Stefan-Damon-Klaus: Of Love, Karma & Power - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Ohmygosh. This is an amazing post. After reading that, i've come to the realization that i'm more of a Team Sal bros shipper than Delena. =/

I have to agree with everything everyone has said here. The brothers share an unconditional love and a bond that no one can break no matter what. They've tried countless times to hurt each other but it's never really happened. Without really realizing it, they've also shared many things, including love. They [somewhat] shared Katherine and to an extent, share Elena. Yet, they love each other. And that is huge. I completely love how they are able to go extreme lengths to save each other and what really makes me smile is when they won't admit they care for each other, especially Damon but they make it quite obvious with their actions.

Season 3 will definitely be more of a Salbro's season and it'll show the love the two share for each other more. It's exciting. =]

-Jot.
Originally posted by aa123.80

I simply LOVE this post. Seriously, nothing left to add.

Stefan was the hero of the finale, cause he gave up EVERYTHING in a matter of minutes for Damon. He knows how dangerous, how evil Klaus is, but he goes to him, begging for a cure, despite the fact that he knows that Klaus wouldn't let him have the cure without paying a heavy price.

The only thing that goes on in his mind is to save Damon, even if at the cost of his own humanity, something he had  fought for since he became a vampire. He did what heroes do.

And I'm sure Damon's not gonna be happy either, knowing what Stefan has got himself into. He knows Stefan hates that side of himself. He'd obviously wanna find him at any cost, and get back his brother Stefan.

Thank you.😊 Stefan's stance on most of the things in his life has either been utterly selfish or else utterly selfless. Good Stefan is selfless , a hero and this was about Damon - his brother , his flesh and blood. Even if Satan had wanted to strike a deal with him instead of Klaus, Stefan would have done it. Damon loves Stefan and we know how Damon is . He would cut the hands that rise to hurt Stefan and even this time i don't expect anything else from him. Klaus has not just taken away Stefan. He has taken away a part of Damon and Damon will do anything to get him back.
 I m loving Klaus😳😳 and Elijah also😳
Originally posted by Sidchu

I m loving Klaus😳😳 and Elijah also😳

Yupp. Make way for the ORIGINALS.😳