not doctor anandi bt a successful anandi!!!

rockyman09 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Being a newbie i haven't made  many posts bt what i seriously feel is that being a doctor is not only the last solution for anandi😒. I hv read many posts and majority want her to be a doctor bt according to my point of view  in today's world one has a lot of career options and these different and innovative options can make one more successful and famous both in proffesional and social life😊. Turning into a doctor is not  the only option and as anandi is shown abt 23 years  in the show  as anandi and jagya are of abt same age😕 now if anandi goes for mbbs it will take her nxt 5 years to become a doctor and by that time she would turn 28/29😕 Doing mbbs would be like  Again wasting her next  five years to jst show her  capability to her moron husband jagya😡. Instead she should  now do something different and more big than that idiot jagya as we all know that anandi is very talented from her chilhood😳 .  This would teach jagya a nice tight lesson because he is very proud of being a doctor😡 and now if anandi does something big and different than jagya that would kill his arrogant nature and will hurt his  giant  man egoistic nature😎 thus making him realize that being to mumbai and to be doctor is not  the  only biggest sucess in the world.😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rockyman09 thumbnail
55 views and nt a single reply😭
andv thumbnail
Originally posted by: rockyman09

55 views and nt a single reply😭

Hi rockyman09, Your point is very valid. Infact in my opinion I just want A to study and do anything that she is interested in doing. She should do this under no compulsion or influence of any sort. This time she should study for herself and her career not in anyway competing with J, to prove him wrong or show him down. Totally ignore him. Why give this guy so much importance when treated her like a disposable object? It will be a greater slap on that arrogant guys face when she completely disregards him. She is very capable and if she decides to do something she always does it better than J, so her being more successful is inevitable. I am sure whatever she decides to do she will use her education for the betterment of her village and that in itself will make her stand higher than J. for that matter though she is not as educated as J is today I still feel she is far higher than J by spreading whatever knowledge she has to educate the girls in her village. Every one does something for themselves, but doing something only for the betterment of the society is what makes one stand out. Even if she wants to become a Doc (as her own desire and not to show J down) and it will take more time I would think it is worthwhile. If in that way her village will get better treatment, her spending those 5-6 years is not going to be a waste. Anyway how much ever time she utilizes in studying is never going to be a waste of her time. Its only going to make her more self confident and liberated and that's in my opinion the best success she can get.

SudhaSangeet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes Anandi will be succesful, she isnt in the position for remarriage...

If Jagya can get jealous of Anandi topping in the state, he can also not digest the success of Gauri, if she does better in MS
Then the tiff sarting

He just loves himself...
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I too would love to see a highly educated ,successful anandi no matter what she becomes ...I don't want her becoming a doctor just to compete with jagya ,instead become something even he wouldn't dream anandi of becoming ...I  would prefer if she does IAS and became dristrict collector because Dadisa always taunted anandi as 'collecterain' and it would be perfect if even dadisa is proud of this 'collecteraain' someday ...😍
Anandi  always  had a helpful attitude towards the villagers  ,is  a very selfless and caring individual   ,  If she became collector she  would do great in social service   and also do wonders in development work for her village..
Also,it would be fun to see the stunned expression on jagya's😲 face if anandi(ganwaar according to him😡) topped Civil service exams...😈..Whatever she does let it be for fulfilling her own dreams in the pursuit of knowledge ,realizing her own self worth and using it for the betterment of the  people around her...🤔

But let's wait and watch if the CVs actually pursue the education track  with honesty or like every other time- few days of education and then giving it up under some silly excuse 👎🏼..😳...They have fooled us too many times with false hopes...🤔
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i second u tm
i want anandi to persue her dreams, doctor or no doctor does not matter, at all
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pjyo

I too would love to see a highly educated ,successful anandi no matter what she becomes ...I don't want her becoming a doctor just to compete with jagya ,instead become something even he wouldn't dream anandi of becoming ...I  would prefer if she does IAS and became dristrict collector because Dadisa always taunted anandi as 'collecterain' and it would be perfect if even dadisa is proud of this 'collecteraain' someday ...😍
Anandi  always  had a helpful attitude towards the villagers  ,is  a very selfless and caring individual   ,  If she became collector she  would do great in social service   and also do wonders in development work for her village..
Also,it would be fun to see the stunned expression on jagya's😲 face if anandi(ganwaar according to him😡) topped Civil service exams...😈..Whatever she does let it be for fulfilling her own dreams in the pursuit of knowledge ,realizing her own self worth and using it for the betterment of the  people around her...🤔

But let's wait and watch if the CVs actually pursue the education track  with honesty or like every other time- few days of education and then giving it up under some silly excuse 👎🏼..😳...They have fooled us too many times with false hopes...🤔

Bang on👏
blueandviolet thumbnail
Originally posted by: andv

Hi rockyman09, Your point is very valid. Infact in my opinion I just want A to study and do anything that she is interested in doing. She should do this under no compulsion or influence of any sort. This time she should study for herself and her career not in anyway competing with J, to prove him wrong or show him down. Totally ignore him. Why give this guy so much importance when treated her like a disposable object? It will be a greater slap on that arrogant guys face when she completely disregards him. She is very capable and if she decides to do something she always does it better than J, so her being more successful is inevitable. I am sure whatever she decides to do she will use her education for the betterment of her village and that in itself will make her stand higher than J. for that matter though she is not as educated as J is today I still feel she is far higher than J by spreading whatever knowledge she has to educate the girls in her village. Every one does something for themselves, but doing something only for the betterment of the society is what makes one stand out. Even if she wants to become a Doc (as her own desire and not to show J down) and it will take more time I would think it is worthwhile. If in that way her village will get better treatment, her spending those 5-6 years is not going to be a waste. Anyway how much ever time she utilizes in studying is never going to be a waste of her time. Its only going to make her more self confident and liberated and that's in my opinion the best success she can get.

rockyman09 thumbnail
well said 😊gaining back once self confidence is the biggest victory of his life as confidence is the only thing which along with determination helps to live happily in this selfish world of today😊
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
@Topic starter ... Yes absolutely .. She should do whatever she wants to do .. No matter what profession she chooses ...She needs to be independent ...

Anyways Good thread