Pavitra Rishta

Written Update : 23rd May 2011

Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Written Update

--------------------------------------------------------

Outside a jewellers's shop .
Savita comes to this place with the dealer .The dealer is  very annoyed because he  feels that Savita  is just taking him from one place to another and wasting his time ..
Savita snaps at him when  she sees him irritated .
Damodar is also standing there and watching his wife ...
Savita : I have not gone crazy that I am just roaming around here and there with you .If you want your money then you just shut your mouth and stand here quietly .I will give you your money and also show you your aukaat ( worth ) .She goes inside the shop  while the dealer is standing out waiting for her ...
Savita  mortgages the gold set that was given to her by Manav .She smiles  as she looks at that set and remembers the day when Manav gave this to her .All her jewellry is worth  95000 ruppees but she only wants 41000 ruppees  for the mortgage amount ...
Damodar is standing  out very confused and trying to figure out what Savita is up to ...  ...
The delaer is terribly upset and wants to know whose face he had seen first thing in the morning ..Damodar says to himself " Must have seen your own face ' ...🀣...
Savita comes out and gives the dealer 40000 ruppees and an additional 500 ruppees .
savita : I told  you I will show you your aukaat .You have been roaming arounn in this  sun and your beautiful skin is getting all tanned so go and give yourself a beauty treatment with this 500 ruppees πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Damodar cannot believe that Savita who was so crazy about gold has actually mortgaged it for her son ...He just cannot figure out his  wife at all...

Outside the Jail
Damodar and Manav are coming out ..Savita is standing as well.She is looking down with tears in her eyes ...
Manav walks up to her ...
He  goes to his mother and gives her a big hug .Savita breaks down crying .Manav is also crying ...
Savita : I am the worst mother i n the world I threw my son out of my house .
Manav : A mother can never  be bad .Please don't say that .
Savita : The whole world knows what I am all about . No one can call me good even as a mistake or even in their dreams ...but you still have good things to say about me ...pelase tell me off and scream at me ...I deserve it .
Manav : We all make mistakes , you made some , I made  some  ..You realize it now and that is all that matters  ...
Savita : You love me so much beta but I ...she breaks down crying  again .
Manav ( with big fat tears rolling down his eyes ) : You love me so much and that is why you mortgaged youer gold  me me ..That was yours , why did you do it ?
 Savita : No , you are my gold , you are my asset ... my baby , my Manav ..Please frogive me .I have given you nothing but pain ...
Manav : Just forget everything  , who was wrong or who did what .Just think about this love that is still there despite of everything  ...
Manav hugs his mother again and Damodar who is watching  this wipes tears from his eyes ...

Outside on the roads .
Archaan is walking  and is trying to work out how she can help her husband .She just doesn't know  what to do and decides to go to  Satish even if it means risking  making  Manav angry ...
Luckily Manav calls her .She panics when she hears his voice but he tells her to calm down as he is talking  to her from his house .He tells her to come  home quickly ...

Manav's house
Savita and Damodar are sitting  on one side and Manav is standing waiting for Archana .She comes in the house .She doesn't see her in laws sitting  and as soon as she sees Manav she rushes to hug him and starts crying ...Manav is feeling  embarassed as his parents are there but an emotional Archana  is too happy and  even angry at him...
 Archana : Hugging Manav and crying ...I am very angry with you .You always tell me not to hide things but you keep hiding so much from me ...I know you do that so that I should not get hurt but in the end you end up hurting  me even more by doing this ...Please stop doing this to me ..How did you get out of jail anyway ??
She sees Manav looking in one direction.Archu turns and is shocked to see her in laws ...
Archana : I am so sorry , I didn't see you sitting  here ...
Damodar : It's all right , you have every right to be angry at him ... So you want to know who got Manav out of jail ?
 Savita : Will you be quiet ..she tells her husband ..
Damodar : No, I wil lnot be quiet today ...Archana , your Aie mortgaged her gold to save your Manav  from jail..he smiels .
Savita : No need to tell her ..I did it for my son ..And now my son is out he will surely get me my jewellery back ...
Archana falls down at Savita's feet ...
Archana : Aie , whatever the reason, I know you still love Manav  ( she is crying ) .He is out only because of you ...
Savita picks her up ..
Savita : Yes I love my son very much ...I am not used to hearing good things about myself , I will start crying so stop...I have to go now .
Archana ; Please Aie , don't leave us again now , we need you and your ashirwaad ...She folds her hands  in front of Savita .Please forgive us ...
Manav : Please forgive us Aie .
Savita : I forgive you ...
Manav and Archana cannot believe it , they are so very happy ...
Savita : My house is still empty if you guys want yo ucan come  and stay there , I will charge less  rent ...
Damodar is now so happy to hear this ..Both manav and Archana have big smiles  on their faces ...
Savita , looking at Archana ...Just remember one thing ...My house will run the way I like it ...
Damodar : You will not change , will you  ??..
Savita : There is nothing  wrong with me , so why should  I change πŸ˜†, she answers damodar back and when about to go , looks at Archana and smiles ..
Savita : Take care of the baby ...
Both Damodar and Savita leave and a very happy Archana and Manav hug each other

A segment of Ram Milaye Jodi  ...

Deshmukh House
Savita is gettign ready to welcome  her son and her bahu back in her house .She gets a Pooja Thaali ready and lights up  a diya ...
Manav and Archana are standing  outside the hosue .They both are looking  very happy . Savita does a lovely little pooja ceremony and both Manav and Archana come in the hosue ..
Savita tells them to stop looking so sad and smile  for a change ...πŸ˜†
Then she  reminds them again that she is the owner of the hosue and they are only tenants and gives them their keys ...also tells them that the hosue runs according to her wishes .Manav smiels and hugs her and tells her that not just the house , she even owns him and everything  in the house ...
Sulochna and Manohar come in .
Sulochna apologises to  savita for the way she had talked to ehr ...She also expresses her happiness that her daughetr has got her susraal back ..savita too says that she need not apologise as even she was at fault .
Sulochna is very relieved that all misunderstandings  are now sorted out ..Manohar and Damodar go out to get mithai ...
Savita tells manav and Archana to put their things in their room...
Savita goes and sits with Sulochna .Sulochna tells Savita quietly that she has planned a surprise anniversary party for Manav and Archana .
Savita is very happy to hear this .
Archu comes out and asks Savita what is she talking about .
savita : What is  it  to you ? I told yo uSulochna tai , your daugheter is too much .All the time she is poking her nose in my life ...I am fed up with her ...
Sulochna : I have tried but now she is your bahu you take care of her ...
Both Savita and Sulochna start laughing ...
Archana and Manav are also very happy ...

A segment of another show ...

Manav 's room
 Archana is cleaning  her room and she is also thanking God for giving her this house back ..Manav comes from behind and he  surprises her ...
He has  savita's jewellery back ..Archu asks him how he got it back so quickly and he told  her that he had paid a deposit of 50000 ruppees on the  place they were staying and after getting the jewellery back and also putting money in  his bank account ( to cover the cheque  ) he now has 5000 ruppees to buy Archu a gift for  their wedding  anniversary ..Archu calls that day the best day of her life ...
 She tells manav that now everything  is looking good for them and they have everything  they ever wanted ..
The only thing now she wants is to go to the orphanage and try and convince the authorities there to give a child to Varsha ..
Manav says that this  is not possible ..
Archu still wants to give it a try and wants  Manav to support her on this ..Manav then agrees and says that he wil also come  with her...

The Karanjkar House .
The cast of Ram Milaye Jodi  surprise Sulochna as they have come to her house on her invitation ...
They go in and are greeted by the Karanjkar family ...
When alone Sulochna is sitting  quietly .Manohar comes to her and asks her why  she is sitting so quiet ...
Sulochan is worried about the budget of the party ..Manohar tells her not to worry as she is doing  all this with a clean heart and God will surely help her ...
Manjusha who is sitting  there listening  to all this  smirks  thinking that Sulochna 's party for her beloved daughter  and damaad  will surely not be a good one ...

The Orphanage
Manav and Archana are talking to the manager of the orphanage .
The manager tells them that this case has no hope as Varsha's mistake was a big one and  if they risk and talk about adoption  to the owner of the Orphanage , he might even be kicked out .Archu tries to convince him that Varsha has changed bu the says that the Owner of the orphanage is very sensitive about children and cannot see an y child out in a stuation that could be risky ..he tells Manav and Archana to forget about the whole thing as it is next to impossible ... 

In a fruit market
Dharmesh is buying mangoes when manjusha calls him.He is very rude to her and tells her to go to hell bu tshe is one up on him and  taunts him that she feels bad that there is a big party from the  Karanjkars to celebrate Manav and Archana 's wedding anniversary and the only one not invited is him ...
He wants to know where the party is and manjusha tells him that it is in a place called balbir ka Dhabba .She wants to know wh yhe is asking ...
he tells her that he will surely come  for this  party one way or another ...

Outside the Orphanage
Manav and Archana are walking out . Manav is telling  Archu to stop being  so sad as they have done all they could for Varsha  .Suddenly they see that  a child is sitting  in the middle of a road and white mercedes is coming very fast and could hit the child ..Manav rushes and saves the little one ...A man  in a suit ( presumebly the Owner of the Orphanage ) comes  out of the car .He thanks Manav for saving  the boy ...
He  wants to know  what is Manav doign in this place .Manav tells him that he had come for something  which unfortunately did nto happen but he is happy to be there as his presence saved the little boy ..Both manav  and Archana leave .This man goes i nthe orpahange and checks the file that Manav and Archana were looking  into and he finds out everything  about Varsha ...

Ajit's House
Rasika and  Manjusha  are having a great time laughing at the karanjkars .Manju is telling her mother that she has deliberately invited so many people so that the huge bill will give  a big fright to the Kaarnjkar family ...She wants to spoil their happiness as this party id for their beloved daughter  and their damaad ...
Both mother daughter  cannot stop laughing ...
Rasika is so proud of Manju who is planning  and scheming just like her  .She says that she will surely come and make fun ...also will bringAjit and manju

Next morning in a mandir
Manav and Archana start their anniversary day by going  to a mandir..They both see a place where they have  to whisper their prayers in the ears of a statue ( I am sorry I don't know what it's actually called ) .This reminds them of the first tiem when Manav had seen his new bride Archana there wearing sindoor and mangal sutra  ...
They both go and do the same thing  again and smile at each other ...
Then they go in anf start praying ...
 Their refelction is falling on Bappa and it is a very sweet sight ...

Karanjkar House
Sulochna invites varsha  and satish but she doesn't give them the reason why she is having  a party .She just tells them to come to the Dhabba .
Varsha tells satish that they have  been invited by  her mother ...

A segment about Ram Milaye Jodi

Manav's room
Manav gets Archana a saree as a present for their wedding anniversary ...Archu loves it and she priases manav's choice ..There is a knock on the door ..It is savita ..
Archana happily shows her present to savita ...
savita  likes the saree and says it has to be good because her manav bought it ...
Then she  goes to manav .Savita : You love your wife but not your mother .
Manav : No Aie , I love  you just as much .
Savita : Then where is my saree ?
Manav goes and gets her the jewellry that he had got out , back ...Savita is very happy to see it and gives her son a big smile .She tells him that he is her actual  wealth and his comign to her means  everythign ..She gives the gold to Archana to keep safely and warns her not to wear it ...Both manav and savita laugh and Archu also comes  and gives Savita a big hug ...

Segment of another show

Balbir Ka Dhabba
Both the families surprise manav and Archana with the party .Manav sort of had some  idea that some planning was going on .Archu looking pretty in a pink saree ...
Satish and Varsha come in .They are surprised to see such a big party there ...Manju tells them the reason of the party and that makes varsha very uncomfortable but Sulochna convinces her to join the family ...Varsha joins her family with a gloomy face .satish is trying to be social and is smiling ..Manav and Archana are also looking worried ...

Segment of another show ...

Balbir ka Dhabba
Dharmesh  coems to the Dhabba .Vaishu is upset to see him but he says that he came because his car broke down and so he is just waiting  for it to be repaired ...He goes and sits in one corner ...
Rasika comes  with Ajit and Vandita .
Ajit is upset that his mother tricked him to come to a party which was about manav .Vandu asks him to coem and wish her brother but Ajit refuses .Rasika and vandu go alone to wish Manav and Archana ...
Manav suddenly sees a friend of his called Rudra ..he goes to him and akss him how he is and where his wife is ..
Rudra says that he is not even marreid and doesn't know who Manav is ?
manav is very surprised wh yRudra is talking  like this ...
When Rudra leaves then manav and Archana talk to his wife .Archana encourages her to fight for her husband and she knows how painful this must be for her as she herself has gone through this pain ...
Manav and Archana tell Rudra's wife that they will try and help her out ...
Both manav and Archana go and try to talk to Rudra ...they are trying to jog his memory ...
They are doing good because it seems like this guy Rudra remembers a lot of things ...

Precap
Manav and Archana are singing on the song ...saathiya tu ne kya kiya .Their familes look on happily ...Varsha  is sulking ...😑
Another couple is dancing on Raat ke dhaiye baje ...
Then someone comes  and says ' today's dinner will be sponsored by Manav and Archana ' Both Manav and Archana look very worried to hear this ...🀣

Edited by Tanyaz - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Aww Di all the best πŸ‘πŸΌ..
Eagerly waiting for the MS Epi... Will loose on my sleep as it will get over at 11PM IST and I have to wake up at 2AM
Tanyaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I sure hope it's worth it sweetie .. .
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tanyaz

I sure hope it's worth it sweetie .. .

Hope so Di... Hope no more Dramas this time just everyone enjoying without making any faces (Varsha and Vaishu) 😑... Would love to see a Happy episode without any unecessary twists.. Lets wait and watch..
SunoNa123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
All the best Tanya diπŸ‘πŸΌ, such a tough task for u.
I hope the epi is good, otherwise it will be tough for u
gaurimisha thumbnail
looks like a good epi...already😊
nikitagmc thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Oh thank goodness jail yatra khatam hui... three cheers to Savita... hip hip hurray!!

Three cheers to Tanya Di too.. hip hip hurray!! 
the maha episode just ended tanya di.loving it very much.lots of good things happen today.happy to see a happy episode of pavitra rishta after long time.
kamurali thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Tanya for so much patience & the awesome update as usual.πŸ˜ƒ
Thanee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
A very big thanks dear . Im in train as usual reading your uptade.Episode seem to be good. Savita wonderful. Manju invite fattu. My god...what will happen in the party. They cant be happy at least for this day.ok guruji thanks once more. Hope you are fine. Uptade all that. All the best for the remaining scenes.
Big hug for what you are doing.