Wed Update - 18/05/2011 - Advise/Polambal Special

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update...

It was a good episode minus few disappointments...But still acceptable...

WOWWW...oru vazhiya TA went to JOB...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...like T said shd not get into any issues...πŸ˜›
Thanks to GW who did not call TA for help..πŸ˜‰...ilena this job also oohh hoo thaan...
it was good start and good piece of advise by MM...
Finally he made Thulz understand the importance of Key, that it should not be kept outside and rightly pointed out that K and J should come and go only in the presence of TA...πŸ‘...Hope she takes it seriously and works out with TA..

GW,,ulaga nadipu da...I was lyk..adi paavigala...amma ponnu smirk at last was😑😑😑😑...losers...
Oh, she screamed shouted, wow how many lies, atleast Nit's mum did not blv her...πŸ˜•...hope it continues the same way.,,,
Again N and L getting locked up in room...🀒...one day, not even 12 hrs they were separated...Mr.K u are so mean...if tortures to leads its months and if its for Lav or others its not even a week...how mean u are......The way GW and Lav smiled was really irritating...😑...and I really hope Lav shd be caught rightly with all sets of issues together and no chance for patching up..😍...

Prabha, Deepa and Thulz convo was good...So this track is some how to link Prabha and Deepa...and Thulz asking Prabha to meet Suchi's parents is deftly going to move Prabha's track I guess... He is going to know about his mom abd dad abd about their past...😲...that is how it is going to go I think..and that must be the reason Suchi must be ignoring him as she must have learnt from her parens...πŸ˜•...Only when Prabha gets his apt role there, knowing about how his parents ditched their life partners and about things happening in the house things would move on...let see...I thk the link with Thulz and Bhuvana is focussed this way thru Prabha..lets c..😊..
Hopefully sooner or later Half Brother will get to know his half sister...and if its going to be on a positive track...well...πŸ‘

Thanks da Tanu for the wonderful update and side comments πŸ€—.

Sigh, MM came and stopped the cute romance of T&T ...lol. Loosu couple fights infront MM, athu sari...they proved that they don't only romance infront of the whole world, but that they fight too πŸ˜†. But was cute when TA smiled after his wifey murachufied him...lol. MM's advice about the key was good...but this innocent couple won't change even after that πŸ˜’. 

Aiyo Kadavule GW and selfish queen...grrr...😑 πŸ˜‘. How wonderful that GW acted infront of her Sammandhis. This Lavanya is soo rude πŸ€’ πŸ˜‘. She did not apologize to them...full and full thimir πŸ˜‘. Pity GP...he seems to believe GW's acting and sweet words, but happy atleast his wife is not ready to believe her DIL and GW. I hope she continues being doubtful about Lavanya pei πŸ˜‘. NOOO Kumaran, don't show any nonsense romance between N&L tomorrow πŸ€’ πŸ€’. 

Awww Prabha...πŸ˜”...he really seems to love that Suchi girl. Prabha would have tried to talk to her parents as well, but they wouldn't have, sad for him, but anyways happy that no new girl character in Thendral. So Deepa's college fees are paid, but Thulasi's. Is that the cause for their fight tomorrow? πŸ˜•

Thanks Tanu for the wonderful update with nice side comments!😊

Boring episode!
In one sec, I thought TA/T are gg to fight when arguing about APD before he went to work. Luckily they laughed out immediately😳. The key issue keeps on coming. Whatever MM said is true. People are waiting to get TA/T in trouble and make them suffer🀒. Hopefully Thulasi talks about this matter to TA slowly. But as usual he will ignore it.

Selfish Lav could not even open her mouth and ask sorryπŸ˜•. Avalavu kasakutha to say that word?🀒 Pavam GP and his wife. They have to go thro' this s*** with this stupid girl. GW drama was getting on my nerves. Pasapi!😑 But luckily Nithesh mom realised it and warned GP about it. Happy Lav got to hear this from upstairsπŸ‘.

Prabha looked really pathetic😲. All comforting talks from Deepa is gg to make him fall for herπŸ˜‰.
Thanks Tanu for the update.😊 So nice to see TA going to work. Caring wife thuls even went to valianupufy TAπŸ˜‰. TA is really lucky to have thuls as his wife. Why suddenly MM is insisting about the key matter. πŸ˜•So in upcoming epi's T&t are going to face more probs. Iam sure key matter is going to create a probs in future epi's.😲 Doesn't mean that one of his friends will go against T&t.?πŸ˜•

Psycho will not let them live happily she will plan something.  Charu may plot her plan against T&T at his work place. 😑

Coming to lav GW is advising lav by telling her to anucharuchufy her in laws. But spoiling her that GP property belongs to her which is not a good advice given by mother to a daughter😑.

Lav has a good in-laws family which she should not ketuthufy by her foolish act. Both amma and magal are acting in front of nit parents.  I hate the evil smile of GW&l today. Happpa…ulaga maha nadipuda samy. 🀒😑Periamma knows she is acting. Nit is happy on seeing lav.Ippa siri pinnadi alapora thambi.πŸ˜‰ Nit doesnot think for himself.Periappa has to suffer all this nonsense.

In third part they show deepa and thulasi at college after a long time.😊 Nice to see chatter box prabha takes care of deepa 'education. What happened to suchi? Does she like someone?πŸ˜•

Thanks for the nice update!

T & TA -the in-synch couple, mocking each other and laughing about it, wow, way to go. Yay Yay, TA has left the house to join work; nothing is for sure until he takes charge.  MM's advice to T is well timed and apt, but wrong context. APD was suicidal, her husband was ill-treating her, AP was out if town; where will they send APD?  Even if they have to undergo torture again, they will help. MM should remember that if TA had not taken risk, T would not have gone to school or become Mrs. TA.

The key issue is getting highlighted, hence new torture for TA & T involving K and Jo using key is in the offing.  MM again is off target. Instead of highlighting the stupid practice of keeping the key outside for easy access, MM asking T to figure out ways to stop K and Jo not to come when TA & T are not around because some outsider may misunderstand is lame.  If TA & T are going to get bad rap becoz of K & Jo so be it.

MM is advising T for her and TA's betterment; GW is advising SQ to 'act' in her own husbands house and SQ for sure digging her own grave. Looks like MIL is also charged up and up to the task of dealing with SQ.

The whole P, D, T is steering T towards her half bro further bring T & B confrontation.  D track is becoming irritating because of her meddlesome and nagging behavior of prying into other people's issues which becoming her full time profession, instead of minding her own situation which is precarious. What is the need for her prod P into conversation about his problems? She getting bankrolled for her studies, making light of her and T's arrears to P is pathetic and needless.  

Thank you Tanu for the superb update and enjoyable side comments! πŸ˜ƒ

It was a good episode. As always TT were cute to watch even when they fought. They never fight because of themselves, but for others. Like MM said, TA would listen to his wife more when she patiently makes things understandable for him instead of shouting and blaming. MM's advice about the key being put in the meterbox was timely. Does this mean that any of TA's friends is going to be a negative character. I was sure about that they won't ruin the friendship between them, but now sigh.πŸ˜•

Oh Periyamma, just kick out your DIL along with her dirty minded mother as you can clearly see that selfish queen did not want to say sorry or any nice words to you. Well, if she now does not want to say sorry, let her fall at their feet later. Lavanya definetly is going to take revenge on her MIL. The smile on Gutter's face after she came out of their house was so disgusting to watch. Something should have fallen on her head the moment she gave that evil smile as if she has achieved something. Well, if Lavanya loves to dig her own grave, we should just sit back and enjoy. Poor GP believed Gutter and his DIL without knowing that the girl came with a plan to torture and insult them using their own son. πŸ˜”

If they pair up Deepa with Prabha, Kanagu might change into a negative character. That is why maybe the advice by MM?! It is nice to see (for viewers) Thulasi and Prabha as siblings, both of them are very kind at heart. Anyways, i would be happy to see Deepa vs. Bhuvana. πŸ˜•

Thank you Tanu for the nice update, 😊

First part they were cute even when they were fighting.😳.!! But they laughed and was normal the next secondπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰..!! That was really nice., !! MM's advice was awesome and whatever he told was very true..!! I too think that house key may play an imp role next..!! πŸ˜•

GW and Lav were so irritating..😑!! I hope soon either she will be out again or get tortures from her MIL as what all Thulasi did undergo from GW...!!πŸ˜†

Last scene Prabha Deepa and Thulasi's conversation was nice.πŸ‘.!! Prabha seems to be in love deeply with Suchi..!! 😭
@Shubba akka I agree with you.. may be Suchi's parents know about B&L's history and may be that's why she is reacting like this..πŸ˜• !! Which their fights may end up in finding his half sister and the history about his parents..!! πŸ˜•πŸ˜ƒ
Or how would it be if Maari's distant relative's daughter happens to be Suchi and told everything to Suchi which made her to ignore Prabha..πŸ˜•!!Anyway I hope this matter ends up in some positive result..!!     πŸ˜•
Edited by TTfan - 12 years ago
Thanks for the update. Mixed feelings. Some happy , some dissappointment. I wanted GW and LA go out with humiliation. Periappa fell for the drama. But periamma not buying it. I am glad she expressed her feelings loudly for the benifit of our selfish emperess. SQ did not even apologise to go with her mother's drama. She is that arrogant. NItin should be kicked out of the house. Periappa is too soft on him. He should be given responsibilities. Periamma should tone down a bit. there are ways to control her DIL with out being so transparent. She is only making herself unpopular in front of her son and periappa.
Good advice from MM to Thulasi. Some times she is too blunt to TA. There was no need to pick a fight regarding APD when there are major things like kadan to fight with.  Deepa is also very blunt to Prabha with out understanding his real problem. At last when tulasi asks him if Suchi's parents know. He said they did and he was the one to spend for Suchi's education abroad. At that time Deepa and Tul gave a look suggesting Prabha has been taken for  a ride by this girl Suchi. Now all 3 are are going to be great friends. I feel so bad for Prabha. Whatever may be Bhuvana , Prabha should not suffer. He is so innocent and has a good heart.
My day will be made only when GW and LA fall flat eating mud. For that TA should know all the truth and so also periappa regarding LA and GW. Directors by now should know that we dont enjoy bad guys winning all the time untill the end and heroins suffering all the time until end. We want to see drbbing of bad guys often.