wu -16 may-ALTERNATE UPDATE

Posted: 12 years ago
sorry for delay will update tomorrow

MOD NOTE : HRIDHYA, ONE OF THE MEMBERS HAS POSTED AN UPDATE BELOW. PLEASE FEEL FREE TO POST AN ADDITIONAL ONE IF YOU WANT TO.
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago
No issues Hridhya..take your time :)
No problemo. I will try for today... Won't be active here for a month (India ana hai).. :-) Looking forward to meet all my relatives and friends.

The morning starts with round table conference in the living room of haveli. As usual ladies are standing; men and dadisa are sitting on the sofa. B says that he and Sumitra have taken decision on Anandi. Dadisa wants to know what the decision is. Anandi comes down the steps without sindoor (lot of background music here). B asks for forgiveness for all the injustice that happened to Anandi. He says she is no longer daughter in law of this house, he says she is the daughter. He will treat her the same way as Suguna. He says now Anandi has two parents place, and he wants to return sindoor, sanman back to Anandi and wants to arrange another marriage for Anandi. B and S wanted to do the kanyadaan.

Dadisa is very angry and says is marriage a game? She is worried about her family honor. B tries to explain his point of view. Dadisa is totally bewildered and doesn't agree with the decision. Sumitra puts her foot down and says she is willing to do kanyadan. Anandi is very quiet during all this. She says she failed her responsibility in giving Anandi a family life. She says now the family has to think about Anandi's future. Dadisa doesn't want to listen and she asks if in your field there is keede, do you kill the keeda or sell the land? She tells Sumitra to bring their lost son to the right path. She thinks Jagya has done one mistake. Bhairav doesn't agree it is a mistake, he thinks it is a crime. So now he wants to punish his son by taking away all his relationship including Anandi.

Basant also agrees with Dadisa. He is like if Jagya comes back what we will say to him (when do they really care what he thinks... ) They still are hoping Jagya will come back (after all this they really think Anandi will give a hoot about him). Now dadisa wants to go to Mumbai. Bhairav tells dadisa not to go begging for Anandi's happiness and self dignity. Bhairav says he cannot stand if his son insults his brother or his mother. Bhairav says to Anandi that he will find a suitable groom for Anandi. Dadisa says she doesn't want to be part of this. Anandi now starts to laugh hysterically. She starts calling sasuma. All right I am not going to write what she was saying after her laughing part is done. Apparently sola sal pehle (don't know the exact number is it 16 or 17), it was her wedding day.

Precap: Finally she asks her father in law that she wants to be independent and she wants to study further.. Go Anandi...

PS: Thank you all who are clicking like on this post. 😛

Edited by redapple1 - 12 years ago
thanks!!!

hope anandi is able to study further and fight for her man as a capable woman
Thanks redapple1 for updating ,enjoy your indian trip have fun.😊

Bhairav's only solution to all of anandi's troubles is getting her remarried,IT's Stupidity!!!👎🏞  
Why is he is equating 'sindoor' with 'sammaan' ðŸ˜Ą ,a woman can also have 'sammaan' by being educated,self reliant and standing on her own two feet,her whole existence  needn't  be defined by who she is married to... ðŸ˜ģ
She is still reeling from the aftereffects of the first marriage , don't push her into the next one so soon...Let her study and become someone successful in life, she can be so much more than just someone's wife or dutiful beendni...ðŸĪ”
Originally posted by pjyo

Thanks redapple1 for updating ,enjoy your indian trip have fun.😊

Bhairav's only solution to all of anandi's troubles is getting her remarried,IT's Stupidity!!!👎🏞  
Why is he is equating 'sindoor' with 'sammaan' ðŸ˜Ą ,a woman can also have 'sammaan' by being educated,self reliant and standing on her own two feet,her whole existence  needn't  be defined by who she is married to... ðŸ˜ģ
She is still reeling from the aftereffects of the first marriage , don't push her into the next one so soon...Let her study and become someone successful in life, she can be so much more than just someone's wife or dutiful beendni...ðŸĪ”

Hey Thanks. Looking forward to hectic 4 weeks 😃
Yeah even I didn't understand why Bhairav and Sumitra want to look a groom for Anandi. It will be nice if they show confident, independent Anandi. The path won't be easy for her, but at least they can build a storyline regarding what a girl will go through to forget her 15 years of marriage and try to build confidence in herself. These are all not a overnight things. It takes time. Marrying again is not a solution.
Originally posted by redapple1

Hey Thanks. Looking forward to hectic 4 weeks 😃
Yeah even I didn't understand why Bhairav and Sumitra want to look a groom for Anandi. It will be nice if they show confident, independent Anandi. The path won't be easy for her, but at least they can build a storyline regarding what a girl will go through to forget her 15 years of marriage and try to build confidence in herself. These are all not a overnight things. It takes time. Marrying again is not a solution.
They think by getting her remarried they are  fulfilling their responsibility towards anandi -well intentioned but totally wrong choice for her at this moment ...
We have been waiting for an Independent ,confident anandi  for so  long ,yeah,it certainly won't be easy but iam hoping she sticks to her decision  this time and achieves all that she is capable of in life...   .
True,traditional thinking doesnt change overnight,all  we can hope for is little changes ,small steps in the right  direction  steering her  towards a better future ...ðŸĪ”
Thanks for the update...have been busy as hell guys...wish there were more than 24 hrs a day...SIGH, will be irregular to the forum from now onwards...just want to let you guys know I am now a member of marketing executive board and also got a summer internship !! yayyy ðŸ˜› but my work load has quadrapled...with 3 big projects, exams and papers along with the board duties and internship...it will be a miracle if I come out alive...😆

redapple1 - have fun trip to India !! bon voyage ðŸ˜Š

Bhairon and Smitra are seriously out of their mind...I agree with Jyo...whats with equating sindoor and samman...I dont get it...anyways I hope Anandi sticks to her decision this time and we see a strong independent and educated Anandi !!

and did you guys see girgit daadisa? she is back to her "mhaara laadesar" mode and is asking everyone to wait just in case Jagya comes back...seriously? my foot ! why should Anandi wait for Jagya to come back, laath maaro aise laadesar ko...DS has problems with Anandi's second marriage...but she had no qualms in marrying off Jagya the second time that too on his wedding anniversary ...what an irony...Anandi-Jagya-Gudiya - got married on the same day ðŸĪŠ
Originally posted by divmath

Thanks for the update...have been busy as hell guys...wish there were more than 24 hrs a day...SIGH, will be irregular to the forum from now onwards...just want to let you guys know I am now a member of marketing executive board and also got a summer internship !! yayyy ðŸ˜› but my work load has quadrapled...with 3 big projects, exams and papers along with the board duties and internship...it will be a miracle if I come out alive...😆

redapple1 - have fun trip to India !! bon voyage ðŸ˜Š

Bhairon and Smitra are seriously out of their mind...I agree with Jyo...whats with equating sindoor and samman...I dont get it...anyways I hope Anandi sticks to her decision this time and we see a strong independent and educated Anandi !!

and did you guys see girgit daadisa? she is back to her "mhaara laadesar" mode and is asking everyone to wait just in case Jagya comes back...seriously? my foot ! why should Anandi wait for Jagya to come back, laath maaro aise laadesar ko...DS has problems with Anandi's second marriage...but she had no qualms in marrying off Jagya the second time that too on his wedding anniversary ...what an irony...Anandi-Jagya-Gudiya - got married on the same day ðŸĪŠ

Congrats!!! Enjoy your summer internship program with loads of work. All the food they show in this serial will make you hungry, on the contrary you have no time to cook :-) Thanks for your wishes. I am more happy that I need not cook and take care of kids for 4 weeks. They will be taken care of at both my in-laws and parents place. I can leave kids and go shopping and can eat at various restaurants LOL...
@redapple1 - Thanks so much 😊...hahaha I am sooo J now...food in India wow...miss it sooo much...but I am glad that you are getting that much needed break and also the 'Me' time...well for me I still cook...wake up early and finish off household chores (made rajma chawal today hahahaha anybody in bay area? you are invited 😆 )...but my dearest husband helps me a lot...so we take turns cooking and doing chores...😉  It would have been difficult to pull off so many things without his help ! knock on the wood...😃 Edited by divmath - 12 years ago