SHIT!!! i loved Sharon n Rey's scene!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys,๐Ÿ˜ณ

iam backkk!!!๐Ÿ˜†..chal chod yaar muhje kuan miss karega...๐Ÿคฃ

OMG this show is true to its title...

DIL - KriYaansh's excellent chemistry!!!!ahhh i always get goosebumps when they stare or touch each other๐Ÿ˜†โ˜บ๏ธ. well thats not new...its since DID โ˜บ๏ธ..kash shakti amar ke saath DKS mein hoti...main toh pure building ko utha deti zor zor se chila kar...๐Ÿคฃโ˜บ๏ธ

DOSTII - what can say yaar...dude i just love rey- vicky-nilesh n simi-sharon-ahh..(whose the third one??)๐Ÿ˜†...'s friendship!!!!! 
GOD iam in love with rey-sharon's friendship!!!! shit today's scene was fab. thats what besties dooo๐Ÿ˜†...muhje mere best friend ki yaad aa gayi๐Ÿ˜ญ. 

the way sharon got emo..n refused to give the basket ball to rey...awww moment๐Ÿ˜ƒ...second awww moment was when sharon say friends n rey is like main toh sharon ke baare mein baat kar raha tha...n then they hug...awww.. 
To tell u truth.. i don't why but i feel like  amar has amazing chemistry with each n every cast member๐Ÿ˜‰ . love it!!!!!!!

DANCE - kya baat !!!!kya baat!!!! kya baat!!!!๐Ÿ‘
i just love D3's dance sequences. they r sooo awesomeee!!!! i just loveee loveee it!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜ณ

as much as ...iam happy for rey sharon's strong friendship...somewhere iam scared too...it will be a problem for Rey n Kria's future relationship.  i also noticed that maybe sharon is in love with rey...๐Ÿ˜ฒ...maybe๐Ÿ˜•

so guys what do u think ???

ps - did u notice i didn't put a ๐Ÿ˜ณ...for sharon rey...buahaaa๐Ÿ˜†...i just love them as besties...don't hit me!!!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜† KriYaansh forever!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ

Edited by 100littledevils - 12 years ago
Hayee our rockstar is back..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hasnt watched the whole epi yet..
So will comment only on the dance..
Wat a  performance..๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
They are such amazing dancers..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I felt like dancing along with them..โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
Abt Kriyaansh, wat to say.. Their chemistry is becoming jaan leva..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Our cool dude Rey was simply rocking..๐Ÿ˜ Edited by Nabi.ARti - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nabi.ARti

Hayee our rockstar is back..๐Ÿ˜Ž

Hasnt watched the whole epi yet..
So will comment only on the dance..
Wat a  performance..๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
They are such amazing dancers..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
I felt like dancing along with them..โ˜บ๏ธ ๐Ÿ˜†
Abt Kriyaansh, wat to say.. Their chemistry is becoming jaan leva..๐Ÿ˜ณ
Our cool dude Rey was simply rocking..๐Ÿ˜

awww...thanks yaar!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ
aare episode nahin dekha??? links du????๐Ÿ˜‰
hayee my kriyaansh!!!โ˜บ๏ธ rey ke toh kya kehne!!!! hes the best!!!
Piyu theres nothing2 hit u andon the contrary u r right...if it ws sum other serial the audience wud have got a bit jealous or must have felt uncomfortable...but D3 ppl r pretty sure abt their relationship with distinct people...sharon must be liking rey but rey he's always kria's...hamesha &4ever...& I knw when swayum will start dancing sharon will cum 2 him
:P
Though I really liked the scene between Rey-Sharon in BB I can sense some future trouble. Rey considers Sharon as his best friend and she does holds a special place in his life but it seems for Sharon Rey is more than a friend. And if she doesn't realize it now she might in future. That possibility of this track is high. It looks like a love rectangle Swayum likes Sharon who likes Reyaansh who likes Kria๐Ÿค”
Originally posted by *Shruti*

Though I really liked the scene between Rey-Sharon in BB I can sense some future trouble. Rey considers Sharon as his best friend and she does holds a special place in his life but it seems for Sharon Rey is more than a friend. And if she doesn't realize it now she might in future. That possibility of this track is high. It looks like a love rectangle Swayum likes Sharon who likes Reyaansh who likes Kria๐Ÿค”

i fear the same... but i really hope this doesn't happen, coz then the shows gonna lose its flavour and will go in the stereotype manner๐Ÿค”
^^Jiya their are hinting towards that aren't they? Remember Sharon's entry scene Vicky and Nilesh says Rey talks to only one girl and Rey says Sharon is his best friend. Sharon telling Simi in car that when Reyaansh is not there she misses him.
@Shruti - They have been hinting about it, I agree... and considering its a Cinevistas show, I really don't think they will let go of the "love triangle" theory... coz they believe its kind of a formula to gain the "TRPs"... I just said I'm hoping that this time they make an exception... we can only wait n watch...
^^Love triangles are usually added to spice up the story. Who knows this track might get KriYaansh more close. I hope there is less of misunderstandings.
^^ but don't you think love triangles are synonymous to misunderstandings... they are bound to happen... and moreover in this case, Rey will have to choose between his best friend and his love, and that's kinda difficult...