*::.Ram&Sakshi Sanctuary.::*

Posted: 12 years ago
 welcome to the RaShi/RaYa Sanctuary!
Ram & Priya = RAYA [not confirmed yet, will change according to poll results]
Ram & Sakshi = RASHI

ABOUT PRIYA:
Priya is mature, in her early 30's, a person who cares for her family, with an identity of her own. She has her own set of ideologies in life which she won't give up for Anyone!.
A very level-headed female who likes to read, rather than going out to party with her friends. She takes tuition to support her family, is a social activist as well, working with a reputed NGO. Is comfortable with her own self and feels that she doesnt need anyone to complete her life, but still her family is after her to get married so they try to make her meet with prospective grooms. She has given up on the hope to get married herself, but is a firm believer in love and all the rosy things attatched to it!
courtesy|credit: XxNatashaxX

ABOUT SAKSHI
Sakshi Tanwar The popular onscreen 'bhabhi or 'sister-in-law' Sakshi Tanwar aka Parvati has carved out a special niche for herself in the hearts of young and old alike for her character portrayal. This extremely talented actress is born on 12th of January in the village of Alwar in Rajasthan but has completed her education from the capital of the Indian subcontinent. She completed her graduation from Delhi. After her graduations she was preparing for the entrance tests to the administrative services and mass communications when a close friend of her suggested that she should go and audition for the national broadcaster Doordarshan's film songs based program 'Albela Sur Mela'. To her surprise she was selected and from there begins her journey towards tellydom. On the other hand her traditional career graph had come to a standstill as she failed to clear both the tests. But she did not stop there. Acting was not a new experience for this Delhi lass. During her college days she was the secretary and president of the dramatic society and had her fair share of stage. Facing the camera however was altogether a different experience for her. But she was encouraged to pursue her acting career after her experience in anchoring. Initially the acting bug smote her mainly for the money and popularity. She used to pick serials that did not require much commitment but gradually she excelled her acting skills and developed into a fine actress.

Sakshi Tanwar was then seen acting in soaps like Ehsaas, Dastoor, Bhanwar, X-Zone before she got her big break of playing the central role in Rajdhani. After this her life changed for better. The major turning point of her career came when she was offered the role of Parvati in Kahani Ghar Ghar Ki. She got this role by sheer coincidence. She was shooting for a pilot of a serial under Balaji Productions. Suddenly Ekta Kapoor walked in the sets and offered her the role of Parvati. At first she was apprehensive about the role but after hearing the script she agreed to enact the character and the rest is history. In fact this is the role, which made her rewarded with some of the most special awards in her acting career including the 'Best Actress Award'. According to this actress for playing any character she needs to get into the character for sometime. She owes the credit to portray the role of Parvati so well on screen. It was because of that lady who was so similar to Parvati that she was able to do justice to the character. To work on the character she takes a lot of help from the director. She prefers to be a director's actress rather than being an actor's actor. It helps her to bring out her performance well and also enhance her performance level. Once she also had to work on her voice while playing the character of Sher Bano in the soap titled Dastoor. Her favorite character remains to be that of a social worker in the serial Bhanwar. Portraying the character here was much more challenging than any other role because over here she was fighting for a 16-year old rape victim. This spontaneous actress would like to take up any roles, which would be challenging enough. For taking up a new script she would obviously look for the range of emotions she has to portray and then the comfort level to portray the role. Acting to her means portraying the character with 100% conviction. In her personal life also she is not bonded by any commitments and is free from the shackles of family life. She is looking for a partner with whom she thinks she can share her passion for acting and also develop a strong mental bond. She would prefer to continue with her acting career even after tying the knot. This extremely professional and talented actress has carved out a niche for herself in the hearts of her audiences and is sure to emerge as a more groomed actress in the years to come. 
She has also tried her hands on Negative Character like in Balika Vadhu where she played Teepri. She has also done Cameo in Do Saheliyan. She has also done shows like Crime Patrol along with Anoop Soni where they dealt with Real Life Social Issues. During her TV sojourn Sakshi featured in string of shows such as "Dastoor" (1996), "Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii" (2000), "Kutumb" (2001), "Devi"(2003), "Crime Patrol"(2010) and a cameo in "Balika Vadhu". She also did films like "Saluun", "Coffee House" and "C Kkompany". Her next is with Sunny Deol in "Mohalla Assi" wherein she plays Sunny's Wife. 

Currently she is seen in "Bade Achche Lagte Hai" where she plays "a modern day woman who believes in love and late marriage. The show brings two people together, who have very different ideologies and shows how they fall in love after getting married" says Saakshi. Adding further she says "One thing that I want to share is that when we did generation leap in 'Kahaani Ghar Ghar Kii' in 2006, Ekta had promised me a show which would be closer to my age and will help me change my image. She kept her promise and offered me this show soon after we ended 'Kahaani...'. Sakshi surely is gonna make a mark with her role as Priya.
Credit|Courtesy: -Preeti-

Members List
_AfridiMalik_{Reeno}
lilindiangurl13{Shini}
-Srushti-{Srushti}
_Sanjana23_{Sanjana}
-Priya-{Priya}
Arshi_sahni
-Fatima-{Fatima}
.Angel{Gauri}
-Preeti-{Preeti}
-Farrah-{Farah}
preet09{Preet}
Anamika163{Anamika}
ZoobiDoobi{Zoobi}
nikki028{Nikki}
amnaM
muaaz
-Hina-
shamma92
kriti_binal
-Hoor-
kajolj
prerna4rishav{Guddi}
-Avz-
luv_wacko

NOTE: Names in ITALIC  are the only members who can create the NEW AT!
Please see that NONE of the others do it, unless, you have permission! 😳  to avoid multiple topics for the same purpose, which has happened before! :)

THANK YOUU

RAYA AT
Edited by -_AfridiMalik_- - 12 years ago
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 12 years ago
Members List
_AfridiMalik_{Reeno}
lilindiangurl13{Shini}
-Srushti-{Srushti}
_Sanjana23_{Sanjana}
-Priya-{Priya}
Arshi_sahni
-Fatima-{Fatima}
.Angel{Gauri}
-Preeti-{Preeti}
-Farrah-{Farah}
preet09{Preet}
Anamika163{Anamika}
ZoobiDoobi{Zoobi}
nikki028{Nikki}
amnaM
muaaz
-Hina-
shamma92
kriti_binal
-Hoor-
kajolj
prerna4rishav{Guddi}
-Avz-
luv_wacko

Please press the LIKE button if u want to be added
Edited by lilindiangurl13 - 12 years ago
Bade Achche Lagte hai
Pyar Nahii!

BadeAchche Lagte hai
Sabji Mandi
RAM-PRIYA CREATIONS
with all due credit, all Free to use Signatures|Avatars|Icons and VMs will be found here :)
in case you want yours to be displayed here, and isnt already there, please post in the sanctuary/scrap -_AfridiMalik_-/-Preeti-

Signatures:
By Lipsha:

By Arshi_Sahni:

;D

Hey!
How excited are you for Monday!? 😆
Very!! 
Heeyy.. Im Sanju by the way.. 
Am sooo excited.. =))
@Priya: i will :)

@Sanjana: i knowww!
Frankly, i wud've watched the show even if it were of new actor/actresses or not known people, other than ram and Priya, cz i just LOVEEE the concept of Love after marriage, and i do believe in Arranged Marriages! 😳, Plan to do an arranged one too!
*hopefully*
😆
@ renno u believe in it? i believe in both
p.s. this is 4 front pg
Edited by -Priyalicious- - 12 years ago