Dus ka Dum, Sarjaa ke aage sab paani kam!!! - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
^ I read only the updates and sometimes if there is a nice Kapil scene I'd watch it, otherwise NO!

Sumi, its really nice you don't have that Channel, I'm gonna shut it off too! Its really getting me all annoyed!
I remember what all I did to get this channel few months back. Now I am also not interested!
Originally posted by smiley121

yeah sujji ...my cousin's wedding πŸ˜Š i missed u girls and lot of things in this forum...is it confirmed pmmka is going to end?πŸ˜•
yes dear it's going to end😭😭... recent stupid tiwari's interview seems to tell the same between the lines...😑😑..
^ Kya fayda Darsh, see where it has landed us! πŸ˜” Every 3 months, they keep revamping the whole channel? For what joy? This show Kapil really had a strong character oriented role but unfortunately its not going to last for long! 😳 We wait for Kapil's show fr months and now its going to have to end this way! Don't know what all they are going to show! 😳 Edited by Roshni. - 12 years ago
Sujju πŸ€— Wassup? Kya chal raha hai?
Originally posted by Roshni.

Sujju πŸ€— Wassup? Kya chal raha hai?
hiii Rosh...πŸ˜ƒ

just getting pissed off like you over the shows being ended mercilessly...😑😑
Originally posted by Roshni.

^ Kya fayda Darsh, see where it has landed us! πŸ˜” Every 3 months, they keep revamping the whole channel? For what joy? This show Kapil really had a strong character oriented role but unfortunately its not going to last for long! 😳 We wait for Kapil's show fr months and now its going to have to end this way! Don't know what all they are going to show! 😳

to be honest (not that am dishonest other timesπŸ˜›) when i first heard that kaps doing a show on Imagine, i was like "this is what he landed with after all these months, ?????" its true that his role was different and good but never really thought that this attachment would bring any prospect
I am also in same plate... Right now I feel there is nothing to watch on TV πŸ˜”
I dont know why you all are regretting for Kapil accepting this show?? I wont ever... I feel it was best decision of him to opt for playing such character and proving that he is versatile to play such roles even... May be for us its just fact that his show ran for short time, but in industry for finding new projects it means a lot...
Darsh, yes, I'm regretting that he accepted it on this channel! πŸ˜”