BV WU: 13th May '11

Amor. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]

BV WU: 13th May '11

Kunda tai was shouting on jag for coming late n gauri was crying for him, KT says that he shud atleast care for her wife but jag says that he's tired n wanna sleep n he goes to sleep.
Bhairon was walking in his room n thinking abt wat jag did to them, his each n every word was rolling in his mind.

Morning...

Anandi give DS tea but she refuse to drink n anandi insist, basant says that thy'll go n check for sumitra n she came, all were shocked to see her condition , anandi abt to take her in but bhairon stops n scold her that she betrayed her trust n dnt respect of her n wat has she done after gng thr, anandi interfares n says that its her motherly love that takes her thr , she cant control her feelings n DS also supports her n sumitra faints.

Jag came out of bathroom n gauri gives him tea n thy talk abt the incidence n gauri says that she dnt want that jag told her sumthing in pressure, as she wanna know the truth but as the time come.
Bhairon was giving massage to sumitra n she stops him n tolds him the whole wat happens n says that now she's the mother of two children anandi n sugna, jag is no1 to her now, DS came with food n feeds sumitra wid her hands, sumitra's feelings came out n she cries on her shoulder.

Next Morning...

Gauri was seeing the sindoor n talking to jag that she wants, jag puts it in real but jag was not listening to her properly n she got angry n ask him abt when will it continue n he says that he'll soon do sum part time job n thy'll go to a new appartment n KT came with breakfast n give them the Breakfast n ask them if thy wanttea thy can made it for themselves n leave.

Anandi was getting ready in her room n as she abt to put sindoor sumitra stops her n says not to put it again n also removes all symbols of her married life but live as she was living before , she has all independence n leaves.

Anandi thinks abt her marriage n jag putting sindoor to her n tears came down.

Precap: Bhairon says that to repay wat jag did to anandi , thy'll remarry anandi n anandi laughs like mad , all were shocked.
Edited by BhartiKhushi909 - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sreereddy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks a lot dear for the update
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lol he is ready to do part time job and get another apartment so that Gauri does not have to wear sindoor and mangalsootr as kunda tai won't be there ...

not because, they can live together as husband and wife in real terms as in a married couple.

Come on Gauri , use your MBBS brains come on
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update.

One awesome episode! Loved Sumitra Anandi scene. I hope S and B make A strong  and make her come out of this mess as an improved person all together.

I am totally disappointed with G today. Like A she too refuses to see the truth of J. She knows there is something wrong, she knows what her bade papa told her in spite of that she is letting it drag. the very fact that J is so upset and cannot share it with her doesnt this ring a bell in her mind? Believe the wrong person. Atleast in the case of A she had a long history where her trust was based upon this childhood relationship with J and also that she knew everything about his fly. But G in my opinion is more foolish than A to still trust J given how much she knows of him.

J on the other hand looks all happy and settled after the night's sleep. He is behaving like nothing happened. Doesnt even care to know what the state of his parents are. He might be more happy that he doesnt have to face any questions from them any more. Anyway I do not expect anything better from him.

J supposedly wants to marry G. but wants to prolong things till it gets out of control. So keep her waiting. If he really wants to marry her now or latter he will have to tell her the truth. the longer he takes to tell her everything, the lesser are his chances of her forgiving him. He only knows to avoid situations. cannot face them and ultimately blames someone else for all his mistakes. In this case he will blame his child marriage. So J is always innocent and never at fault.

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update. I am not too thrilled about the precap. In spite of all that happened in their son's life, Bhairav and Sumitra didn't realize what went wrong. It was because Anandi didn't finish her college, their son was belittling her. Remarrying her won't help now. It will take few months to get over a relationship. You can't just say ok now I am done with one husband and now moving on to next one. 😕
It is nice Sumitra now accepts Anandi as her own daughter and told her not to wear the sindoor. Dr. Jagat was running around the beach yesterday looking for his mom. He doesn't want to call home and check if his mom reached safely or not. Gosh here I was thinking he really cares about her.
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I know right. He didn't even  bother to call his home and find out about , if his mom reached or not. 

I cannot believe him at all! how selfish. 

redapple1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

I know right. He didn't even  bother to call his home and find out about , if his mom reached or not. 

I cannot believe him at all! how selfish. 

Yeah it was just another morning for Dr. Jagat. He pretended as if nothing happened. When Anandi had come to celebrate his birthday he couldn't take a day off because of studies, now both of them have taken a day off to sit in the room and eat poha.. ha ha..
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today my 4 yr old threw away the snakes n ladders board in a sulk and said he doesn't want to ever play this game again coz he lost. He wants to always win, always and always !

I was trying to pacify him and explain maybe he'll win the very next game - its just a small game ! 

The similarity of the situation amazed me - J too gets into a sulk and gets mad at everybody and everything anytime things don't go his way. Look at how he conveniently forgets what all happened the night before bcoz it was unpleasant ? G so generously gave him an open pass - "tell me all when you're ready ! I hope that day will come " . He couldn't ask for a better wish...and despite that - he wanted to hedge the marriage question. 

He just wants it all all the time - I think Sumitra nd Bhairon goofed up big time in raising him. I agree DS always spoilt him but they were the parents - they needed to have seen this was coming. They've always adjusted and given in and have helped in creating this hugely self centered person, who can't see anything beyond his own nose...hope Gauri won't take too long to realise his true colors despite the blindness new love brings 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Yesterday he shouted so much at bhairav for not caring for 'HIS mom',today he doesnt even call to ask whether she reached home safely..Twofaced selfish individual.😡.All drama yesterday was to appease his own guily conscience..Today he is back to behaving as if nothing happened..👎🏼

And now even gauri doesnt want to question him on last night's behaviour with "whenever you are completly ready dear"  YEAH!! Right!! 🤪That would be NEVER...😳
How can gauri trust him so much even after bade papa's clear warning that this guy is sneaky ,hiding something...🤔Didn't expect such stupidity for her ..Anybody else will be suspiscious of those sneaky galnces,mood swings after phone calls but not gauri ,she instead decides to give him more time..jagya was right when he said to sumitra"she understands me completly"-   I  lie😡 and she understands...disappointed in gauri big time..😳
Liked sumitra telling anandi not to put sindoor but what's with bhairav wanting to marry her off 😲again,1 marriage and her life is a complete mess,give her time,let her recover and before pushing her into another relationship...🤔.What she needs is to get out of this haveli  and adrak tea duties,pursue higher education and realise what she is capable of in life other than being someone's perfect wife or daughter in law...🤔
Let her study and be successful in life and she will be an asset to the whole of jaithser...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
u know what, i very much liked gaga scenes, they look so cute together😆
and when jagya was saying huh huh ,while talking abt sindoor i was laughing , as my dad also has a habit of doing this😆😆
jagya pls yaar, tell to gauri , then atleast there will be some hope 4 gaga
and i dont understand , looking at gauri, how will they turn her negative, she is so good,
she still trusts jagya completelywell i can understand that to some extent, she thinks jag as a dream man, she is completely mesmerised by him,
jagya idiot😡😡, u have a gem of a life partner , kam se kam uske saath toh honest raho