Fan Fictions

request for permission

Kushbo thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
❓ hello i would like to request permission by you the people on this site to write my stories and post them on my wall, if you are okay with this please tell me.

here's a bit about me, I'm from Guyana, South America, I love to write, read and well  i love science and experiments, i love being in the lab. i write science fiction when I'm in my moods. my favourite movie is 'Thor' because it is mainly about physics and fiction, it deals with magnetic fields of the earth. also indian movies. i write about love and death. i love twilight saga and vampire diaries.

please approve of me writing please... for me to publish anything here i need your approval, so it depends on your comments. πŸ˜Š    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Saruu- thumbnail
😳wat do u mean approve?πŸ˜•
ND i also love twilight!!!😳
R u Edward or Jacob?
Im an Edward 4 lyff😳
Kushbo thumbnail
lol! i'm all for Emmit. but why i need approval cause i don't know what i'm allowed to publish here cause i don't want my work deleted else i'll cry.  
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this is a fanfic  section...you can post your writing here.. full permitted...go on girl..
i would luv to read about  vampire diaries...
Kushbo thumbnail
ok i'll start with short stories for now, but i'll leave my in dept ones for my actual pages. i think i'll start off with love, Karan V Grover, or vampire diaries. you guys choose.

A - Karan V Grover
B - Love
C - Vampire Diaries