Posted: 12 years ago
did't see the update so i thought of doing 

Starts with all singhania's at the dining table g3 says she will send food for naksh but naitik  brings akshi down g3 says akshi to eat but she wants to serve but  all make her sit n eat the phone rings n g3 goes to take it. its rs she says nani has send gifts to akshara n she will come with them g3 tries to stay positive but breaks down n  says rs that  naksh has loss the baby rs gets shock . g3 cries loud n all comes near her n she says akshara she could't hide the pain in front of rs  n akshara hugs g3 n both cries n bm n rashmi takes akshara up naitik says that he needs their help to come out of it we will have to hide our pain for akshara's sake n asks there help n all agrees to help naitik 

all are crying @ maheshwaris n vish gets a call n its naitik he says that don't come today as akshara will be more shattered  n after things get normal to bing rs vish agrees n says that to take care of akshara 

naksh room 
naitik comes with socks n shirt n says  that don't give gulabo that she don't know to do akshi gets down from the bed n gives him a hanker chief  by mistake naitik asks aksharra why a u giving me a hanker chief  she goes to gets socks bm tries to help her but naitik stops bm akshara give naitik socks n tells gulabo how to clean the shirt 

@ night shava are shown sad n rs n vish look s @ a photo where both of them with akshi n cries naksh a in bed akshi is hugging naitik n sleeping naitik looks @ akshara n sleeps but akshi is shown crying 

in the morning dj tells g3 to call akshi for pooja n says remember what naitik said n they all tries to hide the sadness in naksh room akshi is getting ready n naitik hugs her from behind n kisses her forehead n says i love u akshara tries to go but naitik says i want the answer n hugs her n says her not to cry g3 calls n akshi goes fro pooja dj asks why a u late n akshi says sorry dj, dj keeps his hand on akshis head teys starts the bajan all triehard to hide their tears naitik comes down and sit akshi has tears in her eyes n looks 2 naitik, naitik gves a positive look n ends on naitiks face

Precap for monday
Akshra playing with ananya naitik n varsha near the door watching akshara n naitik is happy seen akshi playing with ananya

sorry for any mistakes i was not prepared to do it hope it will help  
it was nice n touching when naitik tries to hide his pain and chear up akshi 
Thanku so much 4 d updt nishi.i think fri ka updt mariam karnewale the.but use poora week dekha hi nahi.lagta hai she is busy.nd abt epi,it was ok type one.akshi ko dukh se bahar lane ki naitik aur dinos ki koshish achi lagi,but wo thareeka achi nahi lagi.baar baar ma,sorry,etc kehnewali nahi,hamein tho new wali akshi chahiye.naksh k holiday k baare mein cvs kyun nahi sochte.anyways it was gud one.nishi,thanks 4 took d effort 4 updating.
thanx for the wonderful update...
fridays we need a volunteer i ges!
thanks 4 the update😛
yes's epi too was quite emotional but gud to c akshi smiling in precap hope she becomes normal soon😃
Thanks  for  the  update 
thanks for the update sorry for not doing i was busy whole week with examz and reports but i am back next week will do update as usual thanks again
hey no problem i was free today so i did it n ya i know when exams a u its hard to cope up 
thanx for the update...!😉
kudos to cvs...they showed this track with so much  maturity...no doubt its my fav show...yrkkh is one show which will be remembered for its positivity not like k shows which are known for multiple marriages, violence n wht not...god bless yeh rishta...