Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: desisweetheart9

great part and great story. update as soon as you can. 😊

Thanx desi...😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -salma-

wow !!   very nice nd interesting part  ...

waiting for the next part πŸ˜ƒ

Thankyou Salma...😊
NidhaA thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri01

thx for the update n like ur new FF

Guess G is MD n R is his AP like it
Plzzz update soon

Thanx dear...your guess is absolutely correct...😊
NidhaA thumbnail
CHAPTER 4
D & L Constructions was in a furore on the following morning.People were running about getting the office ready to welcome its new MD.
H.O.D's were barking at their subordinates to bring in one file or other
"Phew...hope the new guy isn't the type whose fuse blows off at the slightest touch" Soniya said to Aravind
"Yeah...or all this effort would be in vain...then again if he is that type then i don't think any effort can please him" Aravind said reflectively
"Hmmm" Soniya sighed
"Lets hope everything goes well Soniya"Aravind said placing a hand on her shoulder.Soniya smiled at him
"Maa'm...may I come in" Mahadevi knocked on Soniya's office door
"Maa'm...here is the Chail Project file you asked for...I have put in my best efforts" Maha said a little nervously
Soniya smiled at her trainee.
"Will look through it and call you young lady" Soniya said reassuringly to Maha.
"Sure Maa'am" Maha smiled confidently now
She took their leave and once outside the office sighed in relief.
She was in a happy mood today.She had been away from her home for so long that she had sorely missed her grandmother and sister.She had actually escaped from her prison like home.Her parents did take care of her needs but they were more bothered about making money by hook or crook.She had been brought upo by her Amma who had ingrained good principles in her.She often wondered about what happened to her father who had been brought up by the same woman.She also knew the answer - her mother-she was the root cause behind her dads greed.
More than anything she hated the way her parents,Vishnu Mama & Kalsanwali Mami treated Rhunjun.Animals were treated better than that Mahadevi thought.The worked her to death,abused her and physically tortured her.She had once gotten into an heated argument with her mom, defending her sister.
All that had left a definite mark on her sister.Her Di was not ready to trust any elder besides Amma now
Flashback...
Rhunjun woke up to a new day in Delhi.She had an uneasy sleep previous night.She had hoped to start an independent life in Delhi but Amma had already made plans.She was surprised when Buntu and Billo picked them at the station.She hadn't said anything though the previous night as they were tired from the long travel to Delhi and also from there to Buntu's home.They had gone to bed early.
But now when she was awake she felt fear rising in her.She didn't want to live another life of torture.Offcourse she had never lived much with Buntu and Billo much.But when they were in Kannauj they had never much helped her or tried to stop her being tortured.But then Buntu had left for Delhi 3 months after his marriage.Billo Mami was nice to her during the three months.But maybe she had done that just because she was new to the house.
She looked at her sister's sleeping form besides her.She fondly ruffled Maha's hair a loving smile playing on her face.Her sister seemed to be happy here.She had completed her course and was working as a trainee now.Mahadevi was bouncing around in happiness yesterday and the site had elated Rhunjun too.After Amma her kiddo sister was what she had in this worldShe sure was a kiddo at times but untill she left for Delhi she was her best freind in whom she deposited her fears and who cried along with her.
Rhunjun got up and went to the bathroom.She showered and came out of the room.She saw Billo busy preparing breakfast.
"Maami mein kuch madad karoo" Rhunjun said a little cautiously
Billo sensed the fear in her nieces voice.She turned with a smile towards Rhunjun.
"Rhunjun you are frightened aren't you?" Billo asked Rhunjun frankly.
"You are frightened that you will have the same life as Kannauj over here...tortured by me and Buntuji...right dear" Billo continued.
Rhunjun shook her head and opened her mouth to say something but Billo shushed her and said
"Rhunjun I cannot make you trust...after what you have gone through you have all the right not trust us even a tad bit...but can I ask you give us a chance"Billo asked holding Rhunjun's shoulder and looking into her eyes
Rhunjun saw truthfulness in her aunts eyes and she nodded with tears in her eyes
"Thankyou Chutka" Buntu said from behind them.He was listening to their conversation from the doorway.
"Now go and sit at the table I'll bring the breakfast" Billo said patting her cheeks
"Mami I'll help" Rhunjun said but
"Not at all Chutka...you are on a leave from these works for sometime now..go and sit" Billo said in mock sterness
Mahadevi who had come in said
"Maami not fair Chutka is reserved for me" she pouted
"You are our little Chutka...but we can call Rhunjun also that na"Buntu said coaxingly
Mahadevi shook her head with a cute pout.
"Okay baba...you are our chutka and she is pari...happy now"Billo asked Mahadevi
"Thats okay"Maha gave a radiant smile.
Buntu and Billo laughed and Rhunjun smiled 
Amma was watching these exchanges from the hall smiled tearfully.
Flashback ends...
A black Jaguar halted to a stop outside D & L.
A tall broad chested handsome man got out from the driver seat wearing white shirt with two top buttons open and black pants and a black coat.He had brown complexion and strong jawline.He removed his Rayban goggles to reveal deep coal black eyes.Raghav Shukla scanned his offices surroundings.
He went to the passenger side of the car and opened it and ushered out a very graceful old lady.
"Chalo Amma...my first step here should be with you and your blessings"
"My blessings are always with you Guddu beta" Lata Shukla smiled at her son.
Guddu smiled at his mother and hugged her.Then taking her hand he walked into his new world of responsibilities.

Ziva01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
nice update😊
Like the way Bunto n Billo r taking care of Maha n R.  So our G really name is Raghav cool.
Hope in the next chapter we get G n R meeting 
Update soon plzzz
Brindha87 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ha ha Guddu enters to the officeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Waiting for RunjhunπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰...
Come soon yaar...

desisweetheart9 thumbnail
awww. Buntu and Billo are so nice. nice part. update as soon as you can. 😊
-salma- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
amazinggg update  πŸ‘. πŸ‘ ... wating for gunjhun meeting πŸ˜‰
wating for the next update πŸ˜Š
sur001 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nidh...love you yaar...ka naam di ho Guddu ko...Raghav Shukla...Naam me wajan hai...Saali jiju in same office😲...ab kya hoga...aur hamri Runjhun ka bhi doosra naam sochi ho ya Runjhun hi...Kab dono milenge yaar  intezaar nahi hota ab humse...jaldi update karna...muah ...for this sweet update...update soon