Posted: 10 years ago
can some one tell me where this pic of saakshi
Originally posted by viny_queen

can some one tell me where this pic of saakshi

this pic is from kggk
Edited by 123fiza1 - 10 years ago
Can anyone give me me d link of new ss law of attraction??
Originally posted by bssamyukta

HI
I ve read ff of laws of attraction two days back...but now iam not able to see that ff anywhere in the ff list..i ve checked even pages upto 9..but unfortunately i did not find it...pls some one help me in finding the ff laws of attraction..sorry i forgot the writers name..pls help

thanks and regards

samyukta.

same prblm dear..
I m also searching this ff..
Can someone pls let me know why priyaa is in coma?
Before the leap, Pihu accuses a guy called Varun of trying to rape her, which is a lie. Priya believed her, varun was arrested, priya finds out the truth later and slaps Pihu ( u must watch that episode, brilliant acting by Sakshi). Priya then takes Pihu to the police station, on her way there she calls the police and tells them not take action against Varun, the police tell her that Varun has commit suicide in jail...upon hearing this Priya loses control of the car and has an accident, this is the reason why she is in a coma..

Hope this makes sense .
Can someone tell me how to delete the post that I have posted? I tried to do it but not able to delete the topic, only able to do is,by pressing edit button, I am able to clear the form but not able to remove the topic.Plz help me out.😊
Originally posted by devmohan

<font color="#9933ff">Can someone tell me how to delete the post that I have posted? I tried to do it but not able to delete the topic, only able to do is,by pressing edit button, I am able to clear the form but not able to remove the topic.Plz help me out.😊</font>

Remove the content from it nd edit the topic to MODs Close this..
Mods will delete that topic u cant do that..hope u got it
Originally posted by 123fiza1

same prblm dear..
I m also searching this ff..

That thread got deleted nd i think the one who posted that FF that account too..only one option left if one knows that account holder personally nd can request her to open account nd post that FF again..
Originally posted by vironikajain

Remove the content from it nd edit the topic to MODs Close this..
Mods will delete that topic u cant do that..hope u got it
Thank You so much for helping me out.😊