~Dayanian's Kingdom FC of Dayanand Shetty~link 150 - Page 7

Posted: 12 years ago
I am leaving now, taking a break, see u tomorrow, bbye πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by monika21

.thank god... saw few scenes of friday's episode in which kajal & acp sir were hiding something from Daya sir... πŸ˜•.yeahh dat was when they found out bomb blasted coz of daya  ... 

wonahi tha isliye to nahi gai...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜† wo hota to kaise bhi jaati...😳-------  wahi toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... photo wala nahi tha ... fir photo kaun khichta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by -purnima-

.yeahh dat was when they found out bomb blasted coz of daya  ...  yeah.. in fact i asked u what are the hiding from Daya.. but u dint reply πŸ˜• anyways.. it was a no repeat case i guess ...now i can't watch it in re-runsπŸ˜†

-  wahi toh πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... photo wala nahi tha ... fir photo kaun khichta πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† aur nahi to kya...?? mujhe to qutub minar & photo se jyada interest photographer mein tha πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[-- oh when πŸ˜•πŸ˜• . may be i missed πŸ˜† ... liked how ACP made kajal shut up πŸ˜†... she was the one who pointed it out 😑😑 yeah i send a msg to u...i also saw that scene when acp sir made kajal shut up... trying to be oversmart.. stupid, idiot 😑

aaa jayega kabhi na kabhi re run mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well not much interested in watchingπŸ˜†

a exactly i myself have not seen qutab minar πŸ˜†...door se dekha hai πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† hainnn...😲 delhi mei hokar qutab minar nahi dekha...to phir mujhe to bilkul afsos nahi karna chahiye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah i send a msg to u...i also saw that scene when acp sir made kajal shut up... trying to be oversmart.. stupid, idiot 😑------ yeahh ... he was good ... Muh band πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... i wish he cud vanish her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aaa jayega kabhi na kabhi re run mein πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† well not much interested in watchingπŸ˜†----- me too πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
hainnn...😲 delhi mei hokar qutab minar nahi dekha...to phir mujhe to bilkul afsos nahi karna chahiye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†----------- jo jis jagah par hota hai... they tend to visit places rarely πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... like when i go to mumbai-pune  .. my frnds there ... they have not visited many places which i visited πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

[yeahh ... he was good ... Muh band πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ... i wish he cud vanish her πŸ˜†bolti bandh...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i wish aisa ho sakta ho πŸ˜‰

- jo jis jagah par hota hai... they tend to visit places rarely πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... like when i go to mumbai-pune  .. my frnds there ... they have not visited many places which i visited πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thats true.. i agree with u... but i wanted to meet u & bhavs also but u were totally vanished .. so i thought u must be busy and bhavs already left for hyd. on 19th. πŸ˜•

yeh dilli darshan chal raha hai yahaan ??
nahi bhavs... delhi darshan ho hi nahi paya... delhi k station ka darshan hua πŸ˜†

chalo i'm leaving now.. else i'll miss my yoga class... bbye c u tomorrow... purni try to come tomorrow also
HI EVRYONE..
congrats on new FC...
great fc aditi..