GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by newfoundlove

awesome dear!

Loving the new runjhun and how she stood up agaist her mamis!
Looking forward to the rest of it
Well Radha...this Rj is different and similar to old one wait and watch😉
Originally posted by desisweetheart9

sooo happy that Runjhun stood up for herself. update as soon as you can. so glad you started another ff, 😊

Thnx Desi...will update asap😊
Originally posted by sur001

Luvd it...luvd it...luvd it,
                 Nidh humaka maafi de do...late se pahuchne ke liye ka kare...exam cheez hi aisi hai...Ab jaake free hue hain...lekin tumre FF ko yaad karna...kabhi nahi bhulte...samay mila ...lo hum aa gaye...Runjhun to badi daringwali nikli...aur Amma to humko khuse kar di...Ab ka dono dilli me mil ke Chooha billi ka khel khelenge...jaldiye update karna...love ya
Oh my Suro...tum jab pad sako tab pad lena...yaad karte ho na hume...yehi kaafi hain humaar liye sweety...Dilli mein ka hoga yeh dilli mein jaake dekhte hain na😉
Originally posted by -salma-

Hiii 😊
I an new reader of ur FF nd i think its awesomeee 👏
i really loved it ...  waiting for the next part  !!

Thanx for the appreciation Salma...keep on reading sweets😊
CHAPTER 3
Rhunjhun was looking out of the train window deep in thought.
Where would this path take me? Did I do the right thing? These thoughts were running in her mind unsettling her.She was worried more for Amma than for herself.But Amma had already made plans for them.
The train rattled on its way towards Delhi

At the same time Delhi
The officeroom was in pindrop silence.The various HOD's were gaping at Mr.Sinha, their MD or soon to be ex MD.
"Sir this has got to be a joke….I mean we have been working under you for almost 5 years and you are telling us now that you are not our Boss…"Natasha Aggarwal,the Public Relations Head just couldn't digest the news
"And to top it off…the original MD is gonna takeover from  tomorrow…this has to be a joke" Aravind Sakdath shook his head in incredulity
"My dear colleagues and friends…this is nothing to fuss over….you have been working for him all these years under my guidance….He is not some monster to be afraid off….he is as much a human as we are….offcourse I agree to the fact that he is young and short  tempered as I stated earlier…but he will be a wonderful boss far better than me"Mr.Sinha smiled at them.
"Bullshit Prakash…you are and will be always the best" Soniya dismissed her Bosses comment.
Mr.Sinha had been efficiently running this company for these many years.He was a tough task master but was friendly too.He always allowed his employees to address him by name.He had guided the young ones in the company very well.More than anything the employees were sad that they would miss him.Plus a young blooded MD was well not easily handleable type.
"So dear friends….the new MD of  D & L  Constructions would be taking over from  tomorrow…….Shravan its your job to find him a new personal assistant….the girl/ guy should be efficient,fast and qualified…." Prakash told the HR head who nodded
"Place the advertisement for the interview that is to be conducted as soon as possible  and the post should be filled in within a week max"
Prakash Sinha gave out the remaining orders and dispersed the meeting.

At the Railway Station
Mahadevi was jumping up and down to get a glimpse of her two favourite ladies,her Amma and Di
"Chutka just calm down..you'll push someone down if you jump up and down like this" Buntu scolded his niece
"But mamu where are they? They should be in this train na" Maha pouted
"Meri pyaari si chutka rani…they will come now"Billo said pulling her cheeks
"There they are……..Amma" Buntu shouted to his mother.
Amma came towards them smiling
Rhunjhun was surprised to see her cousin and aunt and uncle.
They all took Amma's blessings.
"Lets go home…its too busy here"Buntu took their luggage and took them towards the car.
Rhunjun looked at Amma who smiled reassuringly at her.She stepped on to Delhi.

That was preety nice part do continue soon. Waiting...
gr8 prt nidhu ...
d a MD of D N l company is our guddu right ?????
n his new assistant can b RJ ...hmm😉????
updt sooon plezzz
eagerlyyy waiting plezzz
That was really good one.. 😛
Hey it's interesting yaar...
I think Guddu is M.D and his personal assistant was
our Runjhun😆😆😆...
(Something like Geet in Star one)
Update soon yaar...

Nidh ka likhi ho...Runjhun ka naya safar...humka lag raha hai ...iee secratory runjhune hai...aur nahi hai to bana do na...pleaseee