Balika Vadhu

BV Written Update: 24/05/2011

andv thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
The episode begins with Anandi sending a mail to Jagya. She tells him that she is writing this mail for Dadisa's sake and not out of her choice. She asks him why he lied to her about his relationship with Gauri in spite of her specifically asking him if he is in love with someone else. She tells him that she has a right to know it especially since she is his wife and more so because it is related to her as well. But he did not have to courage to tell the family or her about his relationship with G. She also tells him that they shared a very close bond with each other as husband and wife and also as good friends. For the sake of friendship atleast he could have been honest with her. If he did not value that too then for the sake of his family he should have told the truth. but he disregarded them as well. They were instrumental in everything he is today but what he gave in return to them is only grief, loneliness and disgrace. She asks him why did he do all this? Gehna sees A writing all this to J. A tells her that she did it for DS sake. Gehna tells A that she did the right thing by questioning J. She hopes that this letter and DS desire comes true and J comes back to them.

In Mumbai J and G are on their way to the station. J asks G why she did not rub the sindoor off? G tells him that she initially was very irritated to put sindoor to satisfy KT. But now she feels that since they have anyway considered each other to be husband and wife and also that he put sindoor for her she thinks that it is not wrong anymore. She tells him that she is no longer going to hide anything from anyone and that this sindoor is her right now. J tells her that he loves her very much and requests her not to leave him ever. He then thinks to him self that he has never asked God for anything 😲 but is asking God now that G reads the letter soon and comes back to him 😕

Back in Jaitser Ds makes A check if J has replied to her email But there was no reply. DS doesnt believe it. Gehna comes in and tells her to stop expecting J to come back. She says that A has accepted  that he will never return and hence they too should stop expecting the same. Infact they should take care of A now rather than running behind J. But DS says that it is very difficult for her to forget J since she loved him so much.

Moral: Due to the differences in thinking between generations, the older folk fail to understand the changes in behavior of the younger members in the family. They still hope that their love for each other will always bind them together.

Precap: G shocked at seeing J address. She is on her way to the haveli when she sees A and calls out to her as Nandini (A does not hear her calling). A lady traveling with G tells her that the girl is not Nandini but "Anandi" and she is the youngest daughter-in-law of the Singh family: "Jagdish's" wife

I managed to steal some time off to update it sooner!
Edited by andv - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Don't worry andv!! it was totally waste!!!!!!!! ARGHHH

Tomorrow will be the proper episode. Today was just a filler
andv thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

Don't worry andv!! it was totally waste!!!!!!!! ARGHHH

Tomorrow will be the proper episode. Today was just a filler

Yeah i was disappointed as well. I was not sure if i would be able to update on time and from yesterday's precap I thought it would have been an impt episode which every one would be looking forward to watching. Alas to our dismay. BTW my name is Anita so you can call me that instead
KwitKatts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
srsly!!! todays epi was so boring. Kitne xpectations the...now will have to wait for 2moro's epi...
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
🥱they r expert in folling us
rushing to see gaga part😆😆😆shayad last romantic scene , aage ka kyaa bharosa😆😆
jag ki kismat, ab toh uska luck bhi saath nahin de raha
btw waiting 4 jag's reply ,
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
avyarima thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Anita .
Totally boring epi...i can stand Anandi doing or thinking about anything that has to do with Jagya...so i kept forwarding thanks to youtube. If DS wants, she should go bring her grandson and stop doing this to Anandi.
I now understand why Gauri can turn nagative. She will think Anandi, Jagya and the rest of the family knows about her and  that they sent Jagya to come back and destroy her life again. I would think that!!!! if not why did Anandi join Jagya in lying to her about name and relationship?...No wife should accept such a situation accept if she is part of the plan She will not understand that Jagya did all that by himself
. what do you guys think
andv thumbnail
Like you guys mentioned such a waste of an episode. Knowing the CV's I will be surprised if they show something substantial tomorrow.

@Avie that's an interesting way to look at the story, I did not think about it in that angle. So if G and J come to stay in the haveli as per the article, then I have some hopes for A education. May be Bhairav and Sumitra may stay with her in Jaipur and help her finish her education since they will not want to be a part of the J&G episode. J and G ka MS tho hone se raha (they may not be able to finish their MS), instead A will get better educated than them in this whole G turning negative track. I have all these high hopes but the CV's will again let us down as usual.

Anyway I was happy with the letter A wrote. She did not in anyway plead for him to return. Instead she questioned him about his behavior which I thought was the right thing to do. Why let him escape so easily in his nest of bliss. he has to be held answerable and she has every right to know why he cheated her for 5 whole years. More than slaps making him justify/ answerable for his actions is a bigger torture for a coward like him.
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thanx for the lovely update!

so nothing much happened today... let's see what will happen tomorrow. i just can't wait gauri to enter their haveli with a bang...

i just hope DS stops forcing anandi to write mails to jag, otherwise how will anandi be able to let go of all this completely. if anandi is reminded about jag every two seconds then how's she going to overcome her grief. i want her to be strong
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Anandi wrote the letter just for dadisa but iam glad her word's weren't pleading him to come back instead accusing him of being a bad husband ,friend and showing utter disregard towards his own family-its good she put her thoughts into words,maybe it will help her move on...🤔 
Dadisa staring into the computer still hoping her jagya would write back, for this doting grandmother her laadesar still means everything and i don't think she'll ever giveup on him no matter what gehna says.. ...
🤔Have a feeling there will be a reply from jagya somedays later but it won't be any sorrys instead anger at anandi accusing her of taking away his family ..

Jagya gauri scenes in car had 'goodbye feel' to it,gauri wants to keep her sindoor and jagat even lying to god 'I never asked for anything' REALLY!! 😲😲- What about sone ka paalna,2000 for sundar's playstation,anandi's life...... partial amnesia ... 
The audio recording in the car scene had a very different audio pitch than usual.😕😕

Guess the precap will air on thursday as lal singh has to enter tomorrow to point gauri towards jaithser,think gauri will reach haveli only by friday and revelations next week only...🥱
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well the CVs are revealing things slowly rather than going in a fast pace...😊 the result is a filler episode when nothing happens & when the events take place then it's an exciting episode😊

today's was just a filler...🤔 hope tomorrow's an exciting episode😍