Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Help Desk #2 - Page 3

Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Chill_Out

Guys, did anyone PM Nayab to make this an announcement or should I do it?

u do!!😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

wen sid knows dat mythali is still alive i mean she is still kept alive by him den y he wanted to make piya a vampire??????? this cvs is making me confused...nd now he will keep her in cofin ...wat exactly he wants to  do??????????

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: shafaqpie

wen sid knows dat mythali is still alive i mean she is still kept alive by him den y he wanted to make piya a vampire??????? this cvs is making me confused...nd now he will keep her in cofin ...wat exactly he wants to  do??????????

that's what we all also want to know😆😆...this sid is crazy,for this answer we have to wait wait and pata nahi kitna wait karna parega,let's see what happens next in PKYEK,i guess after some episodes we will get to know what does this sid actually wants
Meeko thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: blossom1234

that's what we all also want to know😆😆...this sid is crazy,for this answer we have to wait wait and pata nahi kitna wait karna parega,let's see what happens next in PKYEK,i guess after some episodes we will get to know what does this sid actually wants

nikko!! answering quests haan ??
:D

come to naut :D
blossom1234 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: elizaa

nikko!! answering quests haan ??
:D

come to naut :D

ok😛
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
i want some ofscreen pics of abhay nd piya ...cant find any only der r abhay nd panchis pics which i just dont wanna c...where will i get their ofscreen pics
blossom1234 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shafaqpie

i want some ofscreen pics of abhay nd piya ...cant find any only der r abhay nd panchis pics which i just dont wanna c...where will i get their ofscreen pics

u will get all the pics in picture gallery

plzz check it out😉
shafaq_abhiya thumbnail
i heard their is gonna be a new entry in pkyek...nd mostly dats karan wahi i guess...coz he had said in a  article of newspaper nd if yes den i think he will be a werewolf...has anyone heard abt it????
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Am, as far as I know, Abhayendra wasn't a prince. He used to work in that haveli, didn't he? I could be wrong since I only depend on the WU,but I think this is it. But I was reading 13th May's WU and that Hasni guy said that Sid was a prince, so if Abhay was some ordinary worker, how can Sid be a prince?
Can someone clear this doubt please?
Thanks! :)
Edited by kasharti1 - 12 years ago
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: kasharti1

Am, as far as I know, Abhayendra wasn't a prince. He used to work in that haveli, didn't he? I could be wrong since I only depend on the WU,but I think this is it. But I was reading 13th May's WU and that Hasni guy said that Sid was a prince, so if Abhay was some ordinary worker, how can Sid be a prince?

Can someone clear this doubt please?
Thanks! :)

Heya!! That guy said Sid was a soldier or something who'd worked for the king. He wasn't a prince.
Hope I helped 😊