Shali Jannant#7- Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai. - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago

There is 2 new shows Coming on Zee..

Somanath & Mr.Kasuhi ki Panch Bahue...

Promos are interesting...specially Soamnath seems Grand historical Love Saga..Second show seems similar to Teen Bahuraniya...Which used to air at 10:30 on zee earlier...
Did you read new Article...RMJ's lead actor is up to leave the show..I think this change at this stage is not really cool for show... 
Yeah I Dont Why Nishant Wants To Leave. His Role In RMJ Is Good. Yes I Have Seen The Promos Of The New Shows.

Latest News Girls Now Star One Is Following Zeetv And Going To End Its Shows. I Dont Want PKYEK To End. It's My Favorite Show Ever. I Just Saw Tonight's Episode. It's One Year Leap Now. Pia's Looks Lovely In Her Look. While Poor Abhay Is Frozen In The Snow. Lying There. Cause Of Maithali's Curse. That's Why Abhay Eased Pia's Memories.
But He Will Wake Up And Their Love Story Will Start All Over Again. (:
Oh And My Test Results Came Today. I Passed All My Exams. Yay Me. Hehe.
Aww...I m so happy for you..Congrates Dear *Hugzz*
I saw her Pia..She was looking soo adorable..
dont woryy dear..starone dont end their show soon...Even DMG run for 2-3 years when it went down hill..Where PYEK is going so well...It will run for sure...
Thanks SG. Yes PKYEK Is The Best Show On Star One. Post Leap Pia Looks So Lovely. A Glam Doll. (: I Love Vivian/Abhay So Much. God His So Handsome. (: