Jokes

Repeat jokes on cell phones

ILuvagudLaugh thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
With all the jokes doing the rounds on the cell, I am surprised there are repeats. Every day there is a new event or the other. Plenty of material for a creative mind, but without a doubt, I get a repeat at least once a day. I love Rajnikant jokes (more power to him) but its not really nice when I know from the first two words what the rest of the content is going to be.

And the husband and wife jokes, oh come on! Get original man. Pick another relationship will ya!?!

And indian politics, no I am extremely sorry, but after Laloo, there hasn't been anyone who can legitimately sit on the same mantle and claim to get even a smirk out of me.

I'll give you a few instances of events that can be knock outs though - the stripper model who never stripped. The movie Faltu, Jackie Bhagnani - guys this fellow can be famous, just for his efforts, he doesn't give up. Talk about vanity.

Hope that was enough fodder. Here's some more from Jayhind.tv - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYfLlwNS__A&feature=player_embedded.

Have a good laugh!
Edited by ILuvagudLaugh - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Forgotten-Toy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
yar ap yahan bhe,?😆