<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by SRKLuvr

OMG Nitya I pray that doesnt happen! I will not have Tapasya separated from her baby and especially for that ungrateful uncaring Veer!

Sanaya i hope so too.. But if u remember oneday jogi came to talk to icha n said i will make sure taps leaves this house after baby is born... Iska matlab, he will seperate mom n child after born coz impotent b-house is expecting waris n also u know how taps feels for veer so she might

worse is the pattern if u observed thats what happened all along anything taps had first icha comes to claim a share!!!! 😡
Originally posted by trupat

Well tapu's life is all about suffering icha naam ka graham Jo lag Gaya hai use pe her own dad treats her like an outsider now that he has found his family in damini and icha ;)

Haan tanya uska naam jogi se bhogi hona chahiye 😆 grosss!!!!
No one in world should havefather as such n despo maids like these maids lol theywill use owners as their ladders staying in their shelter... Namak harami ka best example!
OMG nitya ... aaaiii well i started watching today's epi but didn't watched the whole epi feel bad for tapu ... everybody is going gaga over icha where tapu was the one who came up with the whole plan ... poor tapu ... no one cares for her

OMG nitya ... aaaiii well i started watching today's epi but didn't watched the whole epi feel bad for tapu ... everybody is going gaga over icha where tapu was the one who came up with the whole plan ... poor tapu ... no one cares for her

Rathod genuinely cares for tapu. She should go to the rightful father of her unborn child and stop intruding veecha asap. Hopefully brainy tapu has brains left . Hahahaha.

Oh btw veer did say a heartfelt thanks to tapu for whatever she did. Everbody cares for tapu, but after today they will also care for Ichcha, isint that awesome? :-) 😉
kya hua aaj? Im not watching Tapu once again suffering

I saw it today. the episode...i think ichha was poisoned by satya sanchi..i didnt get the feeling tapu was suffering...😉..unless i have missed something as havent watched for weeks now...but i have to say...i would definitely like a complete twist..and see veer moving towards tapasya..😉...or something on those lines! atleast...otherwise its all so predictable...😉..or then they might as well end the show with veer ichha..and tapasya rathore!...and show a better soap at 10pm...

Sanaya! Nothing much ofworth happened anyway today, everybody mourning at ichas poison act n looked like they almost were ready to give shradanjali to her lol... Ammo insecurity n all...

Mai n dadaji talking with jogi n then eealized she is mahaan to try to die for them.. Chandi famous flip flopper once again flip flooped looking at ppls reactions where their is majority without havibg a backbone... Nani thinks its better to b quiet at ghis time!

Icha wakesup from death bed lol veer was mourning too n remembers all those incidents of her trying to warn of s&s completely gives credit to icha as he doesnt know n icha doesnt mention too.. Veer tried intense sceen of veecha but was ok lol looked awkward!

Precap: Icha now phone my that, my this, me me me n how she is happy with veer n how she has friend like taps that make her life happy!
Bakwas episode! Once again its the Ichha getting all the praises and my Tapu is left high and dry in a depression mode and once again life holds no promise for her jeez! I swear...Rathore may have raped Tapu but he seems to be the ONLY person in Tapu's rotten family and rotten friends circle who cares for her and will take care of her and make her happy;. The rest of them just keep doing Ichha rattt all the bloody time chi! Rathore I will forgive you for your rapist act if you can fulfill your duty towards Tapasya and her child, marry Tapasya, give them both your name and forever keep the both of them happy! I will forgive you then!
Edited by SRKLuvr - 12 years ago
The episode is such a crap crap crap!!!!! I did't watched but I listen here precape is wrost full then ever !!!
tapasya Plz leave the crap family forever !!!