New Picture For Shweta Gulati's Profile

Posted: 12 years ago
Hi guys.
I just want to inform you all that I was very bored of Shweta's profile picture here at india-forums and i guess many of you may also be bored of it.So i have just taken a step to change the picture of her.So all of you are requested to upload a picture of shweta which is the best according to you here.You can vote for a picture by just hitting the like button below the post.The picture with maximum likes will be the new profile picture of her.

Hope you all will co-operate.

That is a good idea but post this in the Suggestions and Comments section on IF, from there the development team can know about it and take the required steps. 
Don't worry i have contacted them and they had told me to send a picture of hers to and they will change it.So i just thought that I can't do it alone and I need your help to choose the best picture for her.I hope you will co-operate. Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago
Ahh ok that is fine then I shall post see if I can dig out can caps I have of her. 
Thanks a lot.
I hope others will also take a interest in this.
and don't forget to vote too
Edited by roopalgupta - 12 years ago
thanks for the PM! they really should change that DP picture, its too old
may i suggest a photo too? 😳

i love her expression on this one, but ofcourse they are also other beautiful pictures

@roopal: will vote once you post all the photos in this thread

you know i actually was in shock when i saw your PM..i was hoping
there would be a new show of shweta πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
Nice idea!!!

I think this pic is so cute!!! Love her...she kind of reminds me of Jen Aniston...don't know why, why she does...so cute and innocent and angelic!!!

Edited by sweet coco - 12 years ago
here mines   

love this one

love that smile! 

hw abt this 1:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

or 

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Hey Roopal,

U've taken a good initiative here.. Applauz.. Her profile pic indeed needs to be changed... So here are my fav pic..  Thanks fr d PM..

Cherrs,
Namy