Will stay here till I can tolerate😊

hahahahahah one more LTLianπŸ˜†
Minaxi WELCOMEπŸ˜ƒ
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

Petuuu...tu aa gai..aajaπŸ˜ƒ

Srush ,, tu  hai toh  how can i not be here ,,tera pet tere sath sath ghumega ,, ( mien office se peek kar rahi hoon πŸ˜†)

hi  to ALL LTL-1 ians  ,mera main reason yahan ane ka such mein is my freinds from ltl1 ..me going to modify the intro  πŸ˜†
Edited by prncz - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: prncz

Srush ,, tu  hai toh  how can i not be here ,,tera pet tere sath sath ghumega ,, ( mien office se peek kar rahi hoon πŸ˜†)

hi  to ALL LTL-1 ians  ,mera main reason yahan ane ka such mein is my freinds from ltl1 ..me going to modify the intro  πŸ˜†

owww..love you yaara😳
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: prncz

Name:  Naam mein kya rakha hai , kuch bhi pyaar se bula lo πŸ˜†Raj

Profession/Occupation:  Occupied  ,πŸ˜†

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):  LTL-1 // comedy circus and muqabla now  hopefully  BALH
And your reasons for joining BALH forum:  1.Srush's topic
2. LTL -1Friends  and
3 .Ram and promo

@ Pink...awww😭😭😭😭😭 you made me all whoosy whoosy...love you sooo much my dear petπŸ€—
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Srushti-

@ Pink...awww😭😭😭😭😭 you made me all whoosy whoosy...love you sooo much my dear petπŸ€—

that is the truth , i  was just surfing and saw this and jumped in πŸ˜³  .. me too love you soo ssooo much πŸ€—πŸ€— 
,so  gud  to see so many LTLisans .. we gonna have fun,,  loads of fun πŸ˜†  am loggin off we chal tmrw / i will be off πŸ˜†
-Roopa- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Name:  Roopa

Profession/Occupation:   Software Engineer

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English):  

Previously
Rishta.com and LTL..
Current : none..

Hopefully BALH will get added to the list..

And your reasons for joining BALH forum:
Sakshi, t
he concept of the show,  the promos and the LTLians..πŸ˜ƒ

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Hiii im Roshni

You can call me Rosh!

I saw the promos for this show and am IN LOVEEE already!!! It seems soo new and fresh and i love Ram kapoor! Soo cannot wait to see the showw!!

Urm, i was formerly at MJHT forum, Mayur fan for life!

Urm I then migrated to Baat paaki hai here on sony

urmm... and now im here! Wont be here a lott but i will keep up with the showw hopefulluy!

--Sia-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Name: Sia

Profession/Occupation: housewife

Fav TV Shows (Hindi &/or English): Ltl (till 28 march ) , KDMHMD
And your reasons for joining BALH forum: I like both sakhsi n Ram kapoor and show looks promising hope ekta deals the subject maturely ( I will be silent most of the time but enjoying others views πŸ˜Š )
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hello everyone...*waves* Whoa! The whole LTL forum is here?? Well almost all the LTL  peeps are here πŸ˜† We should name this section as LTL migration center πŸ˜† Everyone seems to be migrating here πŸ˜›
Lets get to the introduction...Waise toh i am famous only...credits to Sushy...*Srushti*..πŸ˜† 

Name: I have a lot of names... Where to start from?? πŸ€” OK...
      Bushra...Bushy...(Of course my username suggests it πŸ˜›) And       My famous name...*drum rolls* Chulbul πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Age: I am not Salman Khan to hide my age...I am ermm...18+ Ya ya i know i am very young πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Profession/ Occupation: Eternal student πŸ˜†

Fav TV Shows: Hindi: LTL, Rishta.com, Adalat (i need to catch up this show πŸ˜†)and Malaal πŸ˜³
English: The Vampire Diaries, How I met your mother, Friends.😳

Reasons for joining BALH Forum: Ermm...i saw the whole LTL forum here so thought why not i butt myself in as well πŸ˜† No...i like Ram Kapoor and his acting...he is the main reason for me joining this forum πŸ˜ƒ

This was a long question paper πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 12 years ago
-Srushti- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bushy_92

Hello everyone...*waves* Whoa! The whole LTL forum is here?? Well almost all the LTL  peeps are here πŸ˜† We should name this section as LTL migration center πŸ˜† Everyone seems to be migrating here πŸ˜›

Lets get to the introduction...Waise toh i am famous only...credits to Sushy...*Srushti*..πŸ˜† 

Name: I have a lot of names... Where to start from?? πŸ€” OK...
      Bushra...Bushy...(Of course my username suggests it πŸ˜›) And       My famous name...*drum rolls* Chulbul πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†

Age: I am not Salman Khan to hide my age...I am ermm...18+ Ya ya i know i am very young πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Profession/ Occupation: Eternal student πŸ˜†

Fav TV Shows: Hindi: LTL, Rishta.com, Adalat (i need to catch up this show πŸ˜†)and Malaal πŸ˜³
English: The Vampire Diaries, How I met your mother, Friends.😳

Reasons for joining BALH Forum: Ermm...i saw the whole LTL forum here so thought why not i butt myself in as well πŸ˜† No...i like Ram Kapoor and his acting...he is the main reason for me joining this forum πŸ˜ƒ

This was a long question paper πŸ˜†

Chulbulll!!! is here ...πŸ€— you see Adalat😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
haye haye...you better come here and watch me everyday instead🀣
and you didnot add my name to the reasons for joining Balh forumsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†