Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: zorrro

better safe than sorry 😳

As a woman, I empathize a lot with victims of rape. It is a horrendous crime and should be severely punished. When I hear about brutal gang rapes or innocent children being victimized, I'm emotionally swayed and wish for the harshest punishment.

However, in all practicality it is not an easy to pragmatically determine the right punishment. As Summer says too many people take advantage of the emotions associated with rape and unfairly accuse people of rape. Many innocent men have been convicted and have had their life ruined. Recently they found that even men convicted on DNA evidence were actually innocent and the DNA evidence was flawed.

Personally, I can't live with the guilt of any one person having to lose their life or receive castration or similar harsh punishment over a false statement or witness. I feel sentencing is the best option. At the same time I cannot live with the guilt of another victim due to mild sentencing either. its a Catch-22. I believe that the evidence should be investigated with as much objectivity as humanly possible and sentence appropriately based on the evidence.
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
This guy too should be castrated ?
πŸ˜†

May 15, 2011

Man, 87, has married 107 women

A NIGERIAN man, now 87 years old, has finally called it a day after marrying 107 women and fathering 185 children, according to news reports.

The man, Bello Maasaba, presently lives with 86 of his wives and the youngest of his 185 children was born just a month ago. The youngest of his wives is just 19.

A report in the Los Angeles Times says the man is currently living with only 86 of his wives after he divorced 12 of the women and buried nine others.

Bello has created a massive extended family for himself. Currently he has a total of 5,000 members in his extended family including nephews, in-laws, nieces, cousins and others.

He was thrown to jail about three years ago in September 2008 when the Nigerian authorities became aware of the number of women he'd married. He was released after his wives said they had married him willingly.

Bello lives in an 89-bedroom house with his family. Of his 185 children, only 133 are living.

-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

This guy too should be castrated ?

πŸ˜†--- Why!!!?... But Ya I hate him!!!😑😍 πŸ˜†

Edited by Believe - 12 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail
Ah his crime is that he makes most men feel inferior.πŸ˜†
I think he must be a great charmer n a real smooth talker.
Charasmatic.
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

Ah his crime is that he makes most men feel inferior.πŸ˜†I think he must be a great charmer n a real smooth talker.
Charasmatic.

Summer ji like this Motivational News post mat karoo...πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ 
Summer3 thumbnail
Ah Vinu Maharaj this guy will never be a rapist as he has enough women.
Perhaps this is a cheaper solution to end rapesπŸ˜†