Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update 10/5/2011

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The opening scene has Sumitra looking for a phone to call Jagat. A passerby asks her to call from a neighboring PCO. She goes to the PCO and calls J.

In a parallel scene Lal singh is showing his friends the plan of a hospital which he dreams of constructing in his village. He tells them that he cannot afford to build the same and hence has to work hard towards fulfilling his dream. He hopes that this hospital will meet all the medical needs of his village folk so that they will no longer have to go far off to get treatment. Every one is very appreciative of his decision. J is thinking about what all happened when his family took him to the hospital that they constructed for him. He tells lal sing and every one else that this dream of his is of no use since the village folk still prefer to go to the local 'vaid'. Gauri immediately disagrees with J and tells him that she is surprised to hear this from J. She also tells him that he should appreciate and encourage Lal singh in his good intentions.

J phone rings and he excuses himself to attend the call. He is shocked to hear that Sumitra is in Mumbai and that she has come alone. S tells him that she is totally lost and is scared. J gets her whereabouts from the man at the PCO  and tells S that he will come to pick her up soon.

While S is waiting for J a couple of goons spot her in all her jewelry and come to cheat her. But J comes there in time and takes her to the beach to talk with her. At the beach S tells J that she being his mother cannot start hating him so easily. She tells him that she understands his situation. He being in a new city far away from his family might have made him lonely and under such circumstances he fell in love with some one else. She also tells him that he has been immature and made mistakes in the past. She assures him that if comes back to the family every one will forgive him and accept him with open arms.

She reminds him of how close he was with Anandi and how he could not stay away from her. She is asking him to return home when G calls. He walks away to attend her call. G is worried and asks him where he was. He replies that he had to rush for some urgent work and he will tell her the details when he gets back home and disconnects the call.

Jagya comes back to S when she asks him to come back home. Jagya replies that he cannot go back to A. He tells her that A is in no way capable for him. He also says that why should he be forced to be in a relationship which he did not choose for himself. It was a mistake made by others and why should be pay for their faults. S compares her relationship with Bhairav and tells him that they too got married while they were kids and that B is much more educated than her. She asks him if B should also think like him and leave her? J replies that their generation was different and in today's generation people think differently. He also says that people should change as per the situation and that he doesnt want to spoil his whole life. He finally says that the biggest difference between both their relations are that S and B love each other but he doesn't love A so why should he go back to her. Sumitra is shocked.

Moral: when a mother sees her child overlooking all relationships and values she questions her own existence/identity and she feels that her love has been insulted.

Precap: J angrily telling S that for anpad gawar Anandi she is against her own son? Her relationship with A is only because he is married to her. Now he has rejected her, and thrown her out of his life so S no longer has any relationship with her. Then S gives a nice tight slap to J

Edited by andv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for taking time to write this update. It was a nice change to see Jagat caring for his mom. He wants his parents not to split, but it is ok for him to do so as he belongs to different generation πŸ˜• Lal Singh there is no need to build a hospital, go and ask Bhairav and you can work there and be helpful to the villagers. When Dr. Jagat pronounced "mentality", it brought a smile on my face. Dr. Jagat you will be laughed at if you come here with your English pronunciation. So think before you make fun of others :-).
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i liked todays episode, glad i could see some good side of jaggu dadaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

the hug was really emotional, , and the convo was touching , but i did not like when sumitra kept telling , we will forgive u jagya , dont worryπŸ˜• but i guess she is a mother, so its understandable
precap- jaggu gets another slapπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
rofl @ jaggu gets another slap lol
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
All his friends praised lal singh's future plans to set up a village hospital but  jagat can't even appreciate that ...He blames villagers mentality for not going to doctor when he himself didn't give proper  treatment to the  old villager who turned up at his hospital inaguration.😳.Liar..
Well,atleast he cares enough to turn up when his mother calls him in distress otherwise sumitra would be lost in mumbai ..
Liked sumitra's question to jagya"Do you think your dad and i should breakup because we were married as children"..Thank god he didn't say 'yes' or sumitra would be   all πŸ˜²πŸ˜²..
pjyo thumbnail
PRECAP:Jagya angry at sumitra "Woh anpadhh ganwaar anandi aap ke liye ithi pyaari ho gayi ki aap apne bete ko thukraa rahin hain  ,aapkaaa   jo bhi rishta hai uss se woh meri wajah se hai ,thukraa diya hai maine usse,nikaal diyaa apni zindagi se  toh aap bhii bhool jaayiye usse..😑 " 
Sumitra angrily slaps jagya... 

Suchi- thumbnail
jerk! anpad and ganwar Anandi

and since when is 12 pass people anpad and ganwar????

What a loser! 

where did you see this precap I want to see it

Ok I got it 

The end part ...
ooo nice slapp

What a loserrr jack he is. He needs once nice slap from Gauri and when the funds will stop coming na then he will understand ... how dreamy , Mumbai is in real.

When he will sleep on the footpath that will be fun. 

Bada aya doctor. To even run a proper clinic in a big state you need money or else no use of ur degree...

I really hope bhairon and sumitra stand by Anandi. 
I have full hope in them.

And ANnadi full support to you dear.. Kick his u know whats. Study and show that helping others is not a derogatory work rather praiseworthy.

Edited by Suchi-NivReniac - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

What a loser! 

i saw live telecast on tv
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

What a loser! 

Jerk is the right word for this chap. I never knew you would call a high school graduate as unpad. Bill Gates with a very high IQ who is the world's most successful man is a drop out from college, so is he also unpad now...
Suchi- thumbnail
I added the precap in my previous post ( with my comments of hatred and SPITE lol) if you want to read that go back and read it 
or else you can skip and proceed towards the link : )