Uttaran

<3~(Veeya/Nandmi Fans -Discussion Thrd 2):Warning PG73 - Page 4

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I dont want to see Uttaran until Tapu gets her happiness!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tappu got happiness in her life is very difficult because untill crap positive character's. They all are come in group and try to dominate tapasya. Like yeaterday's episode...matlab the positive character's are very week they would not be stand and run in uttaran in alone without the help tapasya.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
I feel sooo sorry for Tapasya! Her mother is a dumbell who never took good care of her and her father got sooo carried away by his guilt he didnt realise just how much he was damaging his own daughter in his attempt to repent for the accident. Ichha has only gained! Where was the power of the mangalsutra she was talking about today when she was married to Vansh? Thats plainly cos she didnt like him just a load of naataks! And as for HER gaining all the praise and saying she managed to save Veer cos of the mangalsutra...Load of nonsense she wouldnt have been able to do a thing without Tapasya! Who got her to enter the site the other day? Who got her out of the house by manaoing Mai? Tapasya! And worse everyone is rubbing it in Tapasya's face about Ichha having veer as her husband! My poor Tapasya!

HURRY UP RATHORE! COME AND GET TAPASYA AND UR KID AND GET THEM BOTH AWAY FROM THESE MAD BTOONS AND MAD TTOONS! 
SRKLuvr thumbnail
OK so I just saw the part where Raghu says all that stuff about wanting to take care of Tapasya and wanting to always see her happy and I must say that really touched me! Because thats all Ive ever wanted for Tapasya! A man who will love her care for her happiness and put her above everyone else...the way he said that nothing is more important for him than Tapasya and the child😳 Rathore I am sure I will be able to forgive you soon! Keep working to impress me😉
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If raghu takes away tappu... n tappu accepts him...
 i want to make a raghu-tappu thread...
coz i certainly know tappu will be more happy dan ichcha if she will marry rathod... coz dere are no Bzoo dumb animals... 😊
 tappu raghu and deir child...
CHOTA PARIVAR SUKHI PARIVAR...
vivacious_priya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
sanaya dear add d video when nandish proposed rashmi on d first page d link of you tube also...😊
varun.tap thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

If raghu takes away tappu... n tappu accepts him...
i want to make a raghu-tappu thread...
coz i certainly know tappu will be more happy dan ichcha if she will marry rathod... coz dere are no Bzoo dumb animals... 😊
tappu raghu and deir child...
CHOTA PARIVAR SUKHI PARIVAR...

Yes tappu khush with only raghu !!!!!
ReallyCool thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Instead going in circles the same tracks it should b different now n advance to better life for taps... Itsbcoz of taps liking for veer n her perspective b-house has any value otherwise same boring faces... Its high time she gets over veer even if she goes to rathod or not... Rathod thing is completdly diff tracknot related to any of the other charectors except taps, she should take life seriously now... Its better to dump friend like icha who makes her feel less n live better than her... Let her b with her impotent husband n bundelas who cares!
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Yeh nani kam thi ki yeh beta pushkar bhi aa gaya tapu ko poison karne ke liye🤢
SRKLuvr thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: priya2904

sanaya dear add d video when nandish proposed rashmi on d first page d link of you tube also...😊

dear I dont think it is on youtube