ashish tweets corner updated-2 - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by prash_t

@ Di- but still...Its not sure (May be m being too optimistic)

PrashuπŸ˜ƒ
Yeah, u r right, we shouldn't say what the ending would be.
But me felt Bj will shoot at Pihu , but Avi  will take that bullet to save her thus his end might be.
Still i dont want a sad ending. But his tweets making me scary.I wish he wont tweet about the show and he never revealed anything about the show until the last minute.

Did u see his tweet on 8th May,

ashish30sharma ashish sharma
V came in grand style will leave in grand style as well..prmise u gys,i wil giv u a prfrmce wich wil b etchd in ur hearts 4eva..

i dont know why i have been feeling it could be a sad ending, and he is preparing us for that.😭😭😭
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
May b if IMAGINE had not rushd 4 d show 2 END , v mite hv got a Happy Ending wid AVITA 2gether n their li'll Bal Gopals n Devi's😑😑😭😭
Originally posted by coolguy3

May b if IMAGINE had not rushd 4 d show 2 END , v mite hv got a Happy Ending wid AVITA 2gether n their li'll Bal Gopals n Devi's😑😑😭😭
Ha CG, for the first time after watching the SBS and his latest tweet i did feel its gonna be tragedy in the end. I wish they would concern for its viewers and now lost my hopes.
I dont understand why im negetive today? may be im unwell thats the reason i cannot think positively.πŸ˜‰Cry
Even though they r rushing they can show it a happy ending by Bj committ suicide after her exposing and Arpi disguised as Pihu to show Bj's true colours and dev is the part of the drama too to make Avi believe in Arpi in the end. How many scenes they do need to show that ?Just one epi, the second epi from last and the last one SR with nanna munaa bal gopal. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Whether they show it or not , i will be happy with my imagination and rotten eggs for the channel.Angry for rushing to end such beatiful show and cast and crew.Cry
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
Originally posted by BenNevis

Ha CG, for the first time after watching the SBS and his latest tweet i did feel its gonna be tragedy in the end. I wish they would concern for its viewers and now lost my hopes.
I dont understand why im negetive today? may be im unwell thats the reason i cannot think positively.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜­
Even though they r rushing they can show it a happy ending by Bj committ suicide after her exposing and Arpi disguised as Pihu to show Bj's true colours and dev is the part of the drama too to make Avi believe in Arpi in the end. How many scenes they do need to show that ?Just one epi, the second epi from last and the last one SR with nanna munaa bal gopal. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ
Whether they show it or not , i will be happy with my imagination and rotten eggs for the channel.😑 for rushing to end such beatiful show and cast and crew.😭

Hey Sow... Wats wrong??????...Take Care

@ bold - I agree wid u they cud hv gn a Happy End but after As's tweet i doubt it b anythng but Happy end... atleast 4 d sake of viewers n their opinions Cv's cud hv gn d show a Happy End...they hv ruined d show completely now...

Then why do dey say dat v show wat viewers want ...bullshit crap 😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑
I feel so hurt, so our dear Avdhesh is going to die. I hate the stupid cvs. I wanted Avita to reunite. Cvs, no one is interested in Dev's marriage and SR. I will always love and remember Avita. If the two poor souls had to die while being virgins, it is more painful. Regardless, this World is full of sinners and thus Avita is invited to a better world. I still hate the channel and the cvs. 
hmmm...  u know guys   i want to do a confession : when this show began,always  my feeling said me this show wud be a tragedy believe me... even when i did discussion with dreamy in her analysis  posts several times, i was saying  this show wud be a tragedy ...u can go & see... even some scenes in show did hint us to sadness end for example when avi did understand about shikha's baby' s father  he was punched the mirror his blood dropped on their wedding pic...my heart did told me every things  wud be finish & i think CB had the same feel na? 

see guys always everything s arent  according to our desire  .like this nice show ...but trust me if this film wud be finish with a happy ending it was lose its charm &  was like to another hindi films.we forget it  very soon but with this ending we never forget this show & its characters as well. they will be lasting on our mind forever. why we never forget  the Devdas?

and NO i dont think  cv's changed the end of story.  even they wud continue it am sure again this story  was the  tragedy  they only  did delete  some scenes cos of  axing the show...i think

i know this will be very painful but we must endure it  & never forget AST who was a gunda with a golden heart  that he lose his love cos of his dogmatic mind  😭

Edited by chista - 12 years ago
At least we should be happy that Avi will reunite with Arpi. He will die with dignity like every good warrior. Though it would be painful to watch, I  think I will accept it. Avdhesh is one of the first characters that I have truly loved. Sarah, I agree there were several indications that said this show will have a tragic ending. We just convinced ourselves otherwise to forget the pain. I will always remember Avita's precious moments, and thank the cvs for gifting Arpita to Avdhesh. She brought light to Avi's dark and horrible life. He made one mistake and lost her, now he will leave this world to reunite with her. It just hurts that all of their and our dreams were destroyed. But would we appreciate our dreams if they came true? Whether Avita survives in this serial, they will remain alive in my heart. I will always cherish and admire their innocent love-story. Two lovers who married without speaking a word to each other. I really hope such strong love exists in this real world. i think my mind will imagine a happier ending if GKD ends tragically. I hope we will always remember Avita's love-story.
Edited by Sidda8 - 12 years ago
hmm sow and everyone i do agree his prev tweet  also said almost same senti message

but this one seems even clear.

and as i said yday watching a segemnt on tv about how great love stories ended on tragic note but the love is still etched in ppls mind

romeo juliet shirn farhad  laila majnu  all had tragic end
so avita  story also ends in tragedy

yes sarah the day blood fell on  the wedding pic  i also said something what was the meaning of that scene.

so i guess mayb the end was planned this way only

and sow i think i said on other thread possible bahuji wud shoot pihu   but avdesh wud save her and take the bullet on himself

bahuji cud be shot by another bullet or she wud shoot herself

i m thinking of some movie i saw that end wud be with  pic frame of avdesh and arpita and all ppl lighting diyas and praying andshikha and tanmay may have a baby by then named avdesh

gunda who found love but that didnt survive

i think the last scene wud make all of us cry

just have to accept that end  and unless  cvs change mind and give it happy end be prepared for this end

Good Morning Cb

I guess we should be ready for the Chappals

Were is the head Gear pls sent one for me🀣
Originally posted by swamini5

Good Morning Cb

I guess we should be ready for the Chappals

Were is the head Gear pls sent one for me🀣

Also I think this is the ideal end

cause he will end up with look alike Arpita