Update for Tuesday May 17th 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Nox for the superfast and wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘

Anand aasai-ku mannu๐Ÿคฃ Good job Shymala. Nalla venum, haha his maamanar is proud of him. Her dance was sooper, but very short๐Ÿ˜†

Huh, GW wont thirunthufy in this jenmam, also her daugther. She is asking what she did-nu๐Ÿ˜ก. Or did i heard it false๐Ÿคข Now they are going to Periyamma house, hope she will insult them more and more. Nallavela TA kitta pogala, naanga thappichom with T&T.

Awww. After marriage first time TA is going to work. Aww, cute scene. Man, it was semma cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค— TA was looking handsome and Thuls pretty๐Ÿ˜ Last few secs was great, their looks is just awesome. I hope they continues tomo. Thuls last dialog was cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† Parthu Thuls TA ethachum eda kudama keka poraru๐Ÿคฃ

Thanks Tanu for the lovely detailed update with nice side comments!๐Ÿ˜Š

Anand track was nice after a long time. Koodi puniyam Shymala for not making the joker constable to an Inspector๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘. The kuthu dance was super at the end๐Ÿ˜‰.

Remba urupatrum from the advice GW giving Lav๐Ÿคข. Athaney, they are just after the money and started talking about sothu too now. How dare Lav give wrong info to GW about Nithesh parent and say what all they did not say? Liar...Liar! Lav and her darling mom are gg to Nithesh house. Poonga Poonga! Going to get insulted nicely from Nithesh mom๐Ÿ˜†. Atleast this time Lav walked out of Nithesh home. Next time, she will be thrown out๐Ÿ˜ก.

Sudha was nice. Good atleast there is one person to make fun of Lav๐Ÿ˜†. GW should have witnessed that.

Cute TA/T moments๐Ÿ˜ณ. Nice to see his respect on getting vibudhi from Thulasi and blushed after a long time when Thulasi complimented him as a "smart boy"๐Ÿ˜ณ. Loved how Thulasi called him vetti officer like us๐Ÿ˜†. Finally TA is getting back to work๐Ÿฅณ.

Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
Thanks Tanu for the update.๐Ÿ˜Š  Mokai anand track was funny to watch. ๐Ÿ˜†Super aapu for anand today. Shymala father too knows who is thulasi is and shymala will definitely be a good friend to thuls just like deepa.Hope so...Kanja familyil vanthalum Shymala is behaving decently. But lavโ€ฆselfish creature.๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Shymala father does illegal business so one day whole thuls &S relationship will cause probs along with Mohan and anand and the kanja business๐Ÿ˜•. Finally the dir has decided to join anand track with the main track โ€ฆso it should be interesting to watch. But I don't want thuls to get into trouble by this kanja kumbal.๐Ÿฅฑ

This spoiled child lav came to her mom house finally. Knowing her daughter she will not blame lav but others. Good puvi and sudha did not interfere in lav issue.๐Ÿ‘

I loved the dialogue when puvi said athan news reporter nee irrikiye. Super aapu for GW who is trying to ruin her marumagal's life. I think in upcoming episodes Lav and her mom will plan to brain wash nit so that they can live thani kutithanam. In coming epi's super nose cut is waiting for L&GW at GP's house. In future nit himself will veruthufy lav coz of nachu char?

When GW was advising lavโ€ฆ Is she is a mom? ๐Ÿ˜ก Evil witch. Stupid lady is going to face more humiliation when she goes to her sampanthi house๐Ÿ‘.

Thanks dir for giving TA a job but I missed the old TA working in bank...๐Ÿ‘ Nice to watch when thuls packed lunch.  She even went to temple to pray for her husband.๐Ÿ˜Š The magic between the T&t at the end of the epi is amazing. ๐Ÿ˜ŠBut there will be some probs after romans as usual.๐Ÿ˜”
Thank you for the awesome update Tanu. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Well, for once, Anand's scene was worth watching. ๐Ÿ‘ Shyamala is the correct person to completely change Anand and punish him. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Appadaa, nallavele Shyamala brainwashed her dad's mind and the dance was so funny. ๐Ÿ˜† Anand deserves this and more. His current job he is doing is terrible, ithukulla inspector veriyaa? ๐Ÿ˜ก

Sudha's mind dialogues were super! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Lavanya and her mother have no brains at all. Always talking a whole load of rubbish and nonsense. ๐Ÿฅฑ GW's advice was stupid and all she knows is repeating the same old dialogues. No mother talks stupidly like this. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Awww, Thulasi and Tamizh were so adorable! ๐Ÿ˜ณ And as Thulasi said, our hero looked like a smart boy. ๐Ÿ˜› The serial is better without Pyscho! ๐Ÿ˜‰
Edited by Janani20 - 12 years ago
Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and comments ๐Ÿค—.

Haiyaaa Shyamala stopped Anandh from getting the promotion ๐Ÿ‘. Her reactions were really cute. And i liked Anandh's dad, he just told the truth about Anandh not liking TA, but they did not take it seriously, hopefully Shyamala does and understands his revenge on TA ๐Ÿ˜ก. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†Shyamala's dance was funny to irritate him. 

The best thing this GW did in this serial so far is not telling about Lavanya to TA, rombha sandhosham. Atleast now, he can try to solve his money problems. But that stupid lady never fails to blame Thulasi ๐Ÿ˜ก. Someone please cut off her tongue, so that she never can do broker job by giving promises to psycho ๐Ÿคข and never can create missunderstanding between T&T ๐Ÿ˜ก. 

Aama accompany your innocent baby to her inlaws' place and get insulted ๐Ÿ˜ˆ. She will wait and talk back to GP's wife aam ๐Ÿ˜ก...unthiruthable cases these two ๐Ÿ˜ก.

Awww...chooo sweeet T&T ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. It is the first time she admires his smartness, loosu ponnu...she should do it often ๐Ÿ˜›. It was very sweet how she put viboothi for him and then pinched his cheeks ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ. Paathu Thulasi...rombha than izhukkareenga his cheeks ai ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†. Don't give such looks...๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜†.

@Shammy ๐Ÿ˜†...TA ethaachum eda koodama ketta mattum enna pannuve nee...will you close your eyes and ears...if he does...you should not be watching that T&T scene as you are still a chinna ponnu... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜ƒ.

Edited by Gunz. - 12 years ago

Thanks for the superb update!!   Nice episode again.

First part was awesome, executed very well, funny to the core โ€“ A got royal snub, his dream of becoming Insp dashed to the ground as S pricks dream bubble after A held high hopes on the words of VKR. S is a complete paradox and is disconcerting โ€“ person who is pleasant and considerate to everyone except A coming from a mafiaso fam, seems too good to be true, hope she doesn't turn negative.  

S talking A's 'honesty', 'principle', 'values' in taking the job and A's mind voice was funny. VKR complimenting A โ€“ 'Principled Warrior'  hmmmโ€ฆ, A's dad talking about 'special bond' with TA, S's dance routine โ€“ too good.

S was at her sarcastic best having fun filling PA with the news about SQ's return to the 'hut' - Illegal reception, accepting her ears are 'big' ROFL ROFL. GW for all the wrong reasons and advice ended up doing the right thing by convincing SQ to return to her in-laws place, SQ will undergo more guttering. Next flashpoint between MIL and SQ is going to be about 400K. GW did the good thing of not informing TA, otherwise he would have shunted the job to fix SQ's problem.

Finally, TA & T interplay was awesome. T lovey dovey dutiful wifey, prepares lunch, all smiles as she is seeing her 'smart boy' going to job for the first time after marriage- but nothing is sure he until takes charge.  Good to see T wishing TA to excel in his job and to have satisfaction however small the assignment may be โ€“ very timely advice.   Pyscho should be fuming - TA is going to job.

Thanks da Tanu for the wondeful update...(thought of writing my name...doesnt matter right...rofl...are u triple happy now)...tanu seeing ur Awww...ok ok...ur heading and side comments super...

Wow, anand did not get promoted...nalla velai...
And to the contrast TA is going to join work...
Its like...is someone(TA) is going for work its nice and happy and if someone(anand) is not going for work its again happy for us...

Wow shyamala how sweet u r, u irritated him nicely and made us all happy...good dance...

Enna athisayam, thendral puyala mari, idi, minnal, mazhai kotta porthunu nenachen when GW asked Lav to go back to her place...athaane pathen...GW aavathu nalla advise kudukarthavathu...she wants to make lav queen am...already she s a queen right...a selfish queen...prob Gw motives to join her dter later nadakathonu bayamo ennamo..thats why sending her...idiotic ladies...
Sudha was super, her dialogues were funny...now only i understood why people get one side headache...good explanation sudha...rofl...

Wow...finally her is going for work, like thulz said smart boy...velaiku poga start panna udane koodave ularals also started...fire aama, starting trouble aama...wow seeing old TA with ularals after long time...hope he goes to the job successfully...good that GW did not tell TA..her ore urupadiyana velai to TA all time...but still lets wait and see...
Originally posted by Shamz.

Thanks Nox for the superfast and wonderful Update!๐Ÿ‘

Anand aasai-ku mannu๐Ÿคฃ Good job Shymala. Nalla venum, haha his maamanar is proud of him. Her dance was sooper, but very short๐Ÿ˜†

Huh, GW wont thirunthufy in this jenmam, also her daugther. She is asking what she did-nu๐Ÿ˜ก. Or did i heard it false๐Ÿคข Now they are going to Periyamma house, hope she will insult them more and more. Nallavela TA kitta pogala, naanga thappichom with T&T.

Awww. After marriage first time TA is going to work. Aww, cute scene. Man, it was semma cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿค— TA was looking handsome and Thuls pretty๐Ÿ˜ Last few secs was great, their looks is just awesome. I hope they continues tomo. Thuls last dialog was cute๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜† Parthu Thuls TA ethachum eda kudama keka poraru๐Ÿคฃ

Look out of no where TAnu will run and come to scold if she hears or sees Charu...
and Shammy comes out of no where for this episode to comment first...๐Ÿ˜‰...

Like Gunthy said...what are you trying to say...๐Ÿ˜›...Dont follow the Milky Way here...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...inime will u write like this...๐Ÿ˜›

Edited by shubba - 12 years ago

Very nice detailed updates Tanu.  Love the title and the side comments too.

Lol...Anand was so excited to find out that he has been promoted as an inspector!!  The poor thing his dreams were crushed in a second because of Shymala.  I like what Shymala and Anand's father said today.  Anand needs to be an honest police officer and work his way up on his own and due to his hard work...not because his father in law said so.

Shymala has really funny facial expressions when she stares at Anand.  She looked so mad at him when Anand's dad said that Anand doesn't help his own friend Tamil.  And her dance was super!!!!  I like seeing Anand and Shymala parts now compared to before. 
But...Anand is going to hate T&T more...I hope Shymala makes sure that he doesn't do anything bad now.

Lav looking all depressed was good.  I guess no beauty parlours and fun for her now.  Sudha's mind voice about Lav was too good.  It's good that she never said anything to her and just went inside.  Puvi knows Sudha really well and he knows that Sudha hates GW and Lav.  Their part was not bad. 

GW should question her daughter about the thirettu reception instead of supporting her.  All the bad sins she did is affecting her daughter's life.  Does GW really think that having a baby will make Nitish not listen to his parents??  All she cares about is living a rich life.  I'm happy that Nit never got Lav yet to come home.  Let his wife learn an important lesson along with her mother.  I think GW and Lav will go back to Nit house and do some drama to get her back in there.  I'll be very happy if they don't see Tamil.

The T&T scene was sssooo cccuuuttteee!!!!!!  Tulasi admiring her husband's dress attire on his first day to work was nice.  Though I miss him at the bank, this will have to do for now.  She went to the temple in the morning and prayed for his well being.  I really hope Mr. Fire maintains this job (and I hope Charu doesn't do anything to spoil it...).  I love how she put viboothi and prepared a nice lunch for him.  The best part was when she pinched his cheeks and started blushing!!!  Super ending to this episode.

Today's episode was nice.  Mr. K is showing multiple tracks in one day which is interesting. 

I noticed how they showed TT relationship right after GW was speaking about Lav and Nit relationship.  TT relationship is going great compared to Lav.  The only problem is tomorrow after they get home Tulasi will ask Tamil about the debts he has taken and get upset...also there is Charu who is aware of everything that is happening in that house.   
Edited by smiles86 - 12 years ago