Thendral

Thendral Monday 16th May 011 Bujjima meets Kuttyma

Theiva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pearl. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the wonderful and fast update!😊

Lets celebrate in the IF for TA job🥳. Habbaaa, finally the hero has a job😉. What a relief?🤗 Good to see Shymala and Thulasi as good friends😃.

Story has started to focus more on the money problem now. Eventhough TA came running for a valid reason, Thulasi went little overboard😕. She is gg to get really hurt when she comes to know about all the loans TA got left and right! Not only him, but she is also gg to suffer😕.

Best part was appu for Lav👏! She herself digged her own grave by walking out👏👏. She was so rude to her both GP and to her MIL😡. Whatever Nithesh parents adviced her was so correct. I wished they also could have spoken about the current situation in the home with his brother getting treatment. Anyways, big hats off to Nithesh parents⭐️.

Grrr Nithesh🤢😡. He was standing like a pillar. No emotions or guilty feelings at all. All he want is to dance to his wife tunes. Pretty sure Lav will contact TA/T about her pb. But before that hopefully TA gets to know about the 4 lacs🥱.

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Nixkie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the Wonderful Update plus Comments!!!😃

TA got a job YAY...no more jobless TA...Awww Shyamala is so nice...when she said about she being Thulasi's thickest friend...i remembered psycho's dialog😕...poor me.

Wow this Lav is too much...how dare she talks like that to her MIL...she is so arrogant...pity Nithesh's parents.

Lav the selfish girl stepped out of her 1-2 week lived mansion...no air condition, no mineral water, no more everyday beauty parlor facial to look simply fresh and no make up inside house...on top of these she is going to miss locking up her room🤢...Lav you took your decision in so much hurry...poor you, you are going to miss so many stuffs after going back to your poor cheap house🤢.
Edited by Tanu. - 12 years ago
acornn thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for the excellent update.  Superb episode – awesome start to the week, lot developments on multiple fronts, although incremental – will take the story forward.

#1: YAY YAY, the unthinkable has happened quietly. Finally, Finally… TA has landed himself in a job, he needs to take a bow, tad disappointed that he has not got his old job back - is a gone case as it is not relevant to the story anymore as TPS has resigned. Going to report to work @ sharp 9.. hope no new problem comes in the way….

#2: Star of the day – T.  WoW, T the responsible wife, being fiscally sensible not wanting to waste $$$ as they are hand to mouth loaded with debt- new side of T, way to go. T has repeatedly focused on $$$, so the next flash point is going to be around the 400K amount.  T was stark contrast to HRH SK.

#3: The much expected T & S meeting has happened; S seems to be really nice person. S is complete opposite to A – A wants to use every opportunity settle score with TA but S wants to be friends with T. The whole conversation around S dad's work was funny, Hmm..  GF head is business man, social worker ROFL . T & TA have unknowingly descended into the GF mess.  

#4:  T's fan club has grown a bit :  Thillaga, S, GP, VR & his wife, now  VKR…. wow.

#5:  HRH SK MIL is getting tedious. MIL had valid points but was loud, rude and downright silly on few counts – trying to hit grown up guy Nit, equating hanging out with friends as some criminal act although her fam doesn't, to say repeatedly that SK doesn't have money. HRK SK walking out …. GP was correct she will come after getting battered and bruised.  

mini_00 thumbnail
Thanks for theiva for the update.😊 Wow! Nice to see thulasi and shymala becoming friends.👏 Comedian anand tries to hurt T&t but it goes against himself.😉 Now his wife and thuls are friends. Ippa onum panamudiyathu…  I loved the shymala's father dialogue uthavamudiyatha uniform ethigu mapillai😉.

TA do you want to cry thuls all the time ?. Ippave panam payam vanthuch thulsuku...Times are changing now thuls turn to take responsibility in finance and kudumba baram. T&t should not depend on others always to help them.

It' a big relief that TA has got his job🥱. But his monthly salary is only 10,000 which will be good enough to cover his daily expenses.pavam how he is going to cover debt from kanthi vatti😕

Lavanya is such an ungrateful creature😡. This girl forgot all the help and kindness of T&t.Unless this girl feel for her bad intentions life sari irrugathu.Such a sweet person nit odifying here and there and kenchufying his wife was irritating to watch.😡 But I totally shocked when lav pushed nit in front of his parents to talk.  😲

This girl should understand his in-law's feelings. Being a kind and understanding person ana periyappa could not take her rudeness.  I really loved periyappa's words nootril oru varthai. Unfortunately this GW forgot to teach nellivu sulivu in her mil house.😡

Now the selfish queen in her place drinking tap water (not mineral water).😆 Ithukuthan panam vanthal artha rathiriyil kudai pidigagudathu.😆 Now her mummy darling will teach her how to go thani kudithanam.
Janani20 thumbnail
Thank you Theiva akka, for the marvelous detailed update! Enjoyed reading it. 😃

Hooray! TA got a job at last...😍 Awww, thought the cute scene of Shyamala and Thulasi would be showed at the end of the week. It was such a great moment for both of them. 😳 Thulasi's dialogues in front of her dad was awesome. 👏

Podi po, ennime nee oru anaathe thaan. 😡 You've decided to leave that house; great. Paavam ma nee, how will you now live with a rich status, as per your horrible wish. 🤢 Don't expect your MIL to come and collect you from your old house...just keep dreaming. 😉

Today's episode was not bad and it was a good start to this week. 😊
Shemmo thumbnail
Thanks Theiva Akka for the wonderful Update!👏

Yeah, TA got Job.🥳🥳

This Lav is too much, she deserve it😡. I loved Periyamma and Periyappa👏⭐️. He was very nice to Lav and Periyamma spoke the truth about her.

Thuls, ippo ithu thevaiya? Paavom TA😳, hehe.. But still nice! Aww Bujjimaa and Kuttymaa are friends now😍..Cute! I think tomo Bujjimaa is going to mannu alli poosufy on his aasai.🤣
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks Theiva for the lovely update...(I wrote Tanu first ...doesnt matter right...😆)..

The most awaited meeting of T and S was awesome😳, I liked Shyamala's talks and the way she said she wanted to be a good friend to Thulz. But unlike the vada poda frnd of TA and Anand( A true frnd and a traitot) T and S frndship should be a good one. Her was of talking and getting closer to T was too good. At the same time she is aware about her dad's business.😕

T and T scene was a rush, rather T was like a thenchu pona record , saying why u came in flight =, why u came in flight...😕...and her importance laid on money again and again is a tralier for the loan matter I guess..

And theiva...Is that word told by Lav is reserved for Lavanya herself????😉

Lavanya has no respect for elders but expects from them. She did not even call her MIL as athai and even raised against her FIL when his talks were so reasonable and matured, I sort of agree that her MIL is behaving as a usual MIL but for Lavanya's behaviour and selfish nature and not giving respect to FIL/MIL was too much and I see her MIL's behaviour was quiet natural towards her. If she supports her GW mom to open her gutter mouth towards Sudha and Thulz for no reason, her MIL is behaving towards her like that with a reason which is quiet acceptable. If Lavanya had admitted her mistakes and never complined she would have accepted her and treated good. Her MIL is very very far far better than GW.🤢

Nitish is a useless guy, He never felt bad that Lavanya insulted his parents before him. Lavanya even pushed Nits before his parents. How will a MIL/FIL tolerate such behaviour. If it was for fun never mind,but the way lavanya did was too much.
Perippa's behaviour and his advise to Nits was good and showed how matured he is. He is really a nice dad as well a nice husbd and nice FIL. His character is justified for all his responsibilities. He stopped his wife/son/DIL and was neutral to everyone. A very good charater in the show.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

OMG...ooruke aagathu...Anand going to be an inspector...I think Shyamala did sthg and did not allow him to beome and is that why she is dancing...If thats the case...WOW...Good work Shyamala...👏

OH Yes!! Our Hero is Finally going to Job...Good improvement..👏...but he shd continue😕
Edited by shubba - 12 years ago
Arizes. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Pearl27

Thanks Theiva for the wonderful and fast update!😊

Best part was appu for Lav👏! She herself digged her own grave by walking out👏👏. She was so rude to her both GP and to her MIL😡. Whatever Nithesh parents adviced her was so correct. I wished they also could have spoken about the current situation in the home with his brother getting treatment. Anyways, big hats off to Nithesh parents⭐️.

Grrr Nithesh🤢😡. He was standing like a pillar. No emotions or guilty feelings at all. All he want is to dance to his wife tunes. Pretty sure Lav will contact TA/T about her pb. But before that hopefully TA gets to know about the 4 lacs🥱.

Already for dancing only he was getting nicely from his parents ...
If he dances again for wife's tunes then sadly he should be going to his MIL's house and share the insult...
or Dont kill me for this...
they would go to T and T house...and this time'

Let Lavanya, Nits and GW sleep in Hall...😆😆...and i am wondering who will do the sleeping order...Director sir why cant u bring in some new character to irritate Lavanya 😛
Quelle-Belle thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Theiva for the nice update and comments 😃. 

Haiyaaa TA got a job .  Why didn't he tell Thulasi about it, if he had told her, she would have been sooo happy. Kumaran please show that happy moment of T&T to us 😛 😍. Loosu Thulasi, neram theriyama loosu kelvi kekkaranga. We expected too much 😆. TA, next time, you don't run to help her, she has now her new close friend Shyamala to help her 😆. T&S scene was cute, i liked Shyamala today. She looks very cute in those Saaris 😳.

😡 😡 Lavanya...felt like slapping her... but good she herself left the house. Tanu...why ma, she still can lock herself in her room w/o her lazy darling and put a pei dance in that most famous Charu style 🤢. As long as she does not go to T&T's house complaining about her ego problem, i am happy that she is at GW's house. 

Like you all told, i hope Shyamala stops this joker police from getting a promotion. Kadavule nooo, he would put a scene infront of TA and insult him more 😡. I waiting to see Shyamala's kuthu dance 😆.