GunJun FF : Love & Trust Chapter 33 pg54 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by nadeera

Nidha (if i can call you that),

update soon plz...
Call me anything Nadeera...happy that you enjoyed it
Hello my sweeties...this is a note to say that I won't be updating this week as am gonna go on atour...will update as soon as possible...miss ya and love ya all...yours with love Nidha
CHAPTER 5
Rhunjun was blinking her eyes hardly able to believe what she was seeing.The man in front of her was also in a similar state.
"You!" they both said simultaneously.
"What the hell are you doing in my office" Guddu had a hard time controlling his rising anger at seeing the girl he hated the most in front of him again.At first he thought he was dreaming but hearing her voice had cleared the doubts.
"Your office?" Rhunjun asked confused and almost sure that she was dreaming.
"Didn't you read the name board outside madam…it states Rhagav Shukla,MD,D&L Constructions…..that happens to be my name" Guddu said with an edge to his voice.
"Wait a minute..you are the MD…which means I am your assistant….no this can't be"Rhunjun whispered towards the end.
"Yes madam I am your boss…hope the precious Rhunjun Mishra has no problems with that"Guddu said looking at her with disdain.
"I certainly do Sir..but not for long as I am quitting this job" Rhunjun shot back.
She turned around and began walking out.
"Offcourse you wouldn't stay…the only thing you know well is how to make false complaints….what would a girl who has been locked in four walls of her house her whole life being taught only deceit and lie know" Guddu retorted.
Rhunjun stopped in her tracks and turned to him.Her eyes were blazing with fury at his harsh words.
"Don't you dare question my upbringing Mr.Shukla…its certainly better than yours….and I have never deceived you…not once….whether you believe it or not that's the truth." Rhunjun said in a firm voice.
"And I am not quitting the job….I'll show you what a girl from within four walls can do" Rhunjun said
"Is that so Miss.Mishra" Guddu asked in a danger laced voice.
"Yes Sir" Rhunjun answered emphasizing the sir.
"We'll see about that then….you have a one month trial period within that prove your worth to me" he stated.
"This is your first job…find these files from the files storage room for me within two hours and without any help" Guddu orderd her.
"Yes Sir" Rhunjun said taking the slip that he extended.
Rhunjun walked out of his cabin.
"Oh my God…why do you always play with me….of all the places on earth is this the only office you could put me in…that too with that demon who absolutely loathes me" Rhunjun asked raising her eyes to heaven.
She muttered all the way to the file room.She didn't know how she would complete the task without help but was dead set to do so.
Finally she found the room and got in and instantly thought that she would faint.The room contained thousands of files out of which she had to find ten.Herculean task for any rookie.
She grinded her teeth and proceeded inside.
Guddu was pacing restlessly in his office.He had ordered the HR head to come and meet him.
The head came and knocked
"Come in" Guddu barked
"Sir is there any problem"the head asked nervously.
"Yes Mr.Shravan a very grave one…where the hell did you find my PA from" Guddu almost shouted at the poor guy.
"Sir she was selected by interview…she was the last to come in but the best among them…we are lucky we got her..she is qualified sir" Shravan answered eyeing Guddu with fright.
Guddu was finding hard to digest this info.He knew that he had the best work force at his disposal.The HR head was highly efficient too.
"I hope you are not lying" Guddu asked narrowing his eyes.
"Not at all Sir…it was not just me in the interview..there was a whole expert panel…I can name them and you can cross check with them"Shravan answered in a firm voice.
Guddu understood that he was telling the truth.
"Hmm…okay then you may go" Guddu dismissed him.
He went and stood at the window facing the city on the other side.
"Miss.Mishra we will see how you are going to fare….and if Mr. Shravan's words prove true or not"
Meanwhile Rhunjun was having a hard time in the room.She had found only two files so far.The rest were still evading her grip and one hour of her allotted time was over.Few people who came by offered her help but she declined.A few minutes earlier Maha had come in to help her but RJ just asked her to bring a glass of water.
Guddu decided to check on Rhunjun and headed to the file room.
He knew that he had set a hard task on her but he didn't much care.He wanted to push her to her limit so that she would finally break get out of his office.He never again wanted to see her face and she had again shown up at his door.
He plain hated the girls site.
Rhunjun was standing on the topmost railing of the ladder when Guddu came in.It seemed that her next step would bring her crashing down.So Guddu shouted "Hey"
Rhunjun and in the process lost her balance.But before she could hit the ground Guddu caught her evenly in his strong arms.
Rhunjun's arms were around his neck and her eyes tightly shut anticipating the hit.Guddu could feel her uneven breath on his cheeks.His heart had also raced at the site of her falling and it was just calmimg down.
"Its okay..you are okay now" Guddu whispered soothingly to her
Rhunjun slowly opened her eyes.Her black eyes was immediately clamped by his black pair.She felt protected in his big storng arms and wanted to be there forever.Their eyes were speaking for them.
Both could see deep unknown emotions running in them

Dedicated to my darling freind Sur...love you dear🤗

Hi Nidhsara nice update luv it especially the last part.

Do continue soon 
great part. luv Runjhun's attitude. She is very determined. its a good thing Guddu caught her before she fell. update as soon as you can. 😊
Nidh ka baat hai mazaa aa gaya isse kehte hain back with a bang tumre aur Rumnjhun dono ke liye👏👏👏...ab runjhun ko kaise pata chalta ki Raghav shukla aur koi nahi uska ghanchakkar pati hai...Chalo girne pakadne se game suru hua hai...Aage to aur maza aayega...really missed you alot...love you...

WELCUM bck nidha raaaniii🤗

wat a cumbck yaaar ...
awwwesum prt

its goin  b fun ...
updt sooon yaaro...
Edited by tehzeeb25 - 12 years ago
loved the update!
I really like R's determination to prove herself
Continue soon
Originally posted by pri01

Hi Nidhsara nice update luv it especially the last part.

Do continue soon 
Thnx Pri...you can call me Nidha...I'll continue asap dear...😊
Originally posted by desisweetheart9

great part. luv Runjhun's attitude. She is very determined. its a good thing Guddu caught her before she fell. update as soon as you can. 😊
Thanx Desi...this Rhunjun is way different from my previous one...she is hell bent to outlive her past...in the process will give a hard time to Mr.Shukla😉