Thursday Update 19-05-2011 - TA vetti again!

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thanks Gunths for the wonderful and superfast Update!👏

Paavom Prabha, hope Suchi calls him and tells her problem. But P&D looking good as a pair.😆 

Ohh, ivara Dharmu? I expected someone else🤣 TA is in his good books, soon maybe he is going to come in his bad books. I dont know where to muttufy my head🤢? Someone suggest me one place. T&T veedu munnadi pannatha? ARG. Why is our Hero soo intelligent😡? Ithula masal vadai kekutham. Man, i pity him a lot😭. He is soo paavom😔 but still romba kovama varuthu. Naalaiki Thuls vaikapora aapu. So she wont know about money matter soon. She is only crying about job matter.😭

Tomo she will ask about job, he will lie that it was fine and all, appo she will tell promo dialog and our hero reaction would be this😲😲.

Btw why he called Thuls as sister but not Deepa? Is he sensing that they will have some link?😆
TA went b4 Thuls to office, but he only arrived there when Thuls college ended😕 Athu eppadi?
Edited by Shamz. - 12 years ago
Thanks da Gunz for the wonderful update..
Wow...👏👏👏👏👏👏...Social Service to be continued after an hour break.🤢...sorry, even contiued when he was at work...wondering when he will realise things...😕... VAAZHGA BHARATHAM...😆..

Did TA do this favour to the bank thinking that bank will get good impression on him when he helped the bank to get customers for loan even when he is not at work and that they will call him back for work...😕

Somehow I have a positive note on this TA - Dharman meeting and TA favouring Dharman..
TPS is going to be linked with TA thru this person and there is a chance bcos of this TPS will be saved from Dharman bcos of this favour by TA. I hope both TA and TPS should do a business together...😍...So very much eager to see TA/TPS/T line story and that wd an interesting one...😍

One hr vetti pechu velai ku masal vadai - isnt he the one who said lost touch with job, but not masal vadai...😛...somehow i thought he would not continue it...sig, i now feel GW should have informed about Lavanya and atleast by that he would have learnt about his arumai pasa malar sister's behaviour to her in-laws...

So thulz is mad at him for lying about job...atleast now will he tell about the loans he got...i dont think so.....she is going to make gondhu/javvu ma everyday for him...🤢..that is the best punishment for him...

The frnd of TA was good...athibuthisaali and aarvakolaru TA...😆and has he come there to ask the money he spent for the flight ticket...🤢...super...
Thanks for the Wonderful Update plus Comments Gunthyyy!!😃

Super TA, way to go! Everyone jora kai thattunga for our hero's super duper vetti pechu😲...no other third person need to destroy TA, he himself will self destroy his life😡.

Poor Thulasi, as she always say her happiness doesnt last long...This GW better not blame all these on Thulasi's dhosham...but this is what going to happen😡.

They are some how going to link TA/TPS/Dharman...i wonder how... and i am sure TA is not going to get job for another year with this rate🤢...and this team is up to do something on TA's job matter which they also dont know😕. 

TA is going to learn that being good to others is not going to help him archive anything..😕.

One day Mr.Great TA told that him & Thulasi will have countless amout of money in their hand sooner or later...May i know  how is this possible after seeing today's episode?😕

Thanks Gunthy for the nice detailed update!😊

What hapenned to the FIRE😈? In short span of time, got blown away🤢?? Again TA showed his irresponsibility today. Crap! Sorry for me bashing TA today, but could not take his irresponsible way of dealing things. He is more concerned about Masal Vadai and tea  rather than his family. "Kombu mulaicha arivaali" 😕 (liked the nick name given by TA friend) will surely learn his lessons in a real hard way. But Pavam Thulasi has to suffer along with him Grrr...😕

I am never gg to feel pity for TA anymore for paying the loan he got. Maybe he is going to contact the new character Dharman for money😲?? Is this guy the setup of Charu😕?? The way Dharman assistant was looking at TA when Dharman was talking about his business looked fishy🥱. Suddenly they will not bring a big actor for just one scene. TA nalla emaara poran to this guy😕. Sigh!

As usual viewers happiness was short lived with TA job gone Govinda, Thulasi's too...
Edited by Pearl27 - 12 years ago
I have suggestion to the creative team...
Can u please prepare a visiting card for TA also...
I bet that card will be bigger than what Mr. Dharman showed...
His social serivice lists...goes on, on , on and ON...
Best page/ quote on the card will be...

Social Service seriyaravangaluku Social Service Seiyum TA...😛...
Thanks Gunz for the super fast update😊. Shocking episode😲. TA proved that he is ulaga maha pudhisali😉. He can advice others for…high interest but he himself has high loan interest. Oorukuthan opathesam… sontha vaalkaiyil ekka patta viruchal.

There is big treat waiting for this jobless officer when he reaches home 😡

OMG what happened to TA.He is so stupid. MR.TA ungalai velaiyil irruthu thuratha Charu thevai illai ne gala veliye vanthuruvenga.😡😉

MR.ta will enjoy tea and masal vadai in his home doing social service in upcoming epi's sigh. Pavam thuls was so excited for her husband's work she even went to temple and pusufy vibhuthi and all but now he doesn't even have job.😲

And moreover this Dharman guy is the person hired by lawyer to thurathufy TPS.Thuls over nallavana irrukan TA athan pirachanaiye athai mathuma mudhala. So thuls crying in upcoming epi …not about kanthuvatti but TA lied about his job matter.  Now namma hero is going to get help from dharma.
Coming to prabha's matter...
Why sushi is avoiding prabha? Is it due to her love with TPS son or she must have heard of Bhuvana palaiya valkai through some body.😔
So she must have created hatred towards bhuvana& prabha.😡 In upcoming epi's deepa may get a soft corner for prabha. Which may make prabha to love deepa? Let's see what dir has store in for us in deepa and prabha matter.😍
@Shubba: 🤣🤣🤣 on the Business card! You cracked me up. He won't even have money to print a business card soon. Someone has to do social service for him to print this card.

For TA, self destruction is his mouth😒. Best way to keep it shut is,  Thulasi needs to make nice Gum uppuma for breakfast/lunch/dinner and make him eat it.

Thank you for the awesome detailed update Gunz. akka! 😃

Super director! Thanks for making your hero jobless again. 😡 Aama TA, ippo saapadu romba mukiyam. 😡 I am so angry with Tamizh for making the wrong decision and talking nonsense with that Dharman guy. 😡 He should just gave the loan without making any unnecessary speech!

I feel very sorry for Thulasi! 😭 She was so happy and too excited that her hubby got a job but now everything is ruined.  Prabha calling Thulasi 'sister' was sweet. 😳 So tomorrow she is gonna argue with Tamizh, and hopefully he should spill out all the truth he hid from her, if not...😡

I have a feeling that this new character Dharman is going to play an important role in the future. 😕The BGM played for him when he entered, made me think he is the villian or something. 😲The problem now is how is Tamizh going to pay all the money!? 🥱 My goodness, this couple are having suffrage after suffrage, will this ever stop? 😭

I don't think all the scenes from the promo will be shown by tomorrow. 😕

Edited by ~*Thamizhan*~ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by Pearl27

What hapenned to the FIRE😈? In short span of time, got blown away🤢?? Again TA showed his irresponsibility today. Crap! Sorry for me bashing TA today, but could not take his irresponsible way of dealing things.

I am thinking and thinking when was he all responsible...Ouch...was he at any time...only once by making the inspector not to come and spoil the engagement with Charu(some will run and come now...😉)...🤢...If at all we dont scold TA even today, then only we are so mean and will be like we are so mean...😉...we just write the truth and show we are not biased...😆

I am never gg to feel pity for TA anymore for paying the loan he got. Maybe he is going to contact the new character Dharman for money😲?? Is this guy the setup of Charu😕?? The way Dharman assistant was looking at TA when Dharman was talking about his business looked fishy🥱. Suddenly they will not bring a big actor for just one scene. TA nalla emaara poran to this guy😕. Sigh!
I too thought that, but once TA asked him to go to a bank, he was moved and agreed. so he cant be Charu's man,but like I said somehow he might help TA, may the link for TPS/TA...lets c..

As usual viewers happiness was short lived with TA job gone Govinda, Thulasi's too...

I had too much doubt as always about his work...Ouch...knowing his character...😆

Somehow, only in the weekend i get to quote more...😛...Happy weekend for me...😆Edited by shubba - 12 years ago