Hilton 'Admits to Lying' in Graff Case

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
HOLLYWOOD - Socialite Paris Hilton has reportedly admitted fabricating a story about the former girlfriend of her ex-fianc Paris Latsis, who claimed the hotel heiress made defamatory statements about her.

Model/actress/producer Zeta Graff filed a $10 million lawsuit last summer, alleging Paris Hilton made-up stories about Graff's jealous and criminal behavior and supplied them to the New York Post newspaper.

A source tells the publication, "Hilton made a deposition in the slander lawsuit, and admitted she planted a false story in the press in which she claimed Graff attacked her in a London nightclub.

In a statement, Graff says, "Hilton will learn a valuable lesson about what happens when you try to ruin another person's reputation. She made a number of false statements about me, and she repeatedly lied under oath during her recent deposition. I look forward to her explaining all of this to a jury."

Hilton's publicist Elliot Mintz says, "In view of the fact that it's an ongoing matter, I'm not in a position to make any comment."

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shahidlover24 thumbnail
ahaha...Thanks for sharing!
AnGeLeYeZz thumbnail
wow haha 😆 good for her, lets see wut she duz now lol