Bandini Sequel?: Discuss here

Posted: 12 years ago
Ekta hints at sequel blocks fanpage wall
http://www.tvbasti.com/topic.php?topic=18432&post=163192&uid=81592120902#post163192
Ekta kapoor soap queen and creator of many of the most famous and longest running soaps on indian tv on wed night issued a fb status giving strong indication of an impending sequel to her highly successful and imagine tv's longest running soap opera BANDINI. OF LATE a number of balaji soaps met their end and fans of almost all have been demanding sequels. Since the past two days ekta visited her fan page at very odd hours and repeatedly issued the same status about her new networking site much to everyone's bewilderment.
In a sudden move she disabled the page wall and in a few hours issued the bandini status.saying thinking of Bandini on my fanz request πŸ‘ It is thought that this wall was blocked anticipating backlash from several other fan groups. We can only wait and see how things will unfold...πŸ˜ƒ

Ronit Roy and Aasiya Kazi

After the return of Kitani Mohabbat Hai and Choti Bahu with their respective second seasons, fans are rejoicing and now they have started to expect the sequels to all their favourite shows which have gone off air. So as the "Season 2" phenomenon is in the air fans of Bandini are expecting a sequel to their beloved show. Also a recent status message by Ekta Kapoor on a networking site indicating that Bandiniseason 2 was on her mind. Though TellyChakkar could not verify the authenticity of this message it did speak to some of the actors on the show if they had been approached for the next season or even heard about plans for the sequel.

Aasiya Kazi who played Santu says, "I have been getting messages from my fans but nothing has been communicated to me from the creative head or Ekta. We all want the show to come back as much as our fans want to as all of us from the cast are like a family. We speak on the phone whenever we can and try to meet at least once a month."

Shardul Pandit who essayed Maulik said, "I have not heard about season 2 at all. If it happens I would love to be a part of the show but nothing is happening at the moment. My role in the show is still very close to my heart as it was different."

Prerna Wanvari who played the character of Kadambari informs, "I get at least 50 requests from my fans on facebook requesting to get Bandini back but I have no idea about season 2. I will be really happy if it comes back."

However Ronit Roy took a step ahead and gave us a clearer picture. He said, "Yes, Ekta had put up a status stating that she is thinking about the next season forBandini. But from thinking to implementation it's a long process where the actors, channel, production house will have to be brought together and you will have to wait for it." When asked if the sequel would work he says, "Seasons of shows have worked abroad and if this is formatted well it will work. But for now WE have a lot of work to do."

Keep watching this space to know if Bandini does return with a new season.

Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
πŸ€—thnk u ramo...thrilling news thnk u sweety!!!!!
thanks for  the info ramo wounderfulll news 
all bandini sanraj fans ko meri thraf se πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—Edited by ayeshakd - 12 years ago
hey All is well...bt still I dnt think so it will be implemented so fast,cauz RR sir himself admitted dat he dnt hv time nw...bt yeppie...dat it will be implemented some day in my life...!!!!
Awesome news Ramona πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€— can't wait for the show to begin😊

SanRaj RocksπŸ˜›πŸ˜³
I can't wait for the day they confirm that Bandini 2 back!
i am super happy...i mean he said HE siad it:P
what more is needed...love you all guys yaar who helped us all these months...after 4 months 4 days FINALLY got some GR8 news:D
HE said Ekta is planning it and there are few who know Ekta as well as RR does so Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago