Advice me what to do..

Posted: 12 years ago
Let me introduce myself ...im nikki ..i am 18 yrs old nw...
N dis is my 3rd topic in this forum...n d advices u all gave me b4 this.helped me a lott...=) ...
Okie...so dis guy in college proposed me...n hes a gud guy..handsome,vry good in academics n good luking ..n i wanna say yes but...
I stay away from home...im a hostelite ...my parents have trusted me and put me in a good college away from from my home...wheb half of my dads colleagues,my relatives ..said dem don send her away ...gals in hostel normally develop bad habits...dey have boy friends...
My parents just said one thing to all of dem ..dt dy trust me...
N nw im stuck in between ...:(...i don wnt to hurt dem ...but...dunnoEdited by niki_09 - 12 years ago
do what your heart tells you to do. look deep within yourself.

are you prepared to go against ur parents for that guy? u'll find ur answer if u look within. 
If you really, truly love him, go for it.

But if something is stopping you, say your parents, then you need to spend some time thinking about it. And probably even speaking to your parents. Don't tell them directly. Say something like, "i've been thinking of my future and what if i like one guy?"

That kinda thing.

Good luck!

-Jot.
thanxx for ua advice :) ...
il try ua idea Jot ..ill try talking to my parents about it ðŸ˜Š ...
Why don't you keep on getting to know the guy.. and then when ur done college n go back.. then slowly u can bring it up with ur mom or something:D not yet! just finish ur education first :)
goodluckk
well i think at first u should take to one of ur parents the one u r more close with
nd just talk to ur mom or dad and tell them something indirectly
i mean u can ask them what they think about love, love marriage nd etc.
if ur parents dont really have any problem with love them u should give the guy a chance 
but if they have any problems then think about the guy that proposed u...ask ur self  "is he the guy that i can take to my parents nd tell them i want to love/marry him" if yes then i think u should give the guy a chance, if no then i think u should really take ur time nd think about this deep in ur heart

i hope this helps u and good luck,
Rai ðŸ˜Š
you are too young Just give it some time and see if you still feel the same about this person
Hi Niki

You are too young to decide on love and marriage. For all of us, love is sweet and exciting. But married life is tough. The two partners have to understand each other and tolerate each other when things don't go nicely.  This requires a lot of maturity and the ability to accept oneself and the ability to take care of oneself. The first thing you need to go for is studying well and try to get to a job and then go ahead for marrying. That time you will be able to make sound decision. It will be good for you to discuss this with your parents also.

Cheers,
I personally think that you're a bit too young to be thinking about marriage. I advise you to finish college first or wait till you get a bit older. This is quite a big decision to make and not an easy one for an 18-year-old.
Originally posted by niki_09

Let me introduce myself ...im nikki ..i am 18 yrs old nw...
N dis is my 3rd topic in this forum...n d advices u all gave me b4 this.helped me a lott...=) ...
Okie...so dis guy in college proposed me...n hes a gud guy..handsome,vry good in academics n good luking ..n i wanna say yes but...
I stay away from home...im a hostelite ...my parents have trusted me and put me in a good college away from from my home...wheb half of my dads colleagues,my relatives ..said dem don send her away ...gals in hostel normally develop bad habits...dey have boy friends...
My parents just said one thing to all of dem ..dt dy trust me...
N nw im stuck in between ...:(...i don wnt to hurt dem ...but...dunno

Nikki, keeping in mind your age and the fact that you are still studying, I don't think you should be thinking about marriage at this  stage. You need time to complete your studies, make something of your life and also grow as an individual. I don't know if this guy loves you and how much you feel for him. But if he is willing to wait for you, then perhaps you should consider putting it on hold.
However, whatever you choose, it should be your decision. Listen to your heart. Good luck :)