Gokuldham ready for Salman (With Pic)More Added

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Gokuldham society ready for Salman
Members of Gokuldham society from Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah on SAB TV will have special guest ' Ready' to meet them in the upcoming episodes.

It is none other than superstar Salman Khan who will appear in the show to promote his movie Ready.

A source reveals "Tappu and his friends are currently enjoying their summer vacations. They will hit a car while cycling on the road after which they will be scared and immediately rush back home but the car follows them to Gokuldham Society. Everyone is terrified when huge body guards emerge from the sleek black car but they all start clapping and hooting when in the end Salman Khan gets off the vehicle. "

The source adds "Salman will insist on meeting Jethalal and Daya. Daya will then welcome Salman with her now famous aarti. She will dance all over the place with her pooja ki thali scaring Salman, who will be afraid that she may drop burning diya. However Salman being a true sport will accompany her and delight the society members with his impromptu performance."

Apparently Salman will also learn some Gujarati words from Daya and will even dedicate a song to her. Not just that he will also teach Tappu sena some dance moves from he super hit song 'Dhina Chika' and will gift the entire cast music CD's of the film.

The source reveals "Salman couldn't stop expressing his love for the show during the shoot. Sallu bhai is a big fan of the show and watches it whenever he finds the time. It came in as a surprise when Salman said he adores the unique dialogue delivery skills of Daya. Daya immediately started rattling a few dialogues. What then followed was fun and non-stop dose of entertainment."

Salman says "I was very pleased to be a part of this show. I have worked with Dilip Joshi since my 'Maine Pyaar Kiya' days and it was great meeting him here again. I specially came to meet Daya bhabhi and I was ready for all the fun on the sets."

Viewers of Tarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah can catch Salman Khan in their favourite show on June 1 and 2. 
---------------------------------
Edited by gaurav_fan - 12 years ago
Waiting for this...Salman in TMKOC wow...Thanks for sharing...😳
thanx 4 sharing the article...
thnks 4 sharing 
Specially for the dates when these  episodes are gonna be telecasted😊
thanks for sharing!!!!! :)