•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey guys here is the update I will give higlights of the epi it was nice sorry for the delay my interent decided not to work yesterday 😭

Rashmi's mil tells askhara you should look after your baby and in this condition i rem at my time my mil used to take care of me so much akshara feels sad and excuses herself

rama says did she say anything wrong gyatri says no we were about to tell you they tell her about akshara loosing her baby she symphetisis and says shes sorry

natik is in his room looking through the medicans akshara comes up with milk and gives it to him he gives her medican she says i am fine dont worry to much about me

gyatri and bhabhima are making preps and saying they need to start things before hand for rashmi;s marriage akshara comes and gyatri say to call divya so she can teach rashmi akshara says no need i am there

akshara is teahing rashmi italian gyatri says we dont know how to cook all this we like our indian food they go out gyatri says how hard akshara tries to forget you can still see sadness in her eyes i have an idea

akshara is in her room natiks phone rings its his friend he invites them to the naming cermony akshara congrats him

natik is sad remembers the baby when mohit comes and says i knw what happened  nandani told me try and stay strong

the kuersa comes they all choose sarees natik helps akshara choose one his phone rings he excuses himself

akshara brings the gift and tells natik to go to the naming cermorny he says no akshara sits convinces him sits on the bed natik hugs her from behind she says i wrote your name on the gift

akshara tells kuersa to make her something expecially ends there

Precap: akshara singing the pyaar miliga piya song she kisses natik on the cheek natik kisses her on her hand 😍

once again i am very sorry for the late update i included all the highlights of the epi if i missed anything out sorry i will be back with friday and maha epi update hope there good

sorry for spelling grammer mistake

dont forget to press the like button to say thank you 😃
Edited by _Mariam_ - 12 years ago
ohk no problem any way thank
Take  ur  own  time   mariam
not a problem di...u can update it when ur net connectivity is back...😊
Thanks for the update .. it was nice