Bandini Sequel?: Discuss here - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Wahi Jodi Nayi Kahani? 
Could Be Interesting. πŸ€”
Originally posted by ramonag

HE said Ekta is planning it and there are few who know Ekta as well as RR does so

yes ryt di, and he didn't deny it but on the contrary he clearly said that EK is thinking and working on it.
thanks RamonaπŸ‘ for the AWESOME NEWS 
i hope season 2 of Bandini will come soon πŸ˜Š
However Ronit Roy took a step ahead and gave us a clearer picture. He said, "Yes, Ekta had put up a status stating that she is thinking about the next season forBandini. But from thinking to implementation it's a long process where the actors, channel, production house will have to be brought together and you will have to wait for it." When asked if the sequel would work he says, "Seasons of shows have worked abroad and if this is formatted well it will work. But for now WE have a lot of work to do."

is that mean they r working on Bandini 2 project? πŸ˜‰

awww i m so excited... πŸ₯³ 
fans of Bandini are expecting a sequel to their beloved show. Also a recent status message by Ekta Kapoor on a networking site indicated that Bandini season 2 was on her mind 24 x 7 these days.

Aasiya Kazi who played Santu says, "I have been getting messages that its being planned but nothing has been communicated to me from the creative head or Ekta. We all want the show to come back as much as our fans want to 

However of all the cast only Ronit Roy only had a clear picture. He said, "Yes, Ekta had put up a status stating that she is thinking about the next season for Bandini. SABR KARO " he laughs... When asked if the sequel would work he says, "Seasons of shows have worked abroad and if this is formatted well it will work most definitely ... Edited by ramonag - 12 years ago
Ramo takes me back to the old article πŸ˜• Edited by sheila1990 - 12 years ago
24 x7...haaaii...ramo A BIG HUGπŸ€— ...n RR yr kab se sabr ar rahe hai.cant wait to see our fav duo back!!!πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by sheila1990

Ramo takes me back to the old article πŸ˜•
yeah...is it the old article??πŸ˜•
no its a slightly different one on another site
Originally posted by ramonag

no its a slightly different one on another site
buh the link takes u to the tellychakkar article