Behenein

Aalesha's new avtar--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Aalesha's new avatar

Aalesha, popularly known as Purva from Behenein, is all set to don a new look for Phulwa on Colors.

Speaking about her role Aalesha says, "My character Sharbati is a beauty without brains. My clothes are flashy and my hair is tied into plaits," she laughs.

Talking about why she accepted this role, post the polished Purva, the actress quips, "Purva was a doting sister, who was very intelligent and handled her responsibilities with ease. Sharbati is nothing like Purva which is the best part, because I want to experiment and show my versatility."

However, there is one similarity between the two characters. "I married my jeeju (brother-in-law) in Behenein and in Phulwa, too my mother is trying to get me married to my jeeju since my sister is no more. I don't know what this jeeju connection is," laughs Aalesha.

Aalesha's fans can watch out for the actress on the small screen in her new avatar soon.

• Natasha Coutinho/Hill Road Media
  • Tuesday, May 17, 2011
  • http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Aalesha's-new-avatar&xfile=2011/May/News_20110517_30

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lakshmi42 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
    However, there is one similarity between the two characters. "I married my jeeju (brother-in-law) in Behenein and in Phulwa, too my mother is trying to get me married to my jeeju since my sister is no more. I don't know what this jeeju connection is," laughs Aalesha.
    😲😲😲

Edited by lakshmin42 - 12 years ago
    juhidivyanka14 thumbnail
    Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
    Hi,

Thank You for the info, Aalisha looks very pretty,