Balika Vadhu

BV May 18th 2011 - Written Update

iloveidiotbox thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Here's a short update :

Jagya looks pre-occupied and Gauri asks him abt it, but Jagya says he is tired. He sleeps in the balcony and thinks. Meanwhile, Anandi remembers Jagya's last night before he went away to Mumbai 5 yrs ago. Gehna comes there and asks her if she doesn't want to fight for her rights

Anandi tells Gehna that where there is no love, there is no rights, and besides, she doesnt want to force Jagya when she knows he loves someone else. She says she only wants to ask Jagya why he lied to her for 5 yrs and kept her in the dark

In the morning, Jagya gets a call from college that his tuition check has bounced. He calls the bank and is told that his account is frozen. Jagya is shocked.

In Jetsar, Bhairav encourages Anandi to start teaching again. He takes her to her old school and sees Gulli and the kids and is happy. She also sees that Bhairav has bought a new computer for the school and is very happy to see this. Bhairav blesses her.

Precap : Bhago calls DS and asks her if Jagya found a house in Mumbai and when Anandi would be going there. DS doesn't know what to say.

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

atria thumbnail
thanks for the update...
hmmm filler... I guess they'll spend the rest of the week on Anandi's parents, some more crying, Jagya worrying about money...
andv thumbnail
Thanks for the update Priya.

A filler episode but am happy they are showing A transition gradually and not happening overnight.

It was fun to see the contrast in the situation of Jagya and Anandi now. I was wondering how he has not discovered so far that his account has been ceased. Loved to see that expression on is face๐Ÿ˜ฒ. What was he expecting that his parents will keep funding him after his behaviour? Lets see how long he will last in bombay and for that matter if he will be able to finish his MS.

Finally A parents are going to know the truth. Its going to be a shocker for them and a few dragging episodes for us.

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the update!๐Ÿ˜Š

this was a zor ka jhatka for jag...๐Ÿ˜ˆobviously after all this if he expects that his family will still be funding for his education then he must be mad. let's see now what he'll do.

so anandi will start teaching once again. good to see anandi will now be teaching others & herself too๐Ÿ˜† btw did you guyz notice the way she pronounced Computer on seeing it๐Ÿ˜‰ was it out of excitement on seeing it๐Ÿ˜†

didn't sumitra tell anandi that now she's her mother not MIL then why does anandi still call her sasuma. i know anandi is habitual but sumitra should stop her & make her call her only Maa? or why not call sumitra Maasa?๐Ÿ˜•

after a long time anandi's parents are back. as per the precap poor DS didn't know what to say on the phone & tried giving it to anandi but anandi seemed like begging DS not to give her the phone๐Ÿฅบ i wonder who's going to talk on the phone tomorrow anandi's parents are back to get their hearts broken๐Ÿ’”

i wonder when will gauri land up in jetsar & bang jag's head๐Ÿ˜ˆ & when will phooli's nata pratha's truth be revealed? 
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Jagya's shocked expression at frozen bank account๐Ÿ˜ฒ was worth a watch.. With less money and numerous bills to pay he would need a job even to clear his MS fees,can he adjust to a frugal lifestyle ,this situation will make him realize the value of money and test how deep his feelings for gauri really are...๐Ÿค”...He is already confused and staying in balcony ,without endless cash supplies things will certainly get more difficult for him...

Today anandi couldnt concentrate on studying,hope she stays focused on her goals and her mom doesn't fill her mind with 'pathni dharam'  talks..๐Ÿค”
Glad the school kids got a computer...yesterday it was all about "anandi padhhnaa  shuru karr dey",today it's "anandi teacher padhaaanaa shuru karr dey "  ..Also  why she had that jagya's  ring back on  when she embraced gulli at school..๐Ÿ˜•.๐Ÿ˜•...๐Ÿคช.
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: pjyo

Jagya's shocked expression at frozen bank account๐Ÿ˜ฒ was worth a watch.. With less money and numerous bills to pay he would need a job even to clear his MS fees,can he adjust to a frugal lifestyle ,this situation will make him realize the value of money and test how deep his feelings for gauri really are...๐Ÿค”...He is already confused and staying in balcony ,without endless cash supplies things will certainly get more difficult for him...

Today anandi couldnt concentrate on studying,hope she stays focused on her goals and her mom doesn't fill her mind with 'pathni dharam'  talks..๐Ÿค”
Glad the school kids got a computer...yesterday it was all about "anandi padhhnaa  shuru karr dey",today it's "anandi teacher padhaaanaa shuru karr dey "  ..Also  why she had that jagya's  ring back on  when she embraced gulli at school..๐Ÿ˜•.๐Ÿ˜•...๐Ÿคช.

How did u manage to notice that? ๐Ÿ˜† You are just awesome. i mean it. Seriously she needs to stop wearing all his gifts.

Like you rightly pointed out I also hope her mother doesn't come and change her mind. Let her study pl. and not waste any more time for that looser of a husband.

@vikrocks: yeah i noticed her computer pronunciation. ๐Ÿ˜‰
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: andv

How did u manage to notice that? ๐Ÿ˜† You are just awesome. i mean it. Seriously she needs to stop wearing all his gifts.

Like you rightly pointed out I also hope her mother doesn't come and change her mind. Let her study pl. and not waste any more time for that looser of a husband.

@vikrocks: yeah i noticed her computer pronunciation. ๐Ÿ˜‰

oh, iam just nuts,anita ๐Ÿ˜†... its fun noticing silliness  on the show ๐Ÿ˜‰like few days back gauri was advising jagat on getting 2 seperate presents for lal sing but then  they reached his house with only one.๐Ÿคช.
also  i felt the computer pronounciation was better than before but still not perfect ๐Ÿค”..
About anandi's studies i'll believe only when she gets that degree in her hand, Anandi finishing her education is the only thing i ever wanted  from this serial  but CVs  have fooled me too many times-not any more..๐Ÿ˜ณ ..๐Ÿค”until it actually happens   iam keeping my fingers crossed..

Edited by pjyo - 12 years ago
radt thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you for the update Priya Didi!
@Jyo... totally agree wid you! Jag's face was a Kodak moment.

Btw... why is the forum so dead?
I had been yearning for a re-union of sorts...
Divs, Uma di, sudds, anu, aditi di... no one around?
๐Ÿ˜ญ
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
again sasuma instead of calling maa!
again the ring gifted by jagiya!!
again the maangteeka!!(hope she didn't wear sindoor)

@radt-
miss toi moi!!..how r u??
all r busy!!...thats y not active here!!
noodles thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Man the show is moving at a snails pace. How long will they take to move forward. ๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for the update!