Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ilovebandini thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
And make story with Birwa and Mungi,come on i tried to watch other Hindi series and although they are ok,they are not SANRAJ!
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😳😳
Originally posted by: Jamila1

Thanks again reporter πŸ˜ƒ

I am liking RR's interest in a Season 2

awww now just waiting to hear the gud news soon btw RR always loved Bandini b'coz it was his first show which he did as lead from start to end πŸ˜³ & memorable Loin Dm πŸ˜³
muttakin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
just say one word
that i am feling ... excite to see them together...

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Published on 17-05-2011 by sonya

Bollywood Chaskkka News Network, 11:25 AM IST, May 16

Ekta Kapoor is a thinking of sequel of her hit movie RAGINI MMS and her hit soap BANDINI
RAGINI MMS is not even a week old, but Ekta has already decided to make the sequel of this movie.Bandini ran for two years on Imagine and was top grosser of the channel to date.

This movie was a low budget film. Her overall budget including promotion was 4.5 crore approximately and in a week she has already got a turnover of around 6.5 crore. Also the movie has got a lot of appreciation from everyone as she has made a bold attempt in the genre of horror.
πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
ramsha_002 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ramonag

Published on 17-05-2011 by sonya

Bollywood Chaskkka News Network, 11:25 AM IST, May 16

Ekta Kapoor is a thinking of sequel of her hit movie RAGINI MMS and her hit soap BANDINI
RAGINI MMS is not even a week old, but Ekta has already decided to make the sequel of this movie.Bandini ran for two years on Imagine and was top grosser of the channel to date.

This movie was a low budget film. Her overall budget including promotion was 4.5 crore approximately and in a week she has already got a turnover of around 6.5 crore. Also the movie has got a lot of appreciation from everyone as she has made a bold attempt in the genre of horror.

πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

thnx for postingπŸ€—
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks di.:D

but there were 3 - 4 articles more nah? Aap wo b post kardo na :P please
IPSO_FACTO thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Arshi change ur signature pic :P
mimi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the awesome news ramona...πŸ˜ƒ
ravti1 thumbnail
guys that means on her next b,day aasiya will be on the sets of bandini,her wishes will be fulfilled ,how lucky, i hope she get good clothes to  wear and not repeating them all the time this was one thing i did not understand about bandini.unfortunately of screen also ak was criticized for her clothes, she does have a peculiar taste no doubt about that but i love her that why i care.
leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awww the news is roaming around for sure Bandini  will b BACK SOONNN πŸ‘

just waiting to see our sanraj back on screen... πŸ˜› as we all know chulkhor chachi never went wrong so Bandini is coming back its sure... πŸ˜†