Yeh Rishta Kya Kehlata Hai

11th May WU -naksh in pain

Madhavi_Di thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
11th may WU

(credit PereπŸ‘)

part  1
naitik  in gardan  and  ma  came  and  ask  why  he  is  crying  and  he  said  they  lost  there  child  and  ma in  shoke  and  start  crying and  said  itcant  happen and  they  will  go  to the dr. naitik  said  its  all  done  and  said  to  tell  to  akshara  while  he  have  no  corage  to  tell  her.😭
ma said  i  cant  tell  you  you  have  to  tell her  and  she  is  going  to  need  her  saport. and  he  said  how  he  will  tell  her  and  how  hendel  her. and  g3  left  inside.

here  anashu  and  varsha  are  studing and  kaki  said  she  is  going  to  market  and  varsha  said  to  dhaniya  that  she  is  taking naap  and  dont  disturb  her.

In  naksh  rooom  akshara  is  reading  baby  book  and  naitik  come  and  said   that  do  this  leter  and  said  she  need  rest  and  akshara  said  that  have to  be  prepare  for  everything  and  naitik  said  she  can  do  that  with  computer  and  diside  about  baby  room  and  all. she  satrt  fell  disiy  and  naitik  said  that  its  time  for  her  madicine  and  said  her  madicine  is  changed and  give  her  new  madicine  and  she  said  why  he  said  he  cant  hear  dr  properly  if  maa  go  with  them  she  knows  that. and  said  this  is  his  first  time  and  said  he  will call  dr. and finds out  the  madicine  to take. and left  the room
here  rajashri  is  plyaing  with  ananya and  call  varsha  for  ananya  and  said  she  have  to  do  cooking  and  dhaniya  said  that  she  is  sleeping  and  she  said  wake her  up and  dhaniya  said  varsha  said  that  not  to  wake  her  up  and  dhaniya  said  that  you keep  her  and  i  will cook.
here  g3  said  how  she  can  tell bahu  this  akshara  is  dreaming  about  baby  and  rb  said  munna  have to  talk  to  akshara . and  dj  said  why  god  gave  all the  happyness  and  took  away  and  he  said  he  can  hear  the  baby  is  calling  him  dada😭.
and  said  we  have  to  give  sapport  to  munna  and  bahu . and  everyone  is  crying (including  me😭). and  askhara  come  down  and  she  saw  everyone  and  rashmi  said  bhabi  is  coming . and  akshara  ask  g3  why  she  is  crying and  bma  said  they  are  sad  because  rashmi  is   going  away  after  marriege.  and  said  rashmi  to take  aksara  in  room  and  said  they  will  bring  the  water  for  her.
here  in  garden  naitik  is  crying  and  rb  and  dj  come  . naitik  hug  rb  and  dj  and  rb  said  that  he  have  to  be  brave  and  talk  to  akshara  and  saport  her. and  naitik  said  he  will  do  it  . and  in  naksh  room  naitik  enter  and  g3  bring  food  and  tell  aksahra  to  eat. and  looked  at  naitik  . and  akshara  looking  all  this  and  got  tence. and  episode  end😭

Precape-aksahr  is  akshing  naitik  that  why  he  is  cryign  and  said  hamara  baacha thike  hai  na?

sorry  for  any  mistake. this is  the  heart  breking  for  me  to  do  the  update. my hands  are  shakeing.
PS  -this  one  for  you  Sarita. to  give  me  corage  to  do  this  . for  all my  IF  friends. love  you  all
Edited by madhaviben - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
yehe... Me first Me First to comment... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Madhavi di... what a quick update... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ it looks like you are updating Live while watching Epi... Thanks so much... you are Great...πŸ€—

Edbelab thumbnail
thnx for the super fast update madhviben πŸ‘
first time 2nd to comment yipiee ⭐️
realy a sad epi again 😭 and again a great performance by karan πŸ‘ Edited by Edbelab - 12 years ago
vhora47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thank you so updating sooo fast :)
saman.17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the update di😊 aapka toh ho gaya kal mera kya hoga i ve to update vry emotional epi...😭😭
saru.g thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanku for the lovely n fast update...
black.swan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...emotional epi...i liked d episode,- fabulous acting by ,karan n hina πŸ‘πŸΌ
Thanks for lovely update madhavi di... πŸ€— Appreciate ur effort of expressing the emotions in words... πŸ˜ƒ its really difficult to update such epi..
-Stutz- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
thanx for the wonderful update di.. i wonder how did u manage to do this update!
Bobbi. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you so much for the update.

I just watched the episode, I'm literally crying!