Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! Recently there have been many separate topics on bloopers that have been made in the show. Well, to keep everything in one place, I think that it'd be better off to have one big topic just for bloopers so that there aren't any scattered topics around for those.

So let's just see and try to keep bloopers in one place rather than having multiple, separate topics for bloopers instead. Please post any bloopers that might have been noticed here only and any other topic that will be around will be closed.

I'll try to keep this section sticky for a while, but after that I'll take it off from sticky. =)

Thank you!

YRKH Dev Team.
lolzz... this was needed
Originally posted by stuti_naksh4eva

lolzz... this was needed
yup. i agree. but there haven't been much bloopers lately. not that i noe of? 
varsha forgot to take ananya's bag along wid ananya while returnin ;) :P
The BIGGEST blooper is Bindya 🤢
the biggest blooper... bindiya 🤣🤣🤣
lolzz... she is.. i totally a blooper
lolzzz...bindiya...she's the biggest blooper any serial can have...🤣
nishi di.. this is the blooper zone... not the picture gall!
yaar kal ke blooper ke bare me kisine likha hi nahi..
Kal jab naitik office se ghar aaya toh akshara ne use t shirt n track pant dia tha, that means that was the evening time only.. But jab wo maheshwari house pahunche firse subah ho gai.. 😆 naitik asked her to say there.. He said ke wo sham ko akshara ko meeting ke baad pick up kar lega.. 🤣
that was a big blooper.. Dimri jaago.. Kuch toh sense rakho..
Originally posted by pari1508

yaar kal ke blooper ke bare me kisine likha hi nahi..
Kal jab naitik office se ghar aaya toh akshara ne use t shirt n track pant dia tha, that means that was the evening time only.. But jab wo maheshwari house pahunche firse subah ho gai.. 😆 naitik asked her to say there.. He said ke wo sham ko akshara ko meeting ke baad pick up kar lega.. 🤣
that was a big blooper.. Dimri jaago.. Kuch toh sense rakho..
nice observation 👍🏼