Balika Vadhu

BV - May 12th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update of a nice episode.

For the first time I was happy to see J actually worried about his mother. So the first thing he does is yell at A and blame her for sending everyone who are giving him a hard time. How dare he speak to his dad in that tone. But alas his parents and A at least are sure this guy is not returning. that's a good start for A.

Poor G, she got the taste of the real Jagat today. I am happy she finally sensed something wrong in his behavior and that he is hiding something. Now at least girl stop being blind in love and recollect what your bade papa told you.

So we see S telling A not to put sindoor. That's even better for two reasons firstly it will have a greater impact on A than if B told her to. Secondly S is not lost and is back home. That means we are free from a week of torturous episodes where every one goes ballistic searching for her.

I liked the message they showed at the end. So true.

So finally A is free and can start improving her life. Waiting for G also to get free and concentrate on her wellbeing. Looking forward to the coming episodes.

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

For the first time I was happy to see J actually worried about his mother. So the first thing he does is yell at A and blame her for sending everyone who are giving him a hard time. How dare he speak to his dad in that tone. But alas his parents and A at least are sure this guy is not returning. that's a good start for A.

Poor G, she got the taste of the real Jagat today. I am happy she finally sensed something wrong in his behavior and that he is hiding something. Now at least girl stop being blind in love and recollect what your bade papa told you.

So we see S telling A not to put sindoor. That's even better for two reasons firstly it will have a greater impact on A than if B told her to. Secondly S is not lost and is back home. That means we are free from a week of torturous episodes where every one goes ballistic searching for her.

So finally A is free and can start improving her life. Waiting for G also to get free and concentrate on her wellbeing. Looking forward to the coming episodes.

🀣
🀣
redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

Great! I can't wait to watch the episode on youtube. Need to wait till the evening though :-)
It is good to see Jagya at least worrying for his mom. He is not totally lost  cause... πŸ˜›  Yeah it is good Anandi now knows the relationship is over and she can move on with her life. What was the message at the end?

Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago
andv thumbnail

Great! I can't wait to watch the episode on youtube. Need to wait till the evening though :-)
It is good to see Jagya at least worrying for his mom. He is not totally lost  cause... πŸ˜›  Yeah it is good Anandi now knows the relationship is over and she can move on with her life. What was the message at the end?

@bold

jyo insaan apne maata pita ke sneh, vishwas aur mamta ka gala ghontkar unki aashaoon ko tod deta hein, uske saare sambandh ek ke baad ek tootte chale jate hein aur who akela reh jaata hein
Edited by andv - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

thanks looks like a very intersting episode , jagya searcing for her mother, and first big fight between jag gauri,

hmm now i think gauri will start suspecting jagat, anyways was good to see jagya missing his mother very badly
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

[/QUOTE]

@bold

jyo insaan apne maata pita ke sneh, vishwas aur mamta ka gala ghontkar unki aashaoon ko tod deta hein, uske saare sambandh ek ke baad ek tootte chale jate hein aur who akela reh jaata hein
[/QUOTE]
hmmm? dont understand Hindi please.πŸ˜• maybe i need to change my profile picture cos the current one is so misleading.🀣
Edited by avyarima - 12 years ago
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
He stood there dumbfounded  like a statue until sumitra went missing,then wakes up from  stupor and searches frantically for her all over mumbai  and finally  decides the best thing to do is  shout at anandi-Yeah!! Why not , She is his ever ready punching bag ,blame her for everythingπŸ‘ŽπŸΌ and accuse her of things she hasn't even thought of...Even make a few emotional rants at bhairav leaving him stunned 😲..Nice way to transfer all your guilt onto other people's shoulders,blame them for your own shortcomings ..😳. 

And because of all his lies he can't even tell gauri what's hurting him, so he  shouts at her  and gauri too like anandi is left in tears😭...He is trapped in his  own  web of lies ..He didn't handle any of his relationships with any sensitivity and now  he is left imagining his mom's lullabies...πŸ€”
But the  only person i feel sorry  for in this messy situation  is gauri...
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: avyarima

@bold

hmmm? dont understand Hindi please.πŸ˜• maybe i need to change my profile picture cos the current one is so misleading.🀣

Hey Avie. Not a problem: it just means that the person who breaks/disregards the love and trust of his parents ultimately starts to loose all his relationships and he is left all alone
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

i have to say it was a very good  episode,powerpacked , emotional , lots of drama

and ppl got what they wanted , jagya kimisery jagya parshaan which we all loveπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 the story actually moved today ,πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and shashank was fabulous,πŸ‘ jagat is such a character ,
 if u see him today u feel angry and sorry 4 him at the same time
well he was very good in crying scenes also today , i feel
well , gauri crying is totally diff and it hurts u, she cries rarely, i really felt bad 4 her , its going to be a huge setback 4 her when she will come to know
lets hope this is the last time we will see anandi like this, hoping 4 a brand new anadi starting tom,
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago