Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

FINAL WARNING TO ALL:Imp

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Moderator's note

Since last few weeks there have been lots of Ruckus/Fights/personal attacks going in the forum and till now I hv been linient with u all but now this is last and final warning to u all .,..After this if any member breaks any of the following mentioned rules then the member's warning level will b directly raised without any warning PMs and the member might even get a direct ban
  • No comparison posts will b allowed(Eg: Viren-Nivi vs Nivi-Sid or Neha vs other actors or Sid vs Viren etc etc)..Such psots will b trashed away and members making such posts will get instant warnings
  • No rumour posts claiming any spoiler info without a valid source or article will b allowed..Those posts will b simply trashed away and topic maker's WL will b raised
  • Members making MIDs to spread rumours or make hate/instigating/bashing/spamming posts will b given a striaght ban and the member's original ID might also b banned if needed
  • Personal Attacks or Actor/character bashing will also result in warning level rise...but hving said that constructive criticism/debates r very much allowed..so while reporting plss try to differentiate between the two and then report😊..Action will definitely b taken against all valid reports..

I hope the members will abide by the above rules..they r not that complicated ...so I hope we all will co-operate here and try to bring in some peace in the forum..

If anyone has any more queries plss ask in this thread itself or feel free to PM me😊

CCBM Dev team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
thanks a lot jyoti for these new rules🤗
it was definately needed

krazzy4ArHi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Understood madam jyoti well let's make some peace n we can carry out debates which involve cristiscm???
KinSanj thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
oh gags ur such a life saver yaar...honestly all these arguments and fights were srsly getting damn annoying...I stopped coming to the forum only coz of all this...but lets hope it stops after this...
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Thanxx a lott jyoti . It's reallyy needed . I started suffocating here becozz of dis . Thank u