Hollywood Movies & Stars

Most Wanted: The L.A. Lip Job! lol

pinkstarrs_9 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Her precious pout is one of the most-wanted facial features that plastic surgeons hear from their patients. But if you weren't born with ANGELINA JOLIE's lips, how do you get them? Beverly Hills Dr. JAY CALVERT offers a surgical procedure that he says creates that beestung look without the sting!

"This is the right combination for people who are tired of getting lots of injections and also being frustrated with the way that looks and feels," he says.

Calvert's "L.A. Lip Enhancement" is a tissue-grafting procedure that takes an hour and a half and lasts for a year and a half, he says.

Basically, the patient is given a mild anesthesia and a layer of fat is taken from the side or buttocks and then implanted into the patient's lip.

"It is a graft that is placed like a lip implant," Dr. Calvert explains. "Then we added on top of that fat injection. She should have a really great result and should last basically for the rest of her life [with 18-month touch-ups]."

JOLYNN ACREY underwent the lip enhancement to freshen her top lip and says she is thrilled with the results.

"I don't have these little lines around my lip," she says. "I don't have to put tons of lip liner lipstick to get my lips to look full and even without any lipstick or anything on them they look very natural and beautiful. I'm really pleased with the result."

Before undertaking any surgical procedure, however, you should find out the potential risks and side effects and research your doctor's credentials. For more on the L.A. lip enhancement, watch tonight's "Insider

too muchπŸ˜†

pinkπŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hazelgirl thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
thanx..interesting news πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
shahidlover24 thumbnail