Nadaswaram Archives May 2011

Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Thursday

I completely forgot today is my turn!

Gokul approaches Malar and touches her. Malar panics and jerks and realises its her dream. They sleep in different corners in the room. In the morning, Jagannathan and co. approach the bungalow while Malar and Gokul wake up. The search party sees that the bungalow is locked. As they turn to leave, Malar catches sight of them and shouts. They break open the lock and Malar relays news about Rohini. Gokul pretends to have come to help out Malar.

Rohini wakes up and sees that its morning and Shankar and Rathnam are out in the garden The phone starts to ring and she traces it and sees a landline. She calls Malar and tells her she is still in KK. She cries that she is repenting for doubting Malar. Police promise to trace the call and come and get her.

PP brothers come to NA's house for usual thittal session. They are insulted and go back dejected. Gopi and Jollu girl useless scene that I don't even remember.

Shankar and Rathnam plan their evil schemes. They turn to see from the window that Rohini has hung herself. They are shocked and panic and come inside the house to find that Rohini has locked the room from inside. They decide to run away before the driver or cops turn up. As they run, they run into Malar and co. After some chasing, they are caught and they reveal that Rohini is dead, Malar cries. Rohini meanwhile opens her eyes.

Thodarum...
Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

THURSDAY - 5/12

Pirai on the advice of inspector drops his complaint against Pandi, Gopi. He polambifies abt this in front of PP bros, curses them and leaves. Later at home, Pandi tries to apologise to Mayil,  who refuses to believe him. He tells Pandi that he still only thinks about himself and not the family, where as Gopi was always thinking about the family. He tells Pandi he is not ready to trust him. Pandi begs for one more chance, but Mayil seems to have given up.

In Senior PP house, Ragini tells Gopi she will go to coimbatur the next day πŸ˜›. Kaamu as usual sitting in a corner crying 😑😑😑🀒. Gopi tries to console here. Vanita calls just then and tells Gopi that she tried to convice NA, but failed. Gopi talks to Murthy and urges Kaamu to do the same. Kaamu continues her sob story and Moorthy is heart broken.

Meanwhile in loose Pirai house, oppari continues about Maha. Pushpa tries to snatch away Maha's thali, who clings to it and refuses to let go. Paati comes there and yells at them that they can't just end a marriage by throwing away the thali. She asks them to be patient and leave the decision to Maha once she is back to her senses. Pushpa reluctantly agrees and polambifies some more. (Paavu, namma Sam standing behind looking lost!)

PP house, Gopi thinking about joining Nathaswaram vasichifying full time to increase income. He tells senior PP about this and says kaaja paiyyan can run tailoring shop πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. Senior PP is happy and tells Gopi its a good idea. He then tells Gopi that he should get married, that he would look for a girl for Gopi, but there is no compulsion that he has to marry the same girl. If he loves someone, he is free to marry her. Gopi in thoughts

Thodarum...

Edited by iloveidiotbox - 12 years ago

Sorry Makkalae PP Odha late ah login pannukiraen
11- May-11 -Wednesday -  Written Update - Pandi Nallavaen Kudumpathula theerpu elzuthitangaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pirai & Co comes in n looks at Pandi then maha.. Pushpa started her RKO..Found Thali in maha's neck n started her cursing .. pirai goes n beats pandi.. Sr.PP .. tells to stop it.. now they got married n Pandi nallavaen nu solluraru..Pirai n Pushpa tells sr. PP theerpai mathi sollu nu πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..n adds if samantham did this to any of thier daughter will they say the same..(sabash sareyana kelvi)Pp family speech less. Pushpa starts her cursing session on Gobi.. Meenu gets angry n scolds back.. Devainai gets anagry scolds back .. ore RKO.. Loud speaker effect.. there comes our mayil with Ins  n ask to arrest pandi...Pirai tells drama is good .. if Ins is really honest .. then now he gives complaint on Both gobi n pandi , he needs to arrest them nu solluraru..Ins takes both n goes to station. family follows them.

Gokul reaches coimbatore.. n tells his mom abt the saviour story n tells he did all for malar.. but malar had told once for all bye.. so now i will not go back i will look my job nu sollitu goes in.. mommy was giving pavam look. pandi n gobi having discussion in jail pandi tells that if anyone took maha from him he will kill them..gobi ask him to be with sense n act accordingly ,as now she is his wife noone can take her away from him nu solluran..pandi comes to his sense n tells gobi that i loved sr. pp's theerpu nu solluran..πŸ‘πŸ‘..there comes family kumbal with Big time RKO.. Pushpa n pirai leads it.. both bros n sis have some hot conversation..Ins steps into thier conversation n tells that ur daughter is safe , so do some complaint on these guys i will take action.. n adds that keep one thing in mind..if maha got into family life then u have to meet each other again as they already started thier life nu solluraru..pirai after some rko decides to log the complaint n goes out.. puspa stops for a while n tells her bros if i die u no coming , if u die i noo coming(sam style πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘).. n leaves the place with Maha.

Screen Freeze
Edited by lakshmikr - 12 years ago