Name for Amar and Shakti-Suggest Here

Poll Question :

What name should we give to Amar and Shakti?

Poll Choice
Amakti
Shaam
Arsha
Amsha
Amti
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Just wanted to see what name Kriyansh fans should give to Amar and Shakti. Thanks guys!😊 oh yeah and i'm going to keep this open until sunday and on sunday we'll get the results! 
sorry i'm going to add one more thing: if there's any name you want to add just request it and i'll put it up as a comment and people can like that name if they want to! Thanks again! πŸ˜ƒ

**All suggestion for Amar-Shakti names post it under this thread. Once everyone is done giving their suggestions a thread will be made combining all the suggestion and members can vote for the one they like from the list. Last date of suggesting name is 19th May 2011**

Edited by *Shruti* - 12 years ago
Hmm...Am I the only one that calls him "Kunwar"? I still call him Kunwar. Maybe you should add that in your options too?
I tried to come up with names for Kunwar and Shakti but I couldn't think of any that sounded good

i really love arsha😳

Shruti how about making a suggestion thread so everyone can suggest the names they have in mind and then we can do voting.
Sanjana: the reason i'm not going to do that is because i already told everyone to vote until sunday so its better to do it this way but i'll take any sugestions and put in another name on this poll if you want...😊
Yeah I can see the Kunwar-Shakti problem..."Shawar" (which sounds a lot like shower) is not that appealing is it? πŸ˜† 
AmSha, AmSh, KuSh, ShAm that is what I can think off atm. From the given list I like ArSha :)
thanks shruti i'll open a new poll and put these names in and add the current votes to the new one! THANKS! :)