•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
my sister have a problem with hair . her name is Gayatry patel. she is 25 years old..

she was 5 year old she lost her hair... we try all types of Madison like homeopathic, aurvedic ext.  but still  she has very Little hair.

she has marriage age. but to difficult for us fine good parson for her.. she is looks so beautiful but u understand what i m saying.

it's very big problem for her.

she has trying hair trans-par treatment also but she got side effect in her head. she taken injection in her head.. so.. painful  but  it's do'z work.

pleas solve this problem.

& reply in this email ID.. we r witting about ur reply.    [email protected]
Hello Dr, Naram

meri sister hai . usko karib 15 salose mathe par bal nahi hai

hai thode bahot, but border nahi hai, bich bich mei bal hai, sab prakar ka ilag karvaya par koi phark nahi hai.. mathe par ingection bhi liye..please aap hi iska solution be sakte hai.. please contect at my  ID [email protected]

thanks
Consult to Nayuropathic Doctors.
send your problem at info@balajinirogdham at the earliest yo will get the results without any side effects.
http://www.balajinirogdham.com/
Edited by BhavnaKhanna - 12 years ago
Try Olive Oil.
It should be of good quality,remove tension,relaxe wether you worry or not change or not the world will go like as it was decided.so loving friend, be cool as cucumber.
Hope this will help you!
Edited by marklee - 12 years ago
Originally posted by marklee

Try Olive Oil.
It should be of good quality,remove tension,relaxe wether you worry or not change or not the world will go like as it was decided.so loving friend, be cool as cucumber.
Hope this will help you!

Hello

it is UNDARI but she has no border in hair .. give me a direct mobile number , we need to talk to u please.