Uravugal May 16 - 20 updates in Pg1 & Dicussions

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Monday 16/5/11 Episode No 498

Villishnu sneaks - finds that the last call was from Krishnan ( Mmm maatti
kittan doy Vishnu πŸ˜‰)
MM is devastated by Gayu tsunami - says that he called Vishnu
only because he could not stand Sudha crying and Gayu is unrelenting " Just mind your business, I will take care of my sister's life " MM apologizes and leaves - a tear stained
 face of Sudha says bye bye. Swetha on a hunger strike. Mantra Mangu begs, pleads,
does an emotional blackmail " If you do not eat, the baby will suffer , baby kku
yethanum aagitta??" Swetha says that she does not care if the baby goes to
La La land ( ammam da chellam, rendu pakka grand mas um villi aa irukkanga,
 ipdi oru family unakku thevaiya??)
" that will be the right punishment for your heinous
act " Manthra says that she is ready to fall at the feet of Swetha ...and this is heard
 by the daddy - poor man has been kept out of the loop !!! Well, finally after daddy
wonders about his " head  of
the family" status , Manthra spills. Daddy thinks that
opening his eyes wide and staring is enough to show his anger - does just that and
calls wife a rakhshashi - now Swetha asks daddy about  her decision of punishing
mommy" right or wrong?" Well, who should be privy to this ...yes... you guessed it...
Mugs...

Swetha's dad shouts at wifey darling and asks " if  mappillai comes to know???
 What will he think of you??" Mugs quietly asks " what can I do?? With two villis in
 my life??? Well, I came here to give the medicines to Swetha and somehow convince
 her and take her back.. But now, I think that Swetha has made the right decision.
 Let her stay here." - Leaves ignoring cries of "mappillai ..mappillai " from Manthra. Mugs comes home only to be round kattufied by the family trio  - " enge Swetha? You are
supposed to bring her back? Mugs does not believe in answering straight - for that
 matter no one in Tamizh serials believes in simple virtues !!! -
beats around the bush
saying that Swetha will never come back blah blah...and exposes Manthra Mangu.
 PILS grad stands at the back with an expression which says  "ayyo da , ippO ivangal
ukku ellam therinji pOche, how to save Manthra " - Visa has the shock of her life (athu
ennavO Roja kku nambikkai illai intha amma mele ...kOottu sAthi ya irukkum nnu
 thonarathe avalukku !!)
says that she did a lot of thilla langadi tricks only for Varisus...
 "intha Mangu vai...will see one hand.." Kaigeyi tsunami reaches Manthra's hide out.

Manthra is still pleading with hubby and daughter - both  are on a hunger strike and unrelenting. Kaigeyi arrives with a "how dare you?" Manthra says that she was kind
enough to "donate" her daughter as the second wife "only because you wanted a
vaarisu for your family??!!" Kaigeyi rightly points out " rendaam thaaram?? ( Roja
 kathile rendam tharam nnu vizharatheee...πŸ˜‰)
So, what is your daughter??? She
carries a baggage herself, right??" Manthra knows when she is beaten, tries to pacify Kaigeyi " I did tell you before that the only way my daughter's kid can claim the  throne
 is to abort Chithu's baby..??" Kaigeyi agrees "yes we did talk about it.." Well, this is
 news to the other two drama watchers ...Swetha is shocked ..and her look says
"appO Roja doubt sari thaana??? Neeyum kOottu kalavaani thaana??"

Freeze on all shocked faces...

Updates by roja

Tuesday 17/5/11 Episode No 499

Kaigeyi and Mantra's confrontation continues - "yes, we did discuss" - nalla
kaalam Kaigeyi pours milk in the thoppais of all around - including Roja "but what
did I tell you??? Intha mathiri kevalaama think pannanthey nnu sonnenaa illiyaa???
You Aattified your mandai then !!! Then you trick Chithu in to coming here and try to
abort my vaarisu??? You know why your daughter gets fits and her first hubby
ditched her??? Ellam un twisted buthi yaale thaan . Now , listen, I will never take
back Swetha ...un pOnnai neeye kattindu  azhu.." Swetha cringes and so does her
 dad - Manthra cries but Kaigeyi leaves with out a backward glance - some more
crying from Manthra " Naan seytha thu thappu thaanu therinji yaarum ennai
mannikkaliye.." ( oh really ?? Thappu nnu therinji apram mannikka vera venumaa???
 Semai logic kkungovvv)
Gayu meets a friend in temple  - whose hubby works abroad
and so she rolls in money - (hmmm, abroad le work panravanga ellam rolling in
money aa??? Roja, Eljay, Eclat, Atina ..elaaraiyum kelunga...unmai puriyum πŸ˜‰)
and asks for 5 lakhs - to send Sudha back to Villishnu. The friend says that she
invested recently and so does not have that kind of cash "will ask my hubby but don't
depend on me ..try everywhere , ok"

PILS grad visits Manthra - By now Manthra is ready for another tirade - even from a
 passerby - So asks PILS " nee enna mma thitta pOre??? Oru vazhiya mudichudu.."
 PILS yaaru??? Summa cum laude, Emeritus all rolled in to one aache! Athaan says
that she is not here to scold her " neriya soothu vaathu ulla people ai paarthaachu..so I always think about why they acted so. Unga ketta buthi oru pakkam but God saved me,
so  I have to thank.." Manthra cries and complains about Swetha going on a hunger
 strike. " Un pappa vai abort panna ninaicha paavathukku ..my daughter's pappa
may not see the daylight !!!" PILS promises to do the needful and goes to see Swetha.
Swetha refuses to talk and says that she is ashamed to have a mom like this. PILS
grad is on a lecturing mood - "tell me who is not selfish??? Take Kaigeyi for example -
lists all the jaggajaala killadithanam done by her.

Goes on to say that all this is "paasathaale vantha suyanalam" - "tomorrow, when
we  get our kids married, we will also watch them like this. We will do any thing for
 their happiness. I have told you before. My pregnancy wont last long. By itself it will
be gone ..in a month or two !!! Apdi thaane pOre karuvai kalaikka try pannu unga
amma ketta peyer vaangittanga.." Swetha says that Chithu may come to terms with Manthra's heinous act " but me and Mugundan think that it is a crime. So, I cant
accept your lecture " Chithu says that punishing the baby is not right " people's
tongues are wagging - neighbors say that Kaigeyi household can not treat DILS well.
So, eat and come with me" Swetha stands her ground " You have tried before and
succeeded in conning me . But  this time around, I don't plan to listen to you. I know
 what I am doing and I will listen only to myself " PILS is beaten (athu thaan blackmail asthram onnu irukke? Eduthu vida vendiyathu thaane?? Chapter number maranthu
 pOchaa?? Unga amma kku phone pannu)
Retreats ... Swetha barks some more at
 mommy...

Freeze

Wednesday 18th may 2011 - update by shreenithi & atina

Episode 500 - Cingratulations Uravugal team...!!!

Vishnu sogama sitting in his room ...His mom comes near him asks..."appo...innum nee avala marakala?"(evala?..Sudha aka Mrs.Vishnu?avala edhukku ivaru marakanum??πŸ˜•...sorry..serial and update parthu 2 weeks aachu😳)...Mom continues...she enetered ur life 10 days before...iam with u for the past 25 yrs...(innuma indha dialogue vazhakathula irukku?πŸ₯±)...but foru...she is more important than me...Vishnu gets angry and shouts...why should i forget her?..once the jewels areback...she will also beback here in our house...adhukku edhukku naan avala marakanum?...If i should foget her when she is not here...what is the name of this relationship?..πŸ‘Mom is now super angry...Throws the maraige album outside...album lands down...there comes TK...He is shocked...Vishnu comes out shouting...how can u do this ma?...He sees is FIL and its now his turn to get shocked...

TK says ...i came here thinking that i can samadhana paduthufy ur amma...but its not possible...i'll return the jewels and then bring sudha here...He leaves and Vishnu is sad...he picks up the wedding album from the floor...while Meenakshi murachufies at him.

Gayu and  TK are tired of seeing people to ask for loan...looks like no one is willing to give that kind of oney to them. As they walk TK informs what happened when he went to Vishnu's house. Gayu is shocked to hear that.

Vishnu comes to see Suda with some malligai poo and he asks so many times sorry and explains about how his mom managed to get sathiyam from him not to meet  Suda anymore etc. Suda keeps crying...Vishnu consoles her and also tells her not to misunderstand his mom as she does all this out of some kind of ego...that is all...😑😑😑 

Still Suda keeps crying...and Vishnu tells her to stop crying and he helps Suda to wear the  malligai poo he bought ...He gets into some good mood...and Suda smiles and tells him: vendaam...vendaam..." they run around the room...the door bell rings...Suda opens the door ...it is Gayu with Tk. They are surprised to see vishnu there. Gayu aks sarcastically," vaanga Sir...ippothaan vazhi theirnjuthaa?" Vishnu asks sorry and tells," Anni...when maama came home amma insulted him so much that is why I thought  would ask sorry to him and also see Suda...that is why I am here...I know you afre so much hurt...but I am helpless...I did try to convince my mom but no use...she is angry that you pawned those jewells without aqsking her...waht to do?"

Gay tells," We never thought your mother would go upto this extennt for this small matter" TK asks Suda whether she served coffee for maapillai...and Suda tells," illeh... avar...ippo... ippothaan vandaar" Gayu murachufies at Suda...Vishnu tells," it is ok...I do not want coffee or anything...I feel so uncomfortable...let me go...I will come some other day" As  he leaves,..TK follows him to the door and tells,"Maapillleh..your mother is so stobborn that she will aceept Suda when we return the jewells so...we are trying our best to get money...but meantime you also please try and talk to your mom" Vishnu agrees and leaves from there.

Tk goes in and Gayu asks Suda," Suda tell me the truth when did he come here?" Poor Suda hesitates and tells ," half an hour back" Gayu w2anrs Suda," Suda this is not good...and I am pretty sure you know very well I am talking about what nu...you better do not encourage this ok?" Poor Suda knods her head and goes in.

In Vishnu's house..Meenakshi is so angry since Vishnu has not reached home yet after his work. Keeps looking at the time...here comes Vishnu..and she asks question after question and Vishnu replies that he got delayed at his work place...but Meenakshi continues her idiotic doubtful talks," Ok...if you afre late you normally call and tell me...but you never did that today...I think you are telling lies...and I doubt you that you went and met your wife breaking that sathiyam you gave me and...un podaatiyai konjittu vareh...illiyaa?"
Vishnu is so irritated and shocked...!!
Thodarum!!

Updates by atina

Thursday , May 19th, Episode 501

Meenakshi asks Vishnu," I think you just met Suda and konji her and coming back" Vishnu screams," Amma what do you think about me...? I am already under tension at my work place so I could not phone you that is all...can you get a cup of coffee or not?"

Meenakshi goes to kitchen and talks nto herself"vida koodaathu...my son should be under my control" Whereas Vishnu thinks," che...ennnaa vaazhkai daa ithu" Here comes Meenakshi with coffee and gives to her son and tells," look here vishnu...if  you listen to me well..then ponnu veettu kaaranga also will respect you...and your wife also will respect you daa" Vishnu goes mad and and gets up with that hot coffee in his hands" what is your problem maa" Coffee goes onto his shirt...he goes inside angrily...leaving his shirt there. As Meenakshi takes the shirt she notices some malligai poo in his pocket...and her eye pop out...!!

Visalam is aadifying on the oonjal...she is so furious...looking at this Chittu comes and talksd to her...AZ also comes there listening to this conversation," atheh...please be calm...I know you are so angry with mangalam amma...but leave it atheh...nothing happened right..? see my son proved that he is very strong and I also feel that I will give birth to him as a healthy child" Az also agrees with her. But Visalam asks," How can I forgive her ...when she tried to kill my kudumba varisu..?" At this time Chittu's mom and Ranjani step in.

Visalam continues," She tries to give some abortion medicine to Chitra...then hoiw can I forgive her?" Chitra ass," atheh.,,..but nothing happened to my baby right...so vidunga atheh,.." Here goes Lakshmi," adi paavigala...? what is happening here? are you trying to kill my daughter and her baby too? cheh...vekkamaa illeh?" Chittu tries to calm her down." amma...it is not athai's falut...Mangalam atheh only tried to do this amma...then why are you screaming at athai?" Lakshmi still screams," Who gave this much courage to that Mangalam...this woman only right?...look here...you people treat my daughter like this...let me show you and that mangalam..what I can do" She leaves from there...and Ranjani folows her...

Mangalam is in her  house praying to God," Why dont you give nalla budhi to my magal...thinkin about her good life only I went to the extent of killing an unbron baby...why no one undersatnds me..." Here comes Lakshmi and Raqnjani...they stop near the entrance...she roars," yei mangalam...vaaadeee veliyeh?" She stars poring words...about how dare she tried to kill her grandchild etc...some neighbours gather there. Mangalam feels bad and requests her to come inside and talk.,...but Lakshmi refuses and goes on blamming her. Swetha comes there...Ranjani also asks Mangalam "How could you stoop to this level and triied to do this kevalamaana kaariyam"

Mangalam is unable to take shame and she goes inside and takes a knife and tries to cut her wrist...while Swetha tries to stop her. This struggle goes on for sometime...finally Mangalam manages to cut off her wrist...seeing this Swetha...slowly collapses on the floor and ends up having Kaakkaa valippooo...Ranjani rushes in...and the screen freezes...

Friday , May 20th, Episode 502 
Update by atina
Swetha is in the hospital..Mangalam is crying standing outside the room...doc comes out and tells," what is this? is this the way you look after your pregnant daughter? " at this point Nataraj reaches there..( swetha's dad) and gets worried seeing swetha and mingalam's wounded wrist and asks Mangalam what happened. Mangalam tells about Lakshmi's visit ...she got upset and cut her wrist...seeing that blood Swetha got valippoo...nu. Doctor continues," look at her sir...? luckily nothing serious happened either to swetha or to her unborn baby...but you have to take care of her well...and not like this..she will  be ok in another two hours time" Nataraj  and Mangalam agree to be more careful in future.

In AZ's  house everyone is worried after the stormy visit by Lakshmi...here come Lakshmi again ( from Swetha's house)...she comes like a puyal...and starts screaming at chitra," yei Chitra...nee kelambu...let us go home...I do not trust this Visalam any more she and Mangalam may even plan to murder you and your kid...so let us go come come" Chitra is so irrtated with her mom and asks her to stop her "ruthra thaandavam". She also tells that it was not Visalam's fault all this happend...and Visa also tells the same...but Lakshmi refuses to get down from the murungai maram...menatime phone rings...

Chittu picks up and it is from NAtaraj who tells about Lakshmi's visit to his house ...etc. Chittu is so shocked to hear. She ends the call and comes to her mom and screams at her for making Swetha to be admitted in the hospital and she also tells her to get out from there immediately...Lakshmi is so furious and leaves with Ranjani. Chittu is so worried about Swetha and tells Visa to go with her to see Swetha...but Visalam with a stiff face tells," why should we visit her? you better relax and go take rest" She goes in and asks AZ to come inside...while Chittu stands there helplessly.

Inn her hospital room...Swetha is with Mangalam...who penaathals," Swetha...all this is happening to you due to my sinful deeds...blaw...blaw" Here comes chittu with mugs...Mangalam tells them to talk to Swetha and goes outside the room. Swetha tells," My mother did some bad things so I punished her...and I did so many bad things so God punishes me...that is all" Chittu asks what thappoo Swetha did after all...and Swetha tells," evano oruthan after tying thaali on my neck ditched me and ran away due to my kaakka valippoo...and the I locked myself in a shelter giving so much pain to my parents...athu thappoo...and then knowing that Mugunthan has a good hearted wife...I fell in love with him...athu romba periya thappoo...that is why God is punishing me like this" hitra feels so bad for Swetha and she asks Mugs to console Swetha and goes out and joins Mangalam.

Mugs tells ," I was so worried when I heard this news...is our baby ok Swetha?" Swetha tells," our baby is ok and I am ok too...you please do not worry about anything as I understand totally everything..." Outside the room Chitra asks sorry to Mangalam for her mother's bad behaviour to her...but Mangalam replies," no...no...it is mok...for her to scream at me like that...I  feel so ashamed of myself..." Mugs comes out and chitra goes in again to say bye to Swetha.

Chitra  tells Swetha not to punish her mom for whatever haappened. But Swetha tells," no..please chitra you do not interfere in this matter I have decided to punish my mom for the rest of her entire life period...because I can not pardon her...just like that...and I am not going to change my decision in this matter"
Hearing this Mugs and Chitra feel bad and leave from there...screan freezes on Swetha's face...

Edited by nithyamkv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eclat thumbnail
Thanks RP.

This serial doesnt warrant any comments.  I have posted this only and only to thank RP.
eclat thumbnail
Thanks again RP.

Suyanalam beyond a point is bad by itself and PILS gold medallist  goes on to say villaththanam is because of suyanalam. Mantra's suyanalam (Shwetha's kid) nallaa irukkaNumnaa avanga Shwethakku saththu uNavu kudukkaNum adha vittu avanga  Chithra kuzhandhaiya bali kuduththaa adhukku name suyanalam illa - padukolai.

swash2 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
roja, even i thot that Meesai illaa krishnan (adhaan chithu) will say even she will go on a hunger strike until Sweths eats. but avaLuku pasi thaangai pOla. also, indha veetla oNNum nambi saapda mudiyaadhu. so retreat?
anga meesa vecha chithra (adhaan krishnan) enga pOi 5 lakhs kilometer vaddikku vaanga poraanO?

migan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for the updates.

This is going too much scolding Mangalam...
Edited by migan - 12 years ago
eclat thumbnail
Thanks Atina.

Indha Villishnu ippadi irukkardhunaala thaan Mr.Villishnu jewels and cash (more valuable than the Mrs . you seeπŸ˜‰ ) eduththukittu ess aagittaar.

seyyara thappu ellaam seivOm aanaa oruththarum naanga senja thappa thuppakoodaadhu.  Thuppinaa naanga cut -ippOm. nalla uravugaL.. Atina's wall kku periya queue...
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Shree and SC for the updates - um hum Roja vaale mudiyalai
Aal Aalukku LO LO nnu katharranga !!!
eclat thumbnail
Thanks again Atina.

vENdaam...enna vitru...naan azhudhuduvEn...😭
swash2 thumbnail

but this kaththal is better than naadaswaram rantings.

swash2 thumbnail
and ennappa idhu raja veedu maadhiri this visa koovufies vaarisu vaarisu all the time. erichalaa irukku. maybe once she comes to knw abt her husband's past leelai and resultant Devi, she will turn against  the vaarisu.