results of d pak media awards 2011 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by raju786

whats wrong with Utho Jago😲😆

yeah its annoying how new ppl dont get a chance..

i dunno...d host for starters...wannabe loser😡 sorry yar dun mean to offend u...but really shes gotten irritating ever since she has switched channel...she was sophisticated on ARY but here..mayb its d fault of d channel 😆
oh cool .. thanks for posting Alisha 😊
WOW!...Highly-deserving people,minues Nadia Hussain!!...She gets it every yr,since my childhood!!...I mean she's gr8,but there are other ppl around,too!!...

And the morning show-honestly speaking,I've heard tht for the first tym!!...Lol.GMP's better,I guess!!
Originally posted by -aweshome_moi-

WOW!...Highly-deserving people,minues Nadia Hussain!!...She gets it every yr,since my childhood!!...I mean she's gr8,but there are other ppl around,too!!...

And the morning show-honestly speaking,I've heard tht for the first tym!!...Lol.GMP's better,I guess!!

I agree @Nadia Hussain😆, she's been getting awards for the best female model since my childhood too..we should have our own awards😆
Originally posted by alisha_yashAran

actually i get dawn newspaper at my hme n dey had reported abt saba gettin d best supporting actress for daastaan so u can rejoice now😃

OMG OMG AhSa(Ahsan-Saba) Connection.😍
They are so connected <3 that they won best supporting actor/actress award for dastaan.😳

Thanks Alisha for sharing the news.😃

Originally posted by raju786

I agree @Nadia Hussain😆, she's been getting awards for the best female model since my childhood too..we should have our own awards😆
Lol,exactly.She luks gr8,but she's come of age,now-she better retire before my grandchildren start saying that she's been getting this since our childhood!!🤣 Edited by -aweshome_moi- - 12 years ago
Thanks for posting this

Congratualtions to the winners...glad to see most of the awards going to the people who really deserve them = )

...but the morning show? There are better morning shows out there. . .

Thanks for posting this,
Does anyone know when will  they be aired on Tv and on  which channel  ?
Originally posted by Ambofan

Thanks for posting this,
Does anyone know when will  they be aired on Tv and on  which channel  ?

They have already been telecasted hon.