Bade Acche Lagte Hai - Suggestions & Help Desk - Page 80

Posted: 10 years ago
can anyone tell me why vikram and neha were getting divorced...I missed a couple of episodes and have no idea what was the mysterious reason for their getting divorce
Originally posted by sexyheels

can anyone tell me why vikram and neha were getting divorced...I missed a couple of episodes and have no idea what was the mysterious reason for their getting divorce

Neha had a son before marriage, an illegitimate child, and after knowing that they took the decision of divorce but that didn't happen
The wedding anniversary is coinciding with the 2 year show anniversary.

Didn't they marry in November, is this the result of the 5 year leap?
Originally posted by TheGreatKingdom

The wedding anniversary is coinciding with the 2 year show anniversary.

Didn't they marry in November, is this the result of the 5 year leap?

Bcoz of 2nd anniversary of show...they have planned to celebrate raya's weeding anniversary on this particular day..
nd they got married in august not november nd leap has nothing to do with it..its just they wanted to do something spl on this day..Edited by vironikajain - 10 years ago
Hi can anyone help me in getting kathik natasha bg tune...
Hi, I'm so confused about the Karthik situation. He went to Singapore, caused the accident of a friend. And then slept with the friend's sister and got her pregnant and married her? And then he came back to India to Nutz without telling her that he married another woman? 

So does he love Jhanvi now or Nutz?
Hi, where are the video updates for the last few days? I wait for them and can't find them. Please help. 
Originally posted by Reatta23

Hi, where are the video updates for the last few days? I wait for them and can't find them. Please help. 
Get it in YT.
Originally posted by lovely_lady

Hi, I'm so confused about the Karthik situation. He went to Singapore, caused the accident of a friend. And then slept with the friend's sister and got her pregnant and married her? And then he came back to India to Nutz without telling her that he married another woman?

So does he love Jhanvi now or Nutz?

He loves nutz but bcoz he love his kid also so dont want to leave janvi..
hi, 

is  kartik real dad of janvi baby??  
i think read that  " kartik say janvi not to abort am coming to india then married her"

Plz reply?>??